Reunited

Ups and Downs of Healing

Why wouldn't she want a baby ? She married you, this is the logical next step.” Taek said, annoyed by the fact his brother had to go.

 

Jimin sighed, his hands almost shaking. “I don't really know myself.”

 

Taek mumbled “Maybe it's not even yours.”

 

The married man gave him a black smile. “You really know how to comfort people.” He sighed. Only half- an hour before he get into the plane. Then it would be ten hours of tortur waiting for the plane to arrive, for him to be closer to her.

Tell Dad that I'm sorry to leave this way. But I have to return.”

His heart was aching as he felt his brother. The boy thanked him once more on the operation he underwent for him.

Feeling like a lion in a cage, he went to the duty free shop, where you could find everything. A particular thing grabbed his eyes. Baby shoes. The kind of shoes that you put on the baby just after he was born. There were white. With “i love NY” written on it. Jimin took them and imagine his baby with those ridiculous “i love NY” shoes. He bought them.

The shoes stayed on his desk all the time on the plane. He thought about the little one growing up in Yujin stomach. About his father, that left him. Yujin chaotic relationship with her mother. No wonder she doesn't want to be a mom. She might be afraid of being like her own mom. He left her for too long. A real ing long time. He played with his ring, praying for her to be okay.

*

She had just come back from her sleepover at Jinri house when  someone knocked on the door very hard. She opened the door and was instantly hugged. "Yujin, you're still alive."

It was Seo Joon. She removed herself from the hug and stared with surprise at Yoongi and Seo Joon flustered to see her. She let them enter. They were still frozen.

Coffee or tea ?

Did you read the article ?

Yujin became pale. “The article about what ?”

Yoongi handed her the phone and gently made her sit. She bite her lips and Yoongi hoped that she wouldn't faint. Nothing can happen to her until Jimin is back, or else he's dead. Yujin where were you tonight ? Or even yesterday night ? I thought something bad happened to you that you ran away.

Yujin looked stunned. "Well, At a mom of one of my student, she 's been helping me with my pregnancy, explaining me stuffs and all. So he knows ?" She asked, caressing her bump.

"It's been too long that he's gone, you ing need him. He must be on the plane, by this hour." Yoongi said, trying to sound reassuring and not alarming.

Yujin sighed. "... what about the baby ? What if he doesn't want it ?What if he think it's suspicious that I didn't tell him ? She wiped her tears.”I hate it when he's angry at me”

Seo Joon approached her. "Why would he be angry, Swwetheart ? I'm sure he's just worried. Have a good night of sleep and tomorrow I swear everything will be okay."

She stopped to cry and suddenly chuckled. "You're right, a nap will be nice. I was actually sleepy."They looked at her walk to her room and Seo Joon stopped her. "Yu', your hand stayed on your stomach all the time. Does it mean that ... ?

She blushed, resting both of her hands on her bump. "We're friends for the moment."

Seo Joon and Yoongi nodded, highly pleased by this news. They bid her their greetings, before closing the door after they left. "I'm so relieved Jimin is coming back." Yoongi said. It's been weird to work without him around and Yujin missed him. So much.

*

 

 “If you want, I can talk to him first. Just relax.”Jimin's mom came to pick up the next day and now they were at the aiport waiting for him.

Yujin smiled. “It's okay.”

It took a good hour for his plane to land, for the people to get off.

Jimin was tired, pissed off. He was here, close to her. Maybe she was even waiting for him at the airport. And here he was waiting for his stupid luggage. He looked at the lucky people that found their luggage cross the doors and felt all envious. He was tired, worried, felt dirty, needed sleep and needed to see her and yet his ing luggage won't show up.

 

*

We don't have any paper for him.” Yujin noticed. Everyone was waiting with a little paper with the name of their beloved one; They looked cheerful, happy. Yujin noticed that she didn't make any effort to come. She was sporting one of his endless white shirt, a coat of him and some jeans and converse.

Don't worry about it. Go sit there, you should be resting okay ?”

She sighed and went to sit. She noticed that it felt good to sit, she was tired for standing this long. Due to the numerous people, she had to sit facing the exit of the airport and not the door he will pass.

It was too late to even thing about it. She was tired, pregnant, too thin, unhealthy and worried. She saw some couples jump in each other arms and felt envious. Will she get this greeting ?

She bite her lips. What kind of treatement would she be graced with ? She sighed and streched. Rubbing her stomach, she looked at the outside of the airport. The people were almost all out now. He was one of the last to get out the room. She returned herself out of curiosity  and was faced with him. He had already greeted his mom and was looking at her with apprehension.They stared in silence at each other. He looked at her stomach and noticed the bump. She followed his eyes and noticed how he was tired. She stood up and smiled. Let's go, you must feel tired.”

He nodded, still surprised and they exited the airport. His mom was doing the conversation. She was obviously talking friviously to make them feel better. Jimin sat at the back and Yujin too, they left a huge space between themselves.

Yujin was looking outside of the window. He was only staring at her. He couldn't let his eyes wander of her. They silently arrived to their building and his mom left them there. Yujin waved her good bye. They got in the elevator in silence and entered their apartement in the same silence. Yujin smiled to him as he put his luggage  on the couch. “Welcome back.”

Jimin left his things right here and got closer to her. “Yujin, stop it, you don't have anything important to say to me ?”

Why don't you go take a shower after this long flight ? We'll talk about this just after, okay ?”

Yujin closed her eyes a second. He seemed angry. She removed her coat and Jimin was shocked to see how huge her baby bump was.

It's been ages that she's pregnant. Jimin thought instantly, noticing her bump. He reluctantly went to shower. Yet she was right, a hot shower was needed after hours sitting on a plane. He came back with pajamas and sat in front of her.

Yujin got closer to him. “Are you angry ?” She looked so careful and fearful of him.

I don't like to be angry to suffering people, especially my wife.”

He took a step towards her and took her in his arms. He held her tighly in his embrace. He missed being able to do that.

She kissed his neck. “Let's just clear this, it's yours okay.” She blushed.

Jimin giggled. “I had no doubts about it.” He kissed her forehead. “What if you tell me all the story please, without hiding anything ?”

She told him about the denial, her refuse to accept the pregnancy, the baby bump that appeared in one night.Jimin held her tigh all the time."How do you feel about it now ?”

She shrugged and caressed her bump." We're friends now.

A huge smile was drawn on Jimin 's face." And ... do you mind if I meet your friend ?

Yujin laughedand took herself his hands to put them on her bump. " It's  yours too."

Jimin remembered of something and suddenly stood up. He opened his carry on and had to remove everything in his bag to find it.

"Mind to tell me what's better in your bag than your child in my belly ?" She joked.

He came back and put the gift on her belly. Yujin looked at the little shoes with a smile. hanks.She caressed the little shoes and seemed satisfied with this serenity. Jimin hugged her; rediscovering her fresh scent, her smooth skin. They kissed very softly for a very long time and stayed in that hug from a long time.

"It's good to have you there." She finally said.

She was curious to inspect his luggage and gave a curious glance to the content of it on the floor.

"So we're starting on the gift section ?"Jimin sat on front of her and soon Yujin was surrended with gifts. Shoes, pulls, knit, skirts.; she stayed here seeing all the beautiful things he bought for her.

"You never told me about buying so much for me."

Jimin blushed. "I would see things and suddenly see yourself wearing this skirt, that jeans, that particular scarf or bag. When I packed I didn't even realize how I accumulated things for you."

"I would have loved to wear them right now ... but our dear friend is kind on the way. But thanks for those numerous gifts."

"There were not free, you have to pay for it." Jimin said, she looked at him suspicious. "Hmmm, I want you to kiss me and then spend all the day in bed."

She rolled her eyes. "Will I ever be able to do that ?"

"Stop being mean." He nagged her. She laughed, almost evilly. "I'm even meanier now, i'm pregnant."

Jimin smiled. "I love to hear that, it's been a while I want that,and now it's true. And you're pleased. How many months are left ?

Yujin shrugged. 

 

"Wait you didn't even got check at the obtetrician ? "

Shebite her lips. "I  was afraid of going there alone."

Jimin stayed silent. Alone ? Yujin hed amazing friends that would kill to bring her there. And then, he understood. She was afraid of going without him.

"Don't worry, we'll go this week okay, no need to be afraid of anything i'll be with you the whole time."

*

He woke up early in the next morning, effects of jetlag on hos body and looked at his wife still sleeping. Soon, he was hungry and had to wake up to cook something. He caressed her belly a last time before moving on the kitchen. He frowned, why was the fridge almost empty ? He sighed and got ready to do grocery shopping. He put a note on his pillow and went to the supermarket to fullfil the fridge.

After buying a ton of things, he got back and packed everything in its place to be. He checked on Yujin and she was still sleeping. He closed back the door and started to cook. He made a huge meal, Yujin. needed to gain back her usual weight. He finished his task and still no sign of Yujin.

This time he opened the door and proceeded to wake her up. It's been more than 12 hours that she is sleeping. He kissed her, not gaining any reaction. He light shake her shoulders.

Yujin ?” He repeated. Soon, she opened her puffy eyes, confused. He let her gain back her senses before doing anything.She yawled and kissed his cheek.

What time is it ?” She asked with a sleepy mumbly tone.

Past noon.”

Okay.” She said “Wait, what ??”

Jimin nodded, amused by her reaction. You sleep a lot now, and you were already sleeping a lot.”

She nodded. “The whole pregnancy thing make me sleepy. I usually just get  in the bed after class.”

Jimin nodded. “So... time for our meal.”

You cooked ?”

He nodded, while waiting for her to stand up. He grabbed her hand and they walked too the kitchen. They ate together for the first time since he left. Yujin was so glad he was here. Her sunshine. He talked about his trip, his brother and stuff and Yujin listenned to him carefully. Loving how his lips move to create his words, how his hair was slightly moving at each of his movements. His little puffy hands in the air when he talked. His gorgeous and manly neck. She was mesmerized by him.

Would you stop ?”

She crossed his look, he seemed embarassed. “You're staring at me.”

She nodded. “Yes, I am. Because I almost forgot how you were. I really missed taking meals with you.”

Yujin ... I'm sorry, I wasn't there when you needed me, I was having fun on atrip.”

She shook her head, now teary. “Don't think like that. I'm just so happy that you're back. I missed you so ing much.”

She stoop up and went to sat on his tighs. He comforted her and they ended their meal like that. Glued to each other. They actually spend all the day like this. They watched TV in this embrace. They took care of the luggage, getting things in their right place. His toothbrush next to hers. His slippers next to hers.

His body next to hers. His lips brushing hers.

 



Sorry for the long delay !! I hope you still enjoy this story =)