Feelings

Ups and Downs of Healing

As she stood up , Jimin helped her to stay stood up. "You're here." She said with a weak voice. Jimin looked how pale she looked.

"Yujin did you wait for me all night ?"

"Your mom called me and she told that you was very angry so I waited for you and I called, but your phone was turned off."

Jimin took her hand and they took the elevator to reach their stairs. Yujin was cold and trembling.

"You'll catch a cold." Jimin said bringing her in his arms.His worries for her erased any alcohol in his body. Did she eat ? Is she sick ? He cursed at himself, why is he still the silly boy that hurt her ? As the elevator opened, he entered their flat and prepared a hot bath for the trembling Yujin. As she entered the bath, she let the hot water warm her. Soon, she hided her face in the water to warm herself. Jimin looked at her and felt that he ed up. He had problems, and didn't want to imply her but it wasn't the solution. As she sneezed, he felt his heart ache. It was his fault.

"Just a minute." He prepared an infusion for her, with some pills to prevent a cold. As he came back and gave her the mug, she thanked him. She found back some colors.

He grabbed her hand. "I went to a bar and drunk. Tons of alcohol. Because I was angry about my parents. You were angry at me and I thought that for one night ... I could just try to forget."

Surprisingly Yujin didn't protest. "Jimin, I'm not against the fact that you stayed out all of night, not even of you heavily drinking but have the decency to tell me about it. I'll understand. I know what it means to be so angry that you don't want to deal with people."

"Yujin, I'm really sorry, you waited for me all night and it's cold at nights and I ... , I really screwed up tis time." Jimin said hiding his head in his palms. Yujin removed them and kissed his lips. She hugged him and soon pulled away.

"Why don't you come ? You reck of alcohol." She said gently. As he agreed, she noticed how tired he looked too. "Does your head hurt ?"

He shook. "No. The worst is maybe that, I can't even feel heavily drunk anymore."

Yujin nodded. "Massage ?"

He rested his body on her and letted her massage gently his scalp.

"I thought you'll be really angry at me." Jimin said, eyes still closed and more relaxed.

"I don't like to be angry at suffering people. I was really worried." Yujin explained. "I wasn't especially kind on you and then your mom called me and I really felt bad. I just waited for you to comeback."

"Yujin, I really thought you was hot fire when we were younger, you're actually mild and very mature."

She giggled. " That's a nice thing to say about me. I used to really throw tantrum when I was on the center and but they succeeded to suppress my anger."

"Jimin you realize you become angry as soon as we talk about your father ?" She gently added.

"I know. It upset me so much that he got the nerves to come here and talk to me every day when he left us. So ing much." Jimin said, trying to stay calm.

Yujin giggled and removed her hand from his scalp. She was gently massaging his shoulders now, earning a low groan from him. "Your shoulders are really tense." She stated. No wonder, with all the stress he was keeping inside.

"Am I the only one curious about what he need to talk you about ?"

"Huh."

She realized that Jimin was really stubborn about this and she changed her approach. "Let's reverse things. Let's say, we have a boy and suddenly you leave us."

"I would never do that."

"Okay, let's say that I find someone else and leave you and my children."

Jimin removed her hand and returned himself to face her. "Is this suppose to improve my mood ?"

Yujin laughed. "Let me finish okay ?So I go in another country with this person and yourself you raised our son. I never contacted him and never asked how he is doing. And suddenly, I come back trying desperately to reach for him."

"Huh;" Jimin said

"How do you think I would feel ?"

Jimin stayed silent.

"I would feel really ashamed, because I know what I did, I know what my abscence left a hole in my child heart and I'll be really really sad to face him. I'll want to disappear as soon as he looks at me with his eyes because I would feel the hatred towards me and this'd be legitimate. I would be the one that left." Yujin explained really clearly.  " I would feel like a ed up woman with no shame and that would destroy me." She added.

Jimin sensed that what she said was true. He relied on Yujin so much that her way to see the world was his. She saw that what she said provoked his thoughts.

"But why would he do it , even if he knows that I hate him ?" Jimin asked raising his eyes. Yujin was now smirking. She shrugged.

"I don't know. But it must really be important in his eyes, right ?" She simply said. Jimin was now really curious about it.  "Why don't you give it a try and let him explain you what he wants ?" Yujin asked gently.

Jimin shook his head and grabbed her hand. "Yujin, I would like to do that, but the anger I have is too big I could do things that I don't really want to do. If I avoid him all this time, it's because I know I could punch him and badly." He said hesitantly. He intertwined her fingers with his.

"And I don't want you to see me as the actual violent man I am." He added sad. Yujin chuckled.

" Please, you're a cute puppy." Jimin laughed at this sentence that bring him back to high school and his huge crush on her.

She kissed him softly and put her arms around his neck. As they just rested their head again each other's , Jimin sighed. Someone was caring for him, willing to understand him.

Yujin pulled away and played with the bubbles for a while. "Jimin, I have a deal for you."

"A deal ?"

"I'll meet him and know what he really wants and tell you everything after the meeting."

Jimin widened his eyes. "Are you crazy ? You're not going to meet with that jerk."

"Jimin, you know deep inside that it's a brilliant idea. He won't hurt me, I think he got the message. And if you're really worried about him hurting a young and weak girl i am, I'll ask Yoongi to be in the café also"

"Why would you do that ?" He finally asked.

"My way to help." Jimin nodded. "And I'm really curious."

"And after all, you did the same for me, nope ?" Yujin was referring to the time her mother was hesitating to visit her and when Jimin met with her to set things straigh.

"How come you're aware of that ?"

"Mom told me.It's impressive that you reconized her just because I look like her."

"You're just her copy carbone." Jimin said, knowing how she disliked to hear that.

"Jimin, in fact you're banging me because you can't bang my mother. Am I right ?" Yujin suddenly said.

Jimin widened his eyes. "What ?! But you, what nonsense are you saying ?! I don't feel that way towards your mother, I mean yes you looks like her but you're really the one that I love okay don't misunderstand when I say you two look alike"

Yujin had to hide her face to laugh , seeing Jimin embarass himself. He blushed, she was just playing with him. Jimin sighed and looked at her getting closer to kiss his neck. She was really patient and soft. He pulled away and finally said :

"Fine, I'll let you meet him. And Yoongi will be on the café."

You're really talented on comforting people you know ?

She giggled. “Oh god, the chief of the 'class to take care of the ones you love' would be happy to see that. I told him his class was total bull. Look at me right now. Taking care of the one I love."

Jimin tiltedYou had a class called “Take care of the ones you love” ?”

You don't imagine the dumb "classes" that we had to take. You really don't. ”

*

"How come I agree to this ?" Yoongi said, already in a bad mood.

"Oh I called a friend so you won't be suspicious. Take care of him okay ?" Yujin said, trying to hide her nervousity.

Yoongi sighed. Why was he doing all those things for this married couple ? He had the answers : they were their dear friends. Jimin is cheering and lifting his mood everyday while Yujin is his sarcastic soulmate. They mattered for him. He saw a man arrived and Yujin went to hug him.

"Ha Joon. thanks for saying yes."

"Yujin, you're married, get away from this man." Yoongi gently said seeing that the hug didn't end. Both of them laughed.

"Can't a married woman enjoy a hug from her friend ?"

"You can add 'gay' Yujin, you can."

Yoongi got surprised at this sentence and looked at the man more precisely, cute round face, shorter than Yujin awkward way to stand and behave. Suddenly his hazel eyes met Yoongi's

"You must be Jimin superior, I'm an old friend of Yujin."

Yujin entered the café alone and saw Jimin's father already sat at a table. He was staring at his cup, looking exhausted and sad. Yujin noticed his figure , muscular from his boxing years. He didn't look like Jimin. At all. His father looked like an caricature of the  typical boxer.

She greeted him and he looked at her sitting in front of her. At the same time, Yoongi and Ha Joon entered the café. He looked very troubled by her presence and did an effort to sit properly, to appear way more stronger.

"Hello, thanks for meeting me. Thanks a lot." He started bowing.

Yujin stayed silent. "Well, we'll see how it turns out."

He looked at her precisely. She was beautiful, yes but something around her, an aura was giving her a presence that not a lot of person had.

"You won't start ?" She said rather impatient. He got starled , he was clearly an ennemy there.

He nodded and handed her a photo. She looked at it in her hands. Jimin was right. His father got two children after him, a son and finally a daughter. They seemed happy, so much happy.

"My son is Kim Taek and his sister Kim Yeol."

She nodded. My son so Jimin wasn't one ?

"Kim Taek is 18 and Yeol will be 10 this year."

Yujin quickly made the calculs. Jimin father had another son just after leaving his family.

"We didn't origally wanted children but Han Groo fell pregnant and I loved her and didn't want to abandon her after this."

"So you left after this." Yujin said. She had no intention to be mild and gentle with the man.

"No she didn't want to get me involved in her pregnancy. I had to persuage her that I'll be a father from our son. For Taek that didn't do anything wrong."

Yujin interrumpted him. "I quite know the story, you left a family to build another. It's not complicated. You made a choice. That implies consequences."

His tears started to fall on their own. Yujin stayed quietly sitted on her seat."That won't move me. You're the one who left."

"And I regretted not to keep contact with the kids but how could i have faced them ? They loved me they had a family and I was destroying it."

"So you prefered to disappear completely. What a logic choice." Yujin stated with hatred. She got surprised by the punch the man in front of her gave to the table.

Yoongi stood up instantly but Yujin shook her head.

"Why are you here ? I might be rude but this is surely not to restore bounds with Jimin."

The man calmed himself.

"What we did was wrong and we got punished badly. Taek is ill, he suffer of  illness that make him unable to have a normal life. His liver is disfonctionnal. And he got a real particular blood type that made the liver transplants all got rejected. He is a teenager but is living in an hospital."

Yujin tears fell without warning. Not that. She knew exactly what the man was going to say now.

Jimin father seemed to not have noticed and kept going: "I told it to Jin Hee and she realized that Jimin and Taek had the exact blood type. If he would agree to this, Taek could have a better life, giving a part of his liver to Taek, it would save his life."

Yujin was now crying silently. The man noticed. "Do you think you could convince him ?"

Yujin stoop up and wiped her tears. "How am I even supposed to tell those horrors to him ?"

"I beg of you. this is not about me, but about Taek, we need Jimin for this operation."

"You're cruel." Yujin whispered before leaving the café. She got outside and sat on a bench to calm herself.

Yoongi and Ha Joon found her and sat next to her. They listenned to the all thing and they were sorry that the father of Jimin came back only to save his other son. He clearly doesn't care about Jimin. Yujin stopped to cry and decided to face Jimin in the flat,t the guys decided to carry her there. He was sat in front of the TV today, watchind mindlessly some cartoons. Without laughing like he would have done.

"Jimin."

"Yujin, what happened ?" He hugged her, at the same trying to get some answers from Yoongi. He had a poker face.

"Did he hurt you ?" She shook her head. Jimin was suddenly more relaxed.

"Jimin, you have a younger brother of 18y.o Taek and a sister of 10 years old."

"Oh, okay."

"Taek is ill and your blood type is compatible to his. If you give him a part of your liver, you could save him." Yujin stopped completely to cry. "Your father doesn't ing care of your feelings, he wants you to save his beloved son."

Jimin sighed. He didn't expect an apology , but this really ? He breathed trying to remain quiet. Focus on Yujin. She was devasted. Jimin was her loved one, she wanted the best for him and this affects her quite bad.

"I hate him. That is so unfair for you." She got closer to Jimin and wiped his tears. Oh so that's why his view was weird.

Yoongi left secretively with Ha Joon leaving the couple alone.


the reason why Jimin's father came back.