Revealed secret

Ups and Downs of Healing

Yujin's bump was starting to get noticed and Yujin didn't have a startegy for that. She would just do as if she didn't hear anything hearing adults gossiping about her. Today it's a little boy that asked her the question in front of the class.

"Kim teacher, is there a baby in your stomach ?"

Yujin froze for a moment, even 5 year old kids could notice it. She nodded with a little smile. The whole class whoed.

"Congratulations !!!!"

Yujin had a little smile, the whole class contraguled her for her pregnancy, for the pregnancy she didn't wish for. She looked at the parents pick up their childs and soon a pregnant woman got closer to her. The mother of Sook was a woman with a lot of children, always busy and caring for them. She was a recurrent parent as Yujin had already 3 of her children in her class.

"Kim teacher i'm sorry for what Sook did, he's quite straight forward !I noticed that your bump appeared in two days literally, can I ask you what happened?"

Yujin sighed, a little shy. "I did a partial denial of pregnancy.It's only when I fainted because I lacked of energy that they detected my pregnancy, either way I'd still be oblivious to the whole thing."

"Oh my poor lady !! That's horrible it feels like a betrayal but Kim teacher, you're a smart person, you're cheerful always bring joy to children !" The woman sent her a nice smile.

Yujin frowned. "Yes but they're not mine, it's my work..."

"You won't be doing that if you didn't love children. I hate other children personally, I can stand only mine; You're with someone wonderful and you care about children, I'm sure everything will be okay. There are worst situation to welcome a baby."

Yujin thought about it. Sure, she was married, had a stable job as Jimin, loving friends. She couldn't dream of a better life to welcome a baby. "I'm not sure I'm prepared, Madam."

The mother laughed. "Let's take a coffee at home. I'll explain you about pregnancy. Call me Mimo"

Han Mi Mo was kind, she explained her first pregnancy to Yujin. The nausea, the pain, the excessive mood. “You didn't get nausea ?”

Yujin shook her head. The woman gave her a black look. “You're pretty lucky 4 months ago I was still crying every morning after puking. Do you get angry easily ?”

“No, I just got very depressed. I can't figure out myself as a mom, I just feel that the baby inside me is pitiful.” Yujin revealed. She felt at peace to speak here.

“Well so you don't hate it. It's a good start.Do you talk to him ?”

Yujin became pale. She never did that.

“Do you even touch your baby bump ?” MiMo asked, with a confused look.

Yujin blushed and felt embarassed. She stood up “Well I'm sorry, you might think i'm crazy if I stay longer, jusr forget that I came here.”

“No no, don't react like that.” She insisted for Yujin to sat. Yujin sat back and this time, Mimo sat next to her, her baby bump almost reaching hers.

“Touch it.” She said gently.

Yujin blushed. “I never touched a pregnant woman bump. Does he move ?”

Mimo smiled. “Figure out.” She took Yujin hand and put it on her stomach. Yujin braced herself and clenched her eyes, in fear. Mimo chuckled. The stomach was warn, all smooth and Yujin could feel the baby moving but it was more of a reassuring feeling. She took a breath and relaxed herself. She put another hand on the bump and let her hands feel how the baby was moving. Her eyes were now wide open, curiosity filling her.

“Isn't he supposed to kick more than that ?” Yujin asked, as curious as a little kid.

MiMo shook her head. “You're a stranger so he's shy. But when it's only him and me, he starts the real thing.

Yujin nodded and removed her hands to put on her cheeks. She looked at Mi Mo she was sporting a short bob hair cut, bright lipstick and mom jean. She might have been 10 years older than Yujin, the young woman felt embarassed. She was like a teenager next to her. An immature one that got pregnant plus.

MiMo looked her bump. Yujin noticed that and got shy. She was thinking that maybe it was her turn.

“No I would feel bad if I was the first that touched your baby bump or if I forced you to touch you. You need to be ready, take your time.”

Yujin nodded with a slight pout. This is the woman that put her hand on her baby bump a minute earlier that said that.

“How does he take the whole thing ?”

Yujin blinked. "Who ?"

"Your husband."

“He's currently in California with his half brother, this is a complicated story so, I prefer to let him know when he'll come back.”

“So he doesn't know. Aigo, but it's difficult to expect a child alone.”

“If I had told him, he would have take the first plane to come back and feel incredibly guilty about it. And I don't want that.”

MiMo noticed her sad eyes and  sighed. "Okay tonight you're sleeping here. You're invited." "Oh I don't want to disturb."

"You're going to help me. My husband is in the Navy. We're both alone. So let's help each other, okay ?"Mimo pinched her cheek and Yujin smiled. Then, she started to explain things that Yujin needed to know about pregnancy.

*

Yoongi banged on the door again and again. He read the article after work, on his phone on the tram. He tended to forget that point.

That Yujin the simple teacher was a rich heir that ditched her family to live her life. Now this ing article was announcing to the whole word her little secret. Gosh. They were supposed to watch over here. He stopped and soon the guardian came to nagg him.

"You're disturbing everyone in the building !"

"The woman here she is pregnant it's been 2 hours that I'm knocking her door; She doesn't answer her phone. Please open the door."

He pleaded to the demand and opened the door. The flat was clean, but she wasn't there. No paper or anything to say where she ran away to. Yujin was such a mystery. Yoongi sighed and grabbed his phone to tell Seo Joon that Yujin was not in the flat. At this exact moment, Jimin called him.

“Tell me that this is false.” The young husband said panicked. His wife couldn't be pregnant. She couldn't have hided it to him. Why her bump was so big  on the picture at the hospital? This was all made up right ?

Yoongi sighed. “Jimin, she's really pregnant.”

"What ?! she , no .... I mean, she would have- I tried to reach her but she doesn't answer. Is she next to you ? Do you know where she is ?" Jimin said, his words not cooperationg to form a proper sentence.

"Dude, she didn't want to tell you because you would have take the first plane to come back. But now I have no idea where she is, her phone is turned off, I'm in the flat and she's not here. I think it's time for you to come back."

Jimin stayed silent for a while. “I'm on my way.”

He quickly looked for the flights to South Korea and booked his seat as fast as possible. His flight was in 3 hours. He immediately took his things and put it back on his luggage. Did the same for his carry-on. He quickly was ready. Anyways, his brother would send him the rest. This doesn't matter right now, not at all. Taek was bathing at that moment and when he gets out he found his brother in this pitiful state.

"Why did you pack everything ?!!!"

Jimin looked at him, still looking confused. “ She is pregnant and she doesn't want it at all. I can sense it. I have to go. I have to go and be next to her.”

“Who woh calm yourself, bro , you need one night of sleep and then we'll figure out tomorrow.” Taek said, not getting why Jimin was so stressed..

Jimin shook his head. “No, I'm sorry that our bro road trip ends like this. But if I don't get in a plane tonight I'll go crazy.”

Taek sighed.

“Let's go then. To the airport.”

*

When, Yujin left Mimo flat the next night, she was in  better mood. Mimo  pointed a finger on her stomach.

"Don't forget. Get closer to him, you'll be less afraid of him, you'll see he can only be a sweety."

Yujin considered the thing and went back to her flat. She prepared a hot bath for herself with a bubbles and let the warm water graced her skin. She gathered courage and let her fingers grace her baby bump. The skin was smooth, she felt encouraged and put her two hands on it. It felt weird. All her panick stopped. How do something that she felt threathened from could reassure her this much.

'Let's be friendly to each other now.' She whispered.

She looked her stomach when her bath was over and put some cream on it. Mi Mo talked about the skin getting itchy because it gets stretched. Once she was done, she went to sleep, with her two hands protecting her baby bump.

 



Here a chapter ! It's been a long time right ?

Don't be shy and tell me your feelings about this chapter !!!

Have a nice day ~~