The sparkles

Ups and Downs of Healing

*
She did as he said andd arrived at 11PM at the sport room. Only Jimin was there, she sat on the stairs, where he couldn't really saw her and she admired him. He was concentrated on his task and sweating a lot. His movements were sharp, quick and powerful. She could hear his breath echoing i the room and her eyes din't leave him. After a long moment of training, Jimin stopped himself and catched back his breath before gulping down water. He wiped his sweat away and looked at his phone. Past midnight. Yujin was supposed to arrive an hour ago. He didn't receive any messages or call from her and started to worry.

Did something happened to her?

"You must  be exhausted." He returned himself and saw her standing up in the stairs with a smile. He sighed, and scolded himself for those bad thoughts. Yujin was a sly fox.
"Aren't you very late ?" He asked. She shook her head. "I arrived at the hour you told me, but you were training so I didn't bother you."


"Oh;" He got flustered. It been more than an hour than Yujin was staring at him. "Didn't you get bored?"
"Nope. You are really a good boxer on my opinion. " She stated with a smile.
"Do you want some private box lesson ?" He asked her. She widened her eyes and pointed a finger on herself.


"Me ?"


"There's no one else in the room so yeah, you." He replied. She looked embarassed.


"Well, first put on the gloves." She did as he told her and waited for his instructions. He told her to hit the sand bag and she did. She did so, several times without much force. She removed the glove.
"Ya you're my worst student. No motivation at all." He nagged her.
She smirked. "I don't do sport."


Jimin suddenly remember that yes he never saw Yujin in the sports class. "You really don't like sports don't you ?"
"Correction, I hate it. At the center, we were supposed to pick a  sport , it was part of our treatement, I did a ruckus the first day and since taht day I never never did any sport at all. And the shaved head helped this thing."
"Ya, you're really something."
"On your side it's been a while that you practise box, don't you ?"


"Since i'm a little boy. Dad  put gloves on me since I could walk. When he left, I stopped for a while but I couldn't stop. Box is the thing that supress all my anger and stress. I feel really good after practice." He said with a little smile. Those were good memories.

" I understand better your level." Yujin said, with a smile.
"I'll teach it to our child too." Jimin risked himself. Yujin smile vanished in the air.
"Huh. Let's go home now."
As usual, she avoid the subject. Child. Jimin wants a bunch of them, he wants to be a good father, to create a family with his wife. Since a while, he was trying to get Yujin opinion on this.
Each time, he make an allusion, she just find a way to elude the subject. Now, they were walking back to their flat. Jimin looked at Yujin, she loved children, was always assaulted at school, kids wanting her attention, her kind  words directed to them. He couldn't get why she was silent on the subject. But he wasn't pushing her to anything she was not ready for.


The next day, the scene repeated, Jimin training with concentration and Yujn arriving , she stared at him for a moment before pulling out the copy she had to correct and note. She was chuckling at the cute drawings of her students. They could now all write their names and she was proud of them. Soon a hand grabbed the first drawing and she raised her head to see Jimin.


"Whaouh that's cute." he said looking at the drawing. He returned the paper to her and they shared a look.
"Was I too boring today for you to watch ? I know that at some point I'll be forced to train shirtless !! "  He whined. She laughed and shook her head.
"I have to finish correct those for tomorrow, you see."
"Huh. You're basically just smiling and laughing at each of those drawings."
She understood he was staring at her since a moment and blushed. "They're are my precious students. Each of those drawing have a story."
She started to explain to Jimin that she asked them to draw the people they liked. She got some drawing of their favourite cartoons, of their parents, pets.


"And her , who is she ? Elsa ?" He asked showing at several drawing with a smiling face and a long princess dress.
Yujin looked at the drawings.

"That's ... me."

He started to laugh and had trouble to stop. "They think you're a princess. Oh god."
She wanted to slapp his arm but before her hand land on his arm, he took a step back. "Sorry."
"You see I do have success with kids, one of them said that he offered me the drawing because I was the prettiest woman he knew, another wants to marry me. "
Jimin pouted.

"Stop to brag, Yu'"
They shared an amused look and soon Yujin stood up to ruffle his sweaty hair.  


"Did you train well ?" She asked. He nodded. "I'm so hungry now."
"Let's go home then."
They gathred their belonging and soon Jimin hugged Yujin from behind. She took a step forward, shocking Jimin.
"Jimin you're covered in sweat and you stink." She revealed, vexing him.
He smelled his armpit and frowned, making her smile. "You're right ! But  come make me a hug." He opened his arms and took steps towards her like a zombie.
"Noooooo !!!!!!!!!"
She ran and exited the building. She collided into a man and fell on the floor.


"Whaouh look at this goodness. What are you doing so late at night here ?" He asked, making her lose her smile. She stood up and looked at him with black eyes.
"You won't answer ?"
"And you what are you doing so late at night bothering a young lady ?" Jimin asked, pushing Yujin behing him and grabbing the man wrist. The man scoffed and went away without adding anything.


"Are you okay ?" Jimin asked to his wife.  She showed to him her hand.
"Whaouh what did he do to you ? I'm gonna grab him."
"I ran and collided into him, so i fell on my hands." Yujin said "And then he started to talk me, you didn't miss much of it."
Jimin washed her hands with water and wiped them. He was mad, he couldn't let Yujin alone for a second that she get harassed. She's a really guy magnet. She suddenly kissed him.

"It's not that bad okay ?" She said with a mild smile.

"Your hands."

She showed them to him and after a kiss he placed his hand between them, making them glued to each other as they were walking.
"Jimin, ice cream ?" she said in front of a shop. He nodded and soon both of them were choosing their ice cream. Jimin noticed the seller eyes on Yujin and his glare and rushed Yujin to exit the shop.


"The old ert were staring at your hips like crazy. Yujin you attract bad guys so much !" Jimin said once out. She stopped herself for a moment suddenly sad. Jimin corrected himself.


"Sorry , I mean bad guys like to stare at you. You're not at fault."

Yujin nodded, satisfied that he corrected himself, realizing his mistakes.
"That doesn't happen when I 'm alone, well not that much."
"This is eeh thing I don't get either. You got safe in this crappy neirghoubourgd ."
Yujin laughed. " It  must have a link with what YoonGi said, that I'm plain when i'm alone but whenever I'm close to you, there's sparkles and little stars in my eyes and I smile a lot more."


Jimin thought about this, it made sense. "Let's really go home now."

 


Sorry for the long pause. I'm actually stuck into my studies. And I'm not even good at it guys. I plan to update more reguraly from now. Let's just say that there is A LOT of chapters left.