Making things clear

Ups and Downs of Healing

 Yujin needed more, she wanted to discover with Jimin, to let a kiss lead into something even more pleasurable.  Jimin got addicted to those long and sensual kisses , but when he felt that soon he wouldn't be able to stop, he stopped the kiss abruptly and excused himself. Yujin hated that, it was like she was on her way to paradise and fell back at the end of the stairs without any reasons. When he did it for the second time of the day and said sorry to her, she felt angry.She didn't say anything but when Jimin later this day wanted to kiss her, she pulled away.


"Don't."


He looked so surprised and shocked, his hands fall back on the side of his body. "Oh, was I too insisting  ..."


She shook her head. "It leads to nothing, you don't like me enough to have with me. Just stop to put on an act."

Jimin corrected her :"You're wrong, I just want to take things easy."

Yujin looked at him angry, she asked him a question :
"Jimin, we are both 24 y.o right ? Do you know the big difference between us ?"


He shook his head. "You bang girls since high school or even middle school, whereas I have no experience at all. But you're the one acting all shy here."


"Don't talk like that ! I may have had with a lot of people right , but you're different." Jimin tried to explain.


"Sure i'm different, i don't get to have with you, too bad for me. You tease me, you kiss me enough to drive me crazy and you stop suddenly. I don't like roller coasters." Yujin answered, in a dark mood. Jimin tried to calm her and grabbed her arms :


"Yujin, stop this already, you're precious to me, you're the first that counts after countless chicks , I may had but make love is a totally other story. Sometimes I feel that I shouldn't be the one that ... "


"The one that ?"


"I mean I wasn't the best man you know and maybe I don't deserve you, maybe you deserve someone way more sweet and lovely than me."
She hissed at this sentence.
"What is that ? What do you need to be to deserve a ing used toy ?" Yujin whispered before heading to the bedroom. Jimin widened his eyes. She just didn't say that, he grabbed her hand to confirm :


"Yujin."


"Huh ?" She has a poker face. How could she say such hurting words about herself and not be affected ?


"What did you just call yourself ?" Jimin asked still calm.


"A ing used toy. You don't see all of his marks over me ? I'm second hand edition, anyways." Yujin explained quite angry. Jimin kneeled in front of her.

He looked at her with his soft eyes before talking : "You're not. You're a wonderful person that needs to be loved. You're not a toy neither a second edition. You're a person that need respect and attention."


She raised her head. "Jimin are you crying ?"
Jimin was sobbing quietly which surprised her a lot, she hugged him and wiped his tears.


"It's the first time I see you crying." She stated, Jimin still in her embrace.


"Don't be mean to yourself. Don't use such words to describe you. When you do so , I can't stand it."

Yujin kissed him and showed him her pinky finger. "I promise."

Jimin smiled, still in tears. They stayed silent a long time and soon Jimin chuckled.


"And if you're second hand edition, what am I ?"


They shared an amused look before bursting in laughs.


"But seriously, Jimin, I want to have with you."


"But won't it remember you of ..."


She widened only to shout "Never say that again. Don't compare abuse and please don't. is pleasurable, abuse is painful its humiliates you,don't  think your sweet touches make me think back of abuse , gosh, no no "
He grabbed her hand, feeling taht she said all she had to say today. She rested her head on his shoulder, exhausted.

" So what does it make you think of ?"


He heard chuckles , "You really think I have time to think when you kiss me, you're helpless. I just enjoy the feeling."


He blushed really hard, proceeding the words. Then he repeated this loudly "You.just. enjoy. the. feeling. But what if you dislikes it , you want to stop ?"

She shrugged before placing her arms around his shoulders. "I'll tell you personnally."
They kissed for a long time sat in the floor of the hall. Jimin stopped to excuse himself and Yujin learned to kiss his neck to drive him crazy. When he wanted to lift her shirt, she suddenly got surprised, but he only kissed her tummy scars while caressing her flesh with his hands.  


She got shy at that gesture and grabbed his hand "Let's call it a day." He smiled and lifting her he threw her on the bed , before lying next to her.

Yujin gathered the courage to ask something. "Jimin, tell me about your first time."


"Boohhh?" He looked at her flustered. "Why ?"

She stated calmly : "Because I feel that you know way more things on me than I do on you."

Jimin was once more reminded that Yujin could answer questions very well. He insisted :


"Why this particular question ?"


"Well, you'll know all about my first time, don't you ?" She retorted.


"Yujin, gosh ,  you're unbearable... But if you want to know it was the last day of middle school, with a classmate at her house."


She made a weird face and he laughed. "Don't judge me. I wasn't a cool person in middle school, no one was taking me seriously with my chubby cheeks. And she was a friend of mine so we had our first time together.  I was glad, it was an manner to gain confidence. It's silly but in high school I started to change my image taking into consideration this , and I became popular."

Yujin nodded and had a smile :
" All of those worries for your chubby cheeks, it was the cutest thing ever." She pinched his cheek, failing to find the chubbiness he had. He chuckled


"Boys doesn't want to look cute they want to look manly."
Yujin nodded and rolled her eyes. "sure sure I forgot." She was quite sure that cute guys are popular, maybe even more than "manly" ones.


"Yujin, are you deceived ?"


She laughed. "No, I just wanted to know, the lonly thing is that you got almost ten years and I got no experience at all, this is freaking me out.


Jimin shook his head and kissed her cheek. "You don't have to, It will work out well."

 


 

Are you satisfied to have those flashbacks to the early stage of their relationship ? The next chapter will be the end of this flashback =)