007

My life as a fake mommy! - English Version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
❝007 Meeting with his parents! ©  

 

      

 

It had been a week since the Seohyun's life has totally changed. And she still does not know if all this change is a good thing or not. But she feels much better for to be acting more naturally than before. Maybe it's because she is already getting used to wake up every morning next to Luhan and be greeted cheerfully by Hwayoung.

There are still some things that bother her, as the fact Luhan always annoy her every minute they are together.

And also things that leave her with strange feeling as when Luhan kisses every day before leaving for work. Isn't a big kiss, but always leaves her with strange feelings that she can't decipher. But with a week she managed to adapt to it. All the happiness of Hwayoung, she put on her head.

" Ani! " Seohyun muttered and crossed her arms as she stared at the man in front of her with a angry face.

" Seohyun, we're already at it in a week. My parents are barging me to meet you. " Luhan said and put his hands on his hips, tapping his feet on the ground.

Seohyun rolled her eyes and went to sit in the room's sofa, without even looking at him. Luhan snorted in annoyance and pulled the girl's wrist, preventing her of moving and requiring her to look at him.

" I'm being serious here Seohyun. My parents don't know that I hired you so I can't say anything. I just told them that I'm dating with you and told Hwayoung that you is her real mother. My parents are barging me for days, you know what is this? "asked Luhan and Seohyun looked at him with a frown.

" Aniyo~ I don't know what this is! Because I don't have parents to annoy me. " Seohyun screamed and her eyes filled with tears. The expression of Luhan softened a bit when he saw her fragile side and let the girl's wrist.

" M-Mianhae. " Luhan looked away and Seohyun looked away as well. She let out a long breath before looking back to Luhan.

" Okay, I think I overdid it. Well, I accept go to this dinner. " Seohyun finally relented and Luhan smiled broadly as he looked at her.

" I'll get it. " Seohyun told to the maid when she heard the doorbell ringing. The employs smile and nodded, continuing to prepare the lunch.

Seohyun discovered that the house had many maids, butlers and drivers, but who were on holiday when she arrived. But after a few days, they all went home and Seohyun was really surprised at the amount of people who work for Luhan.

The bell kept ringing and she ran to the door, opening shortly thereafter. Her eyes widened at the sight of two familiar people stops at the door.

" Hyoyeon unnie? Kai oppa? What are you doing here? How did you find out where I live? " Seohyun asked in surprise and looked at both, but soon Hyoyeon went to the girl and hugged her tightly.

" Omo! Why did you agree? Did he threaten you? Seobaby, get out of this house now. " Hyoyeon said protectively and Seohyun frowned at her friend, completely confused about what she's talking about.

" Kai? What are you doing here? And who is she? " Luhan appeared behind Seohyun also looking confusedly for the couple.

Hyoyeon released Seohyun and glared at Luhan, before she could say anything, Kai pulled and kept shut.

" Youngji told us you moved and gave us the address. When I saw it, I thought very familiar and when we got here I confirmed that it was his house. Then I remembered the idea that I gave you and everything was forming in my head. " Kai said Seohyun and crossed her arms, glaring at Kai.

" Yah! It was you who gave the idea for him? " Seohyun yelled, not so high to Hwayoung not end up listening.

Kai closed his mouth immediately when he realized he ended telling the truth. He shook his head frantically when he saw Seohyun looking at him as if to kill him.

" Hey, I gave the idea but did not know he was going to hire you. I did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter