018

My life as a fake mommy! - English Version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
❝018 i can't move on... ©  

 

      

 

 

A few days had passed since the last time that Seohyun and Luhan spoken with each other and everybody had begun to realize the great change in both of them, even the little Hwayoung. Despite having overcome her "mother's leave" because of work, she cried for missing Seohyun and cried even more seeing her father so sad.

Luhan is in a terrible state and had no one who did not realize that. He wakes up, goes to work without some encouragement, after work he drives to a club and get drunk. When he returns home, he is already quite drunk and it's driving Hwayoung saddest every day, her father didn't even spend more time with her.

Luhan's miserable state make Jaejoong think - something that his strong feelings for Seohyun prevented him to do before -, and realized that Luhan was in love with Seohyun and only she could not realize it.

A bubbly and infant girl, Seohyun became a quiet girl and her thoughts always away, in Luhan. Her friends are becoming increasingly concerned about her, but Seohyun always affirm that she is good, though her expressions and actions completely says otherwise.

Seohyun kept most of the money from the salary she received from Luhan and managed to buy a better apartament for her. And since she would not be able to sustain herself only with her old salary, she returned to work as a mascot at Sr.Lee's shop, promising to be more responsible. Youngji wanted to stay in Jackson's home, since they are expecting a child and Seohyun was not against it, she want the best for her sister and her future nephew.

Luhan and Seohyun are still married, she does not want to meet him even to ask for a divorce and she can not. If Hwayoung find out everything, the poor girl will be so hurt and the last thing Seohyun wants is hurt her. She clung to much for Hwayoung, and within herself grew a very maternal feeling.

" Jae oppa! " Jaejoong quickly gets up from his chair when he heard the tearful voice of Seohyun. His heart began to beat faster for concern and he grabbed his coat, going out of his office and running to the parking where his car.

" Kwenchana Hyun? Why are you crying? " Jaejoong asked with a worried tone as well as he drove as fast as possible to the apartment of Seohyun. Luckily, the apartment is very close to the company.

" You can come here oppa? " Seohyun asked through her tears and Jaejoong nodded, but then mentally facepalmed himself by realizing that she can not see him.

" Neh ~ I'm already in my way, wait for me. " Jaejoong said and heard her murmuring a low "neh" before hanging up the phone. He sighed heavily, trying to concentrate on the road, but it was so hard when his brother and his crush are in serious trouble.

When arriving at Seohyun's apartement, he parked his car in the driveway and got out, heading for the lobby.

" Annyeonghaseyo! I wanted to go on Seohyun's apartment. " Jaejoong talked to the doorman and the man gave a small smile before call to her apartment.

After a few seconds, he turned his attention to Jaejoong again and opened the gate. " She's waiting for you. " The doorman smiled sympathetically and Jaejoong smiled back, stepping inside the small building. He bowed slightly and ran to the third floor, where Seohyun lives. He preferred to use the stairs to be faster since the elevator was not on the floor.

When he arrived in front of Seohyun's apartment was surprised with a hug. Seohyun was hugging him tightly as she cried desperately.

" Seohyun, what happened? Why are you crying so much? Come, let's go and we can talk better. " Jaejoong gently took Seohyun of his arms and led her into the small apartment, closing the door soon after.

Jaejoong took her to the couch and made her sit there while he went to the kitchen for a glass of water for her to drink and tried to calm down a bit.

" Here, drink this water, calm down and then you tell me what happened. " Jaejoong said and Seohyun nodded her head slowly. She took the glass with her trembling hand and drank the water, feeling a bit calmer but the tears were still clearly seen in her chubby face.

" Oppa .... I-I'm p-pregnant! " Seohyun muttered and slowly the pieces of the puzzle were falling into place at the head of Jaejoong. His heart was aching so much with the shocking n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter