015

My life as a fake mommy! - English Version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
❝015 Do you love me? ©  

 

      

 

 

Seohyun's eyes opened slowly, trying to adjust to the daylight. But her headache stopped her to keep her eyes open. She regrets completely to have drunk again.

The girl tried to open her eyes again, trying to remember what happened last night and as she stopped in the bed. The last thing she remembers is being at a romantic dinner that Luhan's parents prepare for them and having drunk a few glasses of wine. I mean, not a few, but many.

She tried to sit up in bed, but a terrible pain on her body stopped her. Seohyun was confused, even in just two ' drunk experiences ', she never felt pain in her body, just a terrible headache. But what made her surprised was to be feel very light and Luhan's hand touching her skin.

When trying to get up again, the sheet that was covering her body slipped and Seohyun almost had a heart attack when she was completely . She blinked her eyes and opened it again to be sure of what she was seeing, but she was still without any clothes.

Seohyun felt an even bigger headache when thoughts of having done something inappropriate last night flooded her mind.

Her breath started to get weak, as if she had forgotten how to breathe.

She pulled the sheet close to her body and looked at the floor. Her clothes were strewn on the floor, along with Luhan's. Tears slowly formed in the corner of her eyes and she got up from the bed with haste, without worrying about the pain on her body or her headache.

But it was a bad choice, as her eyes fell on the bed and a blood stain caught her eyes. She shook her head frantically, taking her trembling hands to and let her tears fall on her cheeks.

" A-Aniyo! Aniyo! That was not to happen! Aniyo! Please, it's just a dream. " Seohyun cried desperately and fell sitting on the floor. Her heart was totally broken. She did not want her first time stolen by a man who does not love her, much less with her being drunk.

Luhan heard a crying noise coming from inside the room and his eyes opened sleepily. He's got a terrible headache and all because of alcohol, he should not have drunk so much.

His sleepy eyes landed on the bed and he frowned as he not see Seohyun at his side. He could still hear the sound of crying and mentally asked that was not Seohyun. He remembers clearly what happened yesterday and even though it was one of the happiness nights, he deeply regrets not being able to stop everything.

" S-Seohyun ... " Luhan sat up and looked at the girl sitting on the floor, pulling all her tears out. The sight of Seohyun crying made his heart hurt, he’s really regrets it.

" Mianhae. " Luhan muttered and Seohyun raised her head, taking her gaze to Luhan.

" M-Mianhae? That's what you say when you someone? I hate you Luhan! I hate you! You took advantage of me while I was drunk. " Seohyun shouted between her tears and Luhan lowered his head. Well, it's technically true. Although he is not totally sober, he was still conscious of his actions. But he did not her, that word is too strong to be used.

" Mianhae. " Luhan said again and Seohyun sneered.

" Mianhae you speaks when coming up on someone, but you took my very precious thing! You should not apologize if you can’t return my ity. " Seohyun shouted, still crying and Luhan clenched his fists. He may have a greater share of guilt, but she also has a bit of guilt.

" Stop talking like I'm the one to blame. It was you who kissed me first. " Luhan screamed and Seohyun winced a little. She cried even more when she heard it coming out of his mouth.

" You should have stopped me. I'm sure you were sober enough to stopped me. " Seohyun answered back. The situation was left her completely blind to the facts. She just doesn’t want to accept that she may have a small share of the blame in this.

" As I did the first time? That's right! The first time you got drunk you also kissed me, but I was honest enough to have stopped you so nothing happened, just a kiss. But this time, I was not totally sober. For God's sake, I'm a man. Do you think a woman can kiss a man the way you did and he did not do anything? " Luhan said and Seohyun hugged her legs as she cried.

" If you get pregnant, I'll take the child. " Luhan said and Seohyun shook her head. She did not want to believe anything he's talking about.

" Aniyo! We do not love each other, it would be totally unfair I arrest you because of a child. I don't want anything from you. I hate you Luhan! I want to go home. " Seohyun muttered and stood up from the floor. She wrapped the sheet around her body and went to the bathroom, but before she could get, Luhan grabbed her wrist.

" Seohyun, please, don't be like this. " Luhan murmured. He is already feeling quite guilty and her acting that way was only leaving him with even more feelings of guilt, although it is not entirely his fault.

" Don't you want me to act like this? So what do you want me to do? We don't love each other, but we made it. What we have done isn’t right. " Seohyun muttered looking away to the floor as her tears kept falling . It was as if she never cried for a long time and now all her tears are being released.

" Hey! This is not true. " Luhan said and Seohyun looked at him.

" Do you love me? " Seohyun asked honestly and Luhan froze in his place. He did not really know how to answer that question, even though he know the answer. Well, isn't anyone who has so much courage.

" We're friends, remember? " Luhan asked without answer her question. He does not know if he has enough courage to confess her feelings for Seohyun. His confession might or might not save him, but for the first time in his life, he was being a big coward.

Seohyun scoffed, with a bitter laugh. " Friends didn't do what we did Luhan! You know, I always dreamed that my first time would be magic, but you blew it up away. In addition that I don't remember anything and I was not sober at the time, I did it with the person who I don't love. "

Luhan felt his heart broken to hear 'I don't love.' He had never felt this f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter