013

My life as a fake mommy! - English Version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
❝013 Honeymoon ©  

 

      

 

Jeju Royal Hotel

" Whooa~ It’s so beautiful. Just perfect! " Seohyun exclaimed loudly when they got out of the taxi. She looked around and her eyes lit up at the sight of the amazing hotel they're going to stay for at least two weeks.

Her instincts were right. Her parents-in-laws stayed them in one of the most expensive hotel in Jeju, according to Luhan. Seohyun finding it all an amazing thing. Although this marriage is fake, she is grateful to be able to enjoy a bit of luxury. She is grateful to be able to come to Jeju for the first time.

" I know! I really love this place. I always came here when I was a kid. When I grow up, I didn’t have a time due to my schedules. I miss being here. But now I finally came back. " Luhan said and made Seohyun pout. He might come here several times while she never going here before.

" You're lucky. " Seohyun muttered and Luhan looked at her awkwardly. Before he could say anything, Seohyun shows a cheerful smile and ran to the hotel like an excited little girl. She opened her arms, leaving the breezes invade her skin and twirled, looking at the sky and laughing.

Luhan stood slightly behind her, looking at her, his now officially wife, with his shining eyes and laughed when he saw her too excited. His heart fluttered and he smiled to what he feels.

He tried his best to ignore the feeling before, which according to him, were super strange and unfamiliar. But now he understands what he feels and will not let those feelings go away so easily, including not going to let Seohyun run away easily too.

" People are looking. They'll think you're a crazy girl. " Luhan shouted with a laugh and Seohyun finally stopped, looking at him with a pout on her face, earning another laugh from Luhan. He approached her and put his arm around her shoulders, making the poor girl blush.

" Let's go in and get the keys to our room. After that, we can walk around the hotel and enjoy our day. " Luhan said and led her into the huge building, with his arm around Seohyun’s shoulder.

" Annyeonghaseyo. My parents made a reservation for us, we want to get the keys. " Luhan spoke to the receptionist and she looked at them with envy. She gave a friendly smile to Luhan, and deadly glare to Seohyun leaving her uncomfortable.

" Luhan-ssi, good to see you here again. This is your room's keys. It’s room 902." The woman gave the keys and Luhan shows a small smile. Seohyun looked away when she felt the woman send her a cold glare again. She just gave a slight bow to her and followed Luhan to the room.

The two made their way to the elevator, carrying their bags with them. As they walked, Seohyun managed to steal a look of some things inside the large building. Just as she thought, everything is very luxurious and so beautiful.

" It is really amazing, but I'm pretty sure that the woman didn’t like me. " Seohyun said looking away with a cute pout. Luhan looked blankly at her, tilting his head to the side.

" You may be imagining things. " Luhan said and Seohyun sighed.

" I'm not imagining anything. She was sending cold glare at me, didn’t you notice? Is she jealous? Maybe she likes you. " Seohyun nudged him with a teasing smile and Luhan rolled his eyes, shaking his head.

" I'm sure not. I met her when I came here last time, but she was always nice to me. I don't understand why she was being like that to you. " Luhan ignored Seohyun and she laughed, earning a glare from Luhan.

" Gotcha! She likes you, that’s why she treating me like this. It's too obvious, you just didn’t realize. Do you like her too? " Seohyun asked, shaking her eyebrows. While deep inside her heart she’s really didn’t like this situation and not even know the reasons.

Luhan frowned and mentally facepalmed his face with the question. He just saw the receptionist a couple times, why would he like her?!

" This is not a question that a normal woman would ask to her husband on their honeymoon. " Luhan said in a playful tone and Seohyun rolled her eyes.

" Merong! " She snorted and crossed her arms childishly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter