012

My life as a fake mommy! - English Version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
❝012 wedding! ©  

 

      

 

Today is finally the big day! The wedding day of Seohyun and Luhan! The day when they will be officially married.

Everybody are very excited about the day, especially the little Hwayoung! She woke up so early just to prepare for marriage with Seohyun. And she has not stopped talking about the marriage even one second, leaving the heart of Seohyun in some way relieved to know that is giving a great happiness for a girl like Hwayoung.

Luhan's parents were proud of their great work in the wedding preparation. Everything was completely perfect and nothing could go wrong. Although they don't like of Seohyun, Luhan is their first son to marry and they could not help but make a luxurious wedding for him.

Seohyun's friends were super happy for her, even if the marriage is just fake. Hyoyeon is still a bit against it, but after seeing that Luhan is taking good care of her best friend, she began to accept slightly. Sooyoung is certainly the more anxious of all. She saw the way that Luhan looks at Seohyun and she is pretty sure he likes her friend, but she only is not sure about Seohyun.

Youngji, though she was against all this at first, she was gradually accepted and now she is super excited about her sister's marriage and her new niece. She knows that none of this is real and that everything is based on a lie, but she wishes may in the future may become a real thing between her sister and Luhan. After know better Luhan, she took a liking him to Seohyun.

Hyunchul is happy that his brother will marry, especially with a sister-in-law as nice as Seohyun. At first, he felt a bit sad about it because just like his brothers, harbored feelings for her, but as time passed he forgot it and now he loves her only as a sister-in-law. It's kind of obvious that Luhan is already in love with her and the ones who have not yet realized this was Jaejoong and the oblivious Seohyun.

Well... Jaejoong, is not happy with this marriage. I mean, who would be happy to see the person who likes getting married to someone else, which turned out to be his own brother? He knows it's all fake, but he still feels a very bad feeling within him, for he knows that now it is almost impossible for him and Seohyun have something.

Luhan today woke up with a smile on his face as he realized that it is finally the day of their long-awaited wedding. His heart was beating much faster than normal that he was afraid someone might hear. He did not hide his excitement and even tried to prepare breakfast - which came out awful, but at least he tried - before they were preparing for the wedding.

Seohyun did not wake up very well. She cried most of the night, afraid of what might happen going forward. She is afraid of regret later to marry a person who has no feelings for her, as she hasn't for him. In these weeks, Seohyun felt very good to be near Luhan, but she did not know if she's really prepared for a wedding. At the same time, she can not deny how much her heart is fluttering and anxious.

" Seohyun, I need to tell you something. " Luhan suddenly appeared in the small room where Seohyun was getting ready, luckily she was wearing a robe.

But Seohyun still startled by the sudden appearance of her future husband in the room, because he should be preparing as well. The marriage begins in a few hours and she was almost ready, just giving a retouched in makeup and then put on the dress, of course with the help of several women.

" Wha ... "

" Seohyun, can we talk? " Jaejoong also appeared in the room and Luhan frowned at his brother.

" Neh! " Seohyun replied with a smile and Luhan's heart was totally broke when he saw Seohyun left the room with his older brother, leaving him alone in the room, only with the women who were helping Seohyun with everything. They looked at Luhan confusingly and he completely ignored them.

" I like you. " He muttered with a bitter sigh before leaving the room.

" What do you want to say oppa? " Seohyun asked and Jaejoong approached her, holding her hands gently. Seohyun felt her cheeks grow warm and stepped back. Although her heart does not flutters with Jaejoong as much when she's with Luhan, Jaejoong still manages to create an effect on her that she can not explain very well.

" I'm really sorry. I should not be talking about this on your wedding day, but I can no longer hide those feelings. " He paused before continuing.

" I like you, Seohyun! I think I'm in love with you since the day we met. When I knew the agreement between you and Luhan, I felt so sad. In fact, I tried to give up that feeling, but it are very strong. I can't give up like that. " Jaejoong confessed and Seohyun was frozen in place.

" I know I should not talk about this with you today, but I'm not asking you to give me an answer soon. I can wait till all be resolved between you and Luhan. I can wait until the divorce. " Jaejoong hugged Seohyun, but she was too shocked to say anything or even hug him back.

She's confused, confused too much. Seohyun don't know what exactly feel for Luhan and for Jaejoong. Her feelings for both are totally different things. She really did not know what to do, her feelings are so confused.

Luhan looked anxiously at the church entrance, when the doors opened and saw Seohyun with Sr.Lee at the end of the hall. Her father died in a car accident, so she insisted on to enter the church with Mr.Lee because she considers him a second father.

To say that Seohyun was beautiful would be understatement, she was wonderful. The dress fell perfectly over her body, the makeup was leaving she even more beautiful and her hairstyle was perfect. Seohyun was a complete beauty and Luhan was certainly delighted.

Seohyun tried to open a smile when she saw all the guests looking delighted at her as she was walking down the hall, but it was a bit difficult, especially when she saw Jaejoong looking sadly at her.

Trying to change her look away, her eyes landed on Luhan. He was standing at the altar, with a big smile on his face and she unconsciously smiled back. Her heart is beating so fast and see Luhan waiting for her, so handsome in his elegant suit, made her heart flutter even more.

" Be happy, Seohyun. " Her thoughts were interrupted when she heard Mr.Lee's voice whispering gently to her. And only then that she realized that they were already on the altar.

Seohyun smiled and nodded her head slowly. But inside, she's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter