009

My life as a fake mommy! - English Version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
❝009 Drunk seohyun! ©  

 

      

 

Luhan's parents organized all the wedding preparations quickly, impressing both Seohyun as Luhan. In just two days they had already provided the church where the ceremony will take place, the location of the party, the date and many other things.

The wedding will be in a month, which brings a bit of anxiety in Seohyun and Luhan. But obviously the most anxious person with it is the little Hwayoung. She can't stop talking about the marriage and how she is happy to be a bridesmaid in her parents' marriage.

Seohyun is with mixed feelings about all that is happening. Half of her hates the fact of marry with someone who is not even her real boyfriend, she feels as if it was an arranged marriage.

But the other half of her, is very anxious. She always dreamed of a spectacular wedding and Luhan's parents are spending good money with everything, then she's pretty sure that this wedding will be the wedding of her dreams, although she could not choose her husband.

Even admitting to himself that he are already in love with Seohyun, Luhan is not yet demonstrating this very well. Moreover, he promised to himself that he will forget these feelings once and for all because of his older brother and obviously Seohyun likes more than Jaejoong than him. But he's really looking forward to the wedding and does not deny it.

" Seohyun, you have visitors. " Luhan warned to Seohyun, who was in the kitchen helping the maids.

" Jinjja? Who is it? " Seohyun asked curiously, she did not know of anyone who would visit her today. None of her friends called her to say anything.

Seohyun took the apron was tied around her waist and went to the door with Luhan. There she saw Hyoyeon and Sooyoung with Kai and Chanyeol, even Youngji was with Jackson.

" What are you all doing here? " Seohyun asked in surprise and her sister quickly went to her and hugged her. Seohyun laughed and hugged Youngji warmly. She missed the presence of her younger sister, even if they speak by telephone, is not the same thing.

" We came to seek Seohyun with us. We can take her borrowed for a while Luhan-ssi? " Sooyoung asked and Luhan raised an eyebrow at the tall girl, who was looking curiously at him waiting for a response.

" I know where you're going to take her? " Luhan asked curiously, without answering the question of Sooyoung.

" Our Hyunnie isn't having fun lately, we let's take her to a club that we always went before. Luhan-ssi, don't play the concerned boyfriend because you are not her real boyfriend. " Hyoyeon said gently and took a nudge from Kai. The blonde girl looked sullen to her boyfriend and crossed her arms.

" Aigoo ~ I don't need ... "

" Unnie, you will come with us. Aah~ Look what Sooyoung and Hyoyeon unnies bought for you. Go get ready and put that dress. Chanyeol oppa will come for you in a few hours. " Youngji cut her older sister and handed to her a bag.

Seohyun frowned upon seeing the name 'Chanel' printed on the bag, one of the most expensive stores she's ever seen. She does not believe that her friends spent money on her again.

" You do not ... "

" Don't say that we don't should buy things for you. It's our money and we spend with what we want, can you understand Miss Seobaby? Now go getting ready, because in two hours or so Yeol oppa will come get you. " Sooyoung cut her and Seohyun sighed, picking up the bag.

She said goodbye to her friends and closed the door, bumping into Luhan with arms crossed and raised eyebrow.

" You were going to clubs? " Luhan asked and Seohyun grimaced before sitting down on the sofa. Luhan followed her and sat beside her.

" Before you think bull about me, I'll warn you that I was forced to go in clubs with them. Sooyoung and Hyoyeon unnies always made me go at clubs with them because they said I needed more fun in my life, but I never liked to go places like that. I'd rather go in the coolest places such as an amusement park, I've never been in one. " Seohyun explained and Luhan opened a small smile when he had a great idea.

" I thought you liked these types of place. " Luhan joked and Seohyun snorted in annoyance.

" It's easier to you to like clubs than me. You look like a playboy. " Seohyun replied back and Luhan frowned.

" Yah ~ I'm not playboy. For your information I've never had a girlfriend. " Luhan admitted and Seohyun started laughing, leaving Luhan completely confused.

" But you told me which that kiss was not your first kiss. " Seohyun shouted victorious and Luhan's eyes widened, mentally facepalmed himself for letting escape. Now, Seohyun will know that he had never kissed anyone before her.

" Yah! I n-never had a g-girlfriend, but I had already given my first k-kiss and it was not with y-you. " Luhan said angry, but his stuttering did not help much just made Seohyun laugh even more.

" Why are you too stuttering? Don't try denying Luhan, you lost your first kiss with me. So that means... " Seohyun was subtly cut by something on her lips.

Seohyun's eyes widened when she saw Luhan was kissing her. It wasn't the first kiss between the two, but it took her completely by surprise, since there's no one around. Hwayoung was a friend's house and his parents are not at their house.

After a few seconds, Luhan pulled away and gave a cheeky smile at her.

" Why are you talking like I was the only one to lose my first kiss with you? You also lost your first kiss with me. " Luhan winked at her and left the room with a loud laugh.

" Arrgh~ " Seohyun shouted angry and clenched her fists, but she could not deny how her heart fluttered with the kiss.

" Omo! What kind of dress is this? " Seohyun took the black dress of the bag and stared perplexed for it. The dress was very fair and short, she would never wear something like this.

But even if she did not want to use it, she had. If she arrives at the club and her friends see her with other clothes, she will certainly have to deal with the wrath of Sooyoung and Hyoyeon. Moreover, she had bathed and could not leave the room only towel for seek other clothing, especially with Luhan in the house.

Seohyun pouted and put on the black dress, which fell perfectly on her body. Her friends really know her well, even the size of her clothes.

She looked in the bathroom mirror and frowned at her own reflection. Seohyun has a good body and she does not deny it, but this dress is too daring for her taste. Being short, showed off her beautiful long legs. In addition, to being fair, the dress was showing the curves of her body, beyond have a big neckline, which made Seohyun get uncomfortable.

" Seohyun, Chanyeol is already here. Get out of the bathroom soon. " Luhan shouted outside and Seohyun snorted.

" I'm already finished. " Seohyun replied and took a pair of high heels that also came with the dress in the bag. Her friends even had the work to buy shoes for her. But unlike the dress, she really liked the high heels, was very beautiful.

She applied some light makeup and combed her long hair before opening the bathroom door revealing her beautiful figure, leaving Luhan with his mouth open.

Luhan looked her from head to toe and he felt the environment getting warmer, especially when Seohyun bent down a bit to grab her purse and he saw the great neckline on her dress. He tried not to think of anything out of the ordinary, but he is a man after all.

" You'll go dressed like that? " Luhan asked looking away, trying to catch the air that was taken by the amazing and y beauty of Seohyun in this black dress. And at same time he was angry, he didn't want her to go dressed like that because it will give chance for men stay looking at her.

" Unfortunately. Sooyoung and Hyoyeon unnies will kill me if I don't, then it's my only choice. I'll come back later. Annyeong ~ " Seohyun said goodbye and Luhan chose not to take h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter