010

My life as a fake mommy! - English Version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
❝010 Lotte world! ©  

 

      

 

Seohyun opened her eyes slowly, but immediately closed it again when the morning light broke into her eyes. She groaned when she felt a terrible headache and moved a bit when realize Luhan's hands on her waist.

She opened her eyes again and sighed, placing her hands on her head.

Slowly, she looked at the man sleeping next to her and her eyes widened when she saw him shirtless, sleeping soundly with his hands on her waist.

" Omo! Why did he sleep like that? " Seohyun muttered and tried to get up, but her headache was unbearable. She regrets have too much to drink last night, she just does not remember anything that happened after drinking her fourth cup of soju.

Seohyun took the top sheet of her body and her eyes widened again to find herself wearing only a shirt, that's not even of her. She looked at Luhan and then to herself, making her heart to flutter.

" Omo! Omo! Omo! Aniyo~ Aniyo~ Nothing could have happened between us. " Seohyun despaired, but that only made her head hurt even more than it already is. She put her hands on her head and closed her eyes, trying to suppress the unbearable pain she was feeling.

" Seohyun, are you okay? " Luhan opened his eyes when feel Seohyun fidgeting and he looked worriedly at her when he saw her holding her head. His eyes widened when he saw the tears in the eyes of Seohyun at the moment she turned to him.

Luhan approached her, but Seohyun pulled away, getting up from bed and pointing the finger at him as if accusing him of something.

" Don't come near me. " Seohyun cried and held her head again, as she felt the pain getting worse.

" Seohyun what happened to you? Are you okay? " Luhan asked while rose from the bed and trying to approach her, but Seohyun began to hit his chest.

" What you did to me? You took advantage that I was drunk to do something for me? " Seohyun asked as she cried and hit hard Luhan's chest, who quickly stepped back and shook his head frantically in denial.

" Ani! I did not do anything for you. Sooyoung and Chanyeol brought you drunk and I just helped you. You vomited and you took a shower, but do not worry, you took alone bath. I did not want to invade your privacy, so I picked up my shirt and you clothed. " Luhan said and Seohyun stopped hiting him.

Seohyun looked away when she realized she exaggerated too much without even knowing the whole story. Well, but she is not guilty. Who would not be desperate in a situation like this?

" Are you telling the truth, right? Nothing happened between us, right? " Seohyun asked and Luhan looked away, blushing slightly at the memory of intense kiss they had last night.

" N-Neh~ Nothing happened. " Luhan lied and Seohyun let out a sigh of relief, but her headache was still painful.

" Have you a headache? " Luhan asked and Seohyun nodded her head slowly.

" Stay here, I'll get some medicine for your headache. " Luhan said and before she could say anything, he ran downstairs and after a few minutes returned with a pill and a cup of water. Luhan gave to Seohyun and she muttered a thank before placing the pill in the mouth and swallow with water.

" Hum.. Hey! Today you want to go to the amusement park? Hwayoung was asking me tirelessly to go, so why not go today? I have no work to do. " Luhan said and Seohyun's eyes widened in surprise.

" Well, if you don't want to go because of your hea ..."

" Omo! Gomawo! I always wanted to go to the amusement park. I want to go ." Seohyun cut him excitedly and Luhan opened a small smile to see her animation. His idea was a success and now he can realize the 'dream' of Seohyun to go to the park.

" We can go at night because Hwayoung have school. " Luhan said and Seohyun nodded her head enthusiastically.

" Jae oppa, you have arrived. " Seohyun came down the stairs and hugged the man, who smiled awkwardly and hugged her back. But that feeling heartbroken that he felt yesterday, came back again and he pulled away from the hug.

" Oppa, are you okay? You look sad ." Seohyun asked worried and Jaejoong looked away.

" I'm okay! I did not know you and Luhan were already dating for real. " Jaejoong faked a smile and Seohyun tilted her head confusedly. She and Luhan were still just fake boyfriends. Seohyun did not understand what he meant by that phrase.

" Huh? " Seohyun asked confusedly and Jaejoong raised his eyebrow at her reaction. His heart began to improve a little, knowing that she was confused with his sentence.

" Yesterday I saw you two sleeping together and you were embraced. Well, he was shirtless and you were wearing his shirt, so I assumed that you two had begun dating for real. " Jaejoong said and Seohyun gave a embarassed laugh, giving a light slap on man's shoulder.

" Aigoo~ Oppa! I inadvertently got drunk yesterday and Luhan helped me, that's all. " Seohyun explained and Jaejoong sighed in relief. When he would say something, Luhan came downstairs with Hwayoung and the little girl was soon running into the arms of her beloved uncle.

Luhan frowned when he saw that the two were talking and went to the side of Seohyun, wrapping his arms around the girl. Seohyun looked surprised at him and her face soon became hot, making her looked away immediately. While Jaejoong just clenched his fists.

" Hyung, today I'm going to take my daughter to school together with my lovely girlfriend-soon-to-be-wife. " Luhan smiled, making Seohyun's heart to flutter

" Why is he acting like this? " Seohyun muttered as looked away shyly.

Jaejoong frowned and snorted in annoyance. He knows Luhan is doing everything on purpose to annoy him, but he does not understand why, since Luhan didn't even likes her.

Meanwhile, Luhan inside was dying to laugh at the look of the two.

" Omma and appa are so cute, right Jae sanchom? " Hwayoung asked dreamily and Jaejoong just nodded with a fake smile because inside he was seething of Luhan attitudes.

" When I grow up I want to be a woman like omma and have a husband like appa. " Hwayoung said and Luhan laughed affectionately, the soft hair of his little princess. Seohyun also smiled and kissed the top of Hwayoung's head.

Seohyun stood in front of the mirror, looking at her own figure and smiled at the result. Her clothes are simple but beautiful enough to be with Luhan and Hwayoung, which are extremely elegant people. She also put a bit of slight makeup and did a beautiful hairstyle on her hair.

The bathroom door opened and Seohyun was quite impressed to see Luhan out with a simple and casual clothing. He usually only uses suits or social clothes, so it's pretty rare to see him with casual clothes, this is the first time that Seohyun see him like that.

She had to admit, he was so much more beautiful with casual clothes than any elegant clothes. Luhan already have a perfectly babyface and with this outfit, who look at him will find that he is still a simple teenager, not a 26-year-old man, which is a Ceo of one of the most famous companies in South Korea.

" Seohyun, are you dreaming again? " Luhan waved his hand in front of her face and Seohyun finally awakened, feigning a cough and looking away. A small blush appeared on her chubby cheeks and Luhan stifled a laugh.

" Appa, omma, I'm ready. " Little Hwayoung came running excitedly and jumped into the arms of Luhan, who picked her up and gave her a affectionate kiss on his lovely daughter. Seohyun smiled and looked admired for Luhan, she really loves the paternal side of him, is much better than his rude or daring side.

" You look beautiful, darling. " Seohyun praised after she saw her simple clothes, but very beautiful.

" C'mon. " Luhan asked and Seohyun nodded with a excited smile. She could hardly believe she would going to the amusement park for the first time.

Lotte World

  

" Omo! It's so beautiful. " Seohyun said as she enthusiastic clapped along with Hwayoung. The two were so excited to go to the park, which Luhan are wondering if Seohyun is even an adult woman of 23 years.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter