005

My life as a fake mommy! - English Version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
❝005 Hi~ I'm your mommy!! ©  

 

      

 

Seohyun's eyes widened at the sight before her. Luhan unconsciously laughed to see the girl's amazed expression.

In front of her was the Luhan's mansion. In the front of the house has a swimming pool that she is sure that is larger than her old home. And the whole house was almost the size of her entire neighborhood. Everything very sophisticated and wonderful, especially when compared to her old and small apartment.

" Whoa~ I never got into a house like that. It's so beautiful. " Seohyun said, still looking every detail of everything. Her eyes are shining and would be understatement to say that she is amazed with the house. She can barely believe she will live here from now on.

Luhan looked at her and let out a small laugh. She looked like a little girl when wins the doll that wanted. He did not understand what was happening to his feelings, but he kept thinking about how Seohyun could be so cute.

He shook his head when he realized what he was thinking and quickly took the Seohyun's bags on the floor.

" Come on. Stop looking for my house. You will live here, you will be able to look for it every day. " Luhan said Seohyun and grimaced, sending her thoughts away and following Luhan into the house.

If the exterior of the house was wonderful, the interior was even more beautiful. Every detail inside the house was even more sophisticated. The house is a thorough cleaning with only furniture of the more expensive and better, everything in this house is perfect in her point of view.

At each step that Seohyun gives, she is more delighted with everything. To live in a house like this should be everyone's dream and now she is realizing her dream of living in a beautiful home and a chic, quiet neighborhood.

" Aigoo~ Stop. You're like a child. I have said that you will be able to look at this house every day. Come on, I'll show you the rooms. " Luhan called and they climbed the stair, leaving them in a huge corridor with many doors.

Luhan walked to a door and opened it, revealing a beautiful white room, with some details in a baby blue and baby pink. It was so beautiful that left Seohyun's mouth open once again.

" This is the Hwayoung's bedroom. Worthy of a princess. " Luhan said and smiled at the memory of how Hwayoung wanted a bedroom like that of a princess.

" I also want to be a princess to have a bedroom like this. " Seohyun let out unconsciously and Luhan stared her strangely.

Seohyun gave a shy laugh and looked away with face slowly becoming reddish.

" It's just a joke. " She said shyly.

" Whatever. Let's go. " Luhan called her and he closed the door of Hwayoung's bedroom.

He walked to a door in front of the Hwayong's bedroom and opened, revealing a large and beautiful bedroom. Like other parts of the house, the bedroom is really very large - maybe bigger than her apartment -. The room is very organized and clean, leaving everything more beautiful and luxurious.

" This is my bedroom, but now I have to share with you, unfortunately. " Seohyun, who was too busy watching the room with a delighted expression quickly turned her head toward Luhan when she heard the word 'bedroom' and 'share' in the same sentence.

" M-mwo? Sharing with you? I will not sleep with you. " Seohyun said and frowned, making Luhan roll his eyes at the her childishness.

" Yah~ We have to act in front of Hwayoung. If we sleep in separate bedrooms she will suspect something. What couple in their right mind sleeping in separate bedrooms? " Luhan asked and Seohyun looked away, slightly blushing only with the thought of sleep in the same room and the same bed with a man.

" W-Well ... Never mind. " Seohyun sighed and Luhan left the her bags on the bedroom floor.

" You can change clothes, I'll go fetch Hwayoung in my parents' house. I want to surprise her, so you can't go with me. If you want you can go to visit the rest of the house. " Luhan said and Seohyun nodded.

Luhan left the room and went to the exit of the house, leaving Seohyun alone in the mansion.

" I wonder if he has no maids. " Seohyun muttered to herself and then shrugged, going to her bag take her clothes to organize in the closet.

" Appa I'm so looking forward to the surprise. " Seohyun heard the feminine and childish voice coming from downstairs and her heart began to accelerate.

" Aigoo ~ They have arrived. And if she does not like me? " Seohyun thought and tried to calm herself, but it was a bit hard, since she does not know how to be a mother of a child.

She heard some footsteps approaching and looked nervously at the door, afraid that the door was opened by Hwayoung.

" Stay there princess, I'll take the surprise to you." Seohyun heard the voice of Luhan and she could say he was near in the door. Soon the knob turned and Luhan entered in the bedroom, seeing Seohyun super apprehensive.

She was tidy, with a simple and comfortable clothing. But even with simple clothes, Seohyun was spotless. Luhan tried not to look too much for her, for that feeling of when she arrived at his company does not come back and he did not look like a fool in front of her.

" Hey~ Relax. Hwayoung will not bite you. Just act naturally. But if she ask you something about our past, let me say. " Luhan said and Seohyun nodded obediently.

" Come on! " Luhan called and was leaving when he saw Seohyun still standing in the middle of the bedroom. He sighed and went to her, holding her hand gently, ignoring his heart which suddenly began to beat faster than normal.

Seohyun's eyes widened and looked at their hands clasped. She felt her heart beat faster and the warmer environment. She looked away, trying to hide her reddish face.

" Why is he being like this? " Seohyun thought, confused by the actions of Luhan.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter