004

My life as a fake mommy! - English Version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
❝004 first day! ©  

 

      

 

" Seohyun, you're late again. " Sr.Lee muttered when saw the girl coming into his store quietly. But when he looked directly at the girl's face, he noticed something different. Something was wrong and he knew she was not feeling very well.

" Kwenchana? " Sr.Lee asked worriedly and Seohyun nodded with a small smile on her face, but her smile did not come to her eyes.

He went to Seohyun and gently guided her to a chair for her to sit. He sat in front of her and looked her intently. Seohyun looked away with a bit of fear that he rebukes her again.

" You're not good at lying. Seohyun, something is wrong with you and I know that. " Seohyun sighed heavily and looked at her hands, which were now playing with each other on the table, making it obvious that she was nervous.

" Mianhae Sr.Lee. I've caused you a lot of problems since I started working here. I don't want to be a burden to you, so I want to fire me. I want to thank you for me endure all these days and help me a lot. My parents should be very thankful that you're so good to me and Youngji. " Seohyun said and Sr.Lee's eyes widened.

Sr.Lee was no reaction for a moment. Even though she was not a good employee, he would not leave her to stay without any job. She has to support herself and her younger sister.

" Seohyun, are you crazy? You have Youngji to support. I can't let you do that. "

" Don't worry Sr.Lee, I've got another job. This job will pay me a good amount of money and I'll finally be able to give Youngji everything she wants. " Seohyun replied quickly, leaving Sr.Lee a bit relieved, but he remains concerned about the future of these two girls.

" Well, if you already have a new job, it's alright. But I want you to know if you need anything, I'll always be here for you. Your parents trusted me to take care of you and the little Youngji. " Sr.Lee held Seohyun's hands affectionately and she smiled, nodding.

" Gomawo Sr.Lee ... For all! I don't really know how to reward all you have done for me. "

Before the Sr.Lee could say anything, Seohyun interrupted him. " Aha! I know! When I get rich, I'll buy a new store for you. A very large and cozy place. You will have so many customers then you will become a millionaire. " Sr.Lee laughed with girl's naive thoughts and patted the top of her head in a fatherly way.

Seohyun smiled, totally grateful to still have someone who can be like a father to her. Seohyun misses the affection and love that your parents gave to her, but when she is down or needing something, Sr.Lee can transmit a paternal aura that she misses.

" Well Sr.Lee, I have to go. I have to get some things at home and today starts my first day of work. " Seohyun rose from his seat and gave a warm hug in Sr.Lee, who returned.

" Take care and remember, whenever you need something I'll be here to help you. " " I'll remember always Sr.Lee. Gomawo. " They said their goodbyes and Seohyun made her way toward her house.

She did not live far from the ramem shop, it was very good for her. But the neighborhood where she lived had nothing good.

Her parents were not people with very good condition, but while they were alive they always did everything to keep Seohyun and Youngji in a very good life. They had a nice house, but it was rented. After the death of her parents, Seohyun could not pay the rent with just the little money she earned with her work. Youngji didn't work because she was very young and even though she insisted, Seohyun never leave her to work. 

As time passed the rent was piling up, until the house's owners grew weary of the delay and expelled the two girls of the house. Seohyun and Youngji had to stay in Hyoyeon's house, a Seohyun's friend, until they could find a place to live.

With the little money they had, the only home Seohyun could buy was a small apartment in a dangerous and sinister neighborhood. And even if her friends and the Sr.Lee has said for them not to go live there, insisting that they could help, Seohyun not accepted. She did not want to depend on anyone.

The small apartment is very poor - most of their furnishings were bought by their friends -, with only a small living room that joins with the kitchen, a bathroom and a bedroom, nothing more or nothing less. And the neighborhood is one of the worst things. Seohyun and Youngji are already tired of counting how many times they have seen unpleasant scenes, people drugged, fights and stuff.

" I think with this new work I'll be able to buy a new home for us Youngji. " Seohyun muttered to herself when arriving at the gate of the old building.

She heard a noise and turned quickly, with a little afraid of what might be. A man smoking something suspicious caught her eyes and she immediately went inside to the building a bit scared.

" Youngji, I'm home. " Seohyun screamed and her younger sister soon appeared in the living room, greeting her sister with a smile.

" Welcome back unnie. " Youngji spoke excitedly and approached her sister with an eager smile.

Seohyun seemed to understand the reason behind the smile and smiled back, nodding her head excitedly. Youngji shrieked and jumped for joy.

" I got saeng-ah. I got the job. I knew that Jae oppa would help me. " Seohyun said Youngji and nodded.

" You know, sometimes I think he likes you unnie. It isn't any man, like him, which helps a woman like you. Even more to get a job into a big company. " Youngji said and shook her eyebrows, playing with her older sister, who was slightly flushed.

" Aigoo Youngji. S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter