011

My life as a fake mommy! - English Version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
❝011 wedding preparation! ©  

 

      

 

Luhan waked with the loud sound of music coming from somewhere in the house. He opened his eyes sleepily and looked at the clock on the small table beside his bed. It was only 9:00 am. He sighed when he heard two female and familiar voices singing a song.

" Oh!Oh!Oh! Oppareul saranghae!
Ah! Ah! Ah! Manhi manhi hae! "

Today he would not go to work because his parents warned him and Seohyun that they were going to buy the dresses of Seohyun and Hwayoung, his suit and wedding rings. Besides later, they are going to a studio taking pictures for their wedding photoshoot.

" Aigoo~ Why do they have to sing so early? Today that I don't need work they decided to wake up early? " Luhan wondered with a sleepy sigh. He got up from the bed, going to the closet grab a pair of clothes and went to the bathroom soon after.

He brushed his teeth, took a shower and put a good casual clothes before leaving the bathroom and made his way toward the below floor.

Luhan stifled a laugh to see Seohyun and Hwayoung lively singing the music Oh! of the group Girls Generation on the karaoke and they even made the choreography.

They already had their clothes. Hwayoung with a simple but very nice clothes, and Seohyun as always, wearing a simple clothes but that always leaves her very beautiful.

" Jeone aldeon naega anya Brand new sound
saerowojin nawa hamkke One more round
Dance Dance Dance till we run this town
oppa oppa I’ll be I’ll be down down down down "

" I didn't know my girls knew singing! I think you can replace SNSD's members and their fans will not even notice a difference. " Luhan joked and the two girls quickly turned toward him with big smiles adorning their faces.

" Appa, come sing with us. " Hwayoung called with joy and Luhan laughed, shaking his head.

" Ani ~ I am not as good as you. " Luhan refused and Hwayoung laughed at her modest appa. She already had sung with her father and he has a beautiful voice. And she does not think that because she is his daughter, but because he's really very good at singing.

" Aigoo~ The most arrogant man I know is being modest? Whoa! The first time I see it happening right before my eyes. Is that a miracle is happening? " Seohyun jokingly spoke dramatically, earning a sarcastic laugh of Luhan, who gave childishly tongue out at her.

Within a week after the big day at the amusement park, the two became very close. Unfortunately for Luhan, their relationship is more to friendship, though they continue acting like a couple in front of people. But when they are alone, they treat each other as mere friends. They also still argue a lot, but it's more like a childish argue.

" Please appa, sing with us! " Hwayoung asked and Luhan sighed.

" Mianhae HwaHwa, but we to go. We have to go choose your dress and omma's dress for the wedding, my suit as well. After we still have the photoshoot, Hyunchul will pick you up after choosing the dresses. " Luhan said and Hwayoung's eyes sparkled to hear the words coming from the mouth of her father.

" Yup~ We will choose our dresses! I'm so excited omma and appa. I want to be the prettiest bridesmaid and I want a princess' dress. " Hwayoung started jumping enthusiastically and Luhan laughed along with Seohyun. The two were happy to know that Hwayoung was so happy.

" Neh HwaHwa, you'll definitely be the most beautiful bridesmaid ever. And do not worry, your dress will be more beautiful than the princesses, we will choose a very pretty dress for you, okay? " Seohyun her hair soft small and she nodded with a big smile on her face.

The three entered the beautiful and elegant boutique and was greeted by the employees. The boutique has a wide variety of clothing for events such as weddings, parties, etc. It was a good thing because they would not need to separate to find their clothes, although Luhan will stay in a different part because suits are in another room of the boutique.

" Oh~ Welcome Mr.Park and Mrs.Seo. Mr.Park, your parents warned us that you were coming today and closed the store just for you. Choose the will and feel comfortable. " The employee greeted the three with a big friendly smile.

" Aigo! You did not close ... "

" Gomawo Gayoon-ssi. Take good care of my girlfriend and my daughter. " Luhan cut Seohyun and smiled to the employee, while Seohyun pouted. She does not think fair with others that the boutique was closed only for them to choose their clothes, but now she will have to get used to all the 'privileges' that rich people have.

" Of course Mr.Park, we will be helping her to choose the best outfit for the wedding. And the little Park too, we sure she'll look like a beautiful princess." Gayoon spoke and Luhan nodded.

" Well, I'll go to part of the suits. When you finish choosing let me know so we can go in the wedding ring's shop and then to the photoshoot. " Luhan told and the two nodded their head obedient, doing some employees released a small laugh when they see that 'mother and daughter' are so adorable.

When Luhan would follow another employee, Seohyun stopped.

" Luhan oppa I don't feel confortable here. I'm not rich here and the prices are very expensive. " Seohyun whispered in the Luhan's ear and he stifled a laugh.

" Hey, all right! I'll pay for everything, no need to worry. Look, just choose the dress you like best and do not mind the price. I am rich, remember? Besides, just because we are wearing the clothes of them at a special event is already a big deal for them. If I talk that the party will have reporters, they may even give me the clothes for free. " Luhan said and laughed at the wide and surprised eyes of Seohyun.

" This is my power. Oh, and I called your friends to help you. " Luhan joked and gave a brief peck on her lips, leaving Seohyun surprised. Seohyun blushed and looked away, while the employees and Hwayoung were smiling of the small but nice skinship of the two.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter