003

My life as a fake mommy! - English Version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
❝003 Mwo? ©  

 

      

 

“ A-Appa! ” Hwayoung sniffled and buried her head in her father's chest.

Luhan looked worriedly and held her face gingerly. They were watching Keroro, her favorite cartoon, when suddenly she started crying.

“ Kwenchana? Why are you crying? ” Luhan asked with a worried tone of voice and Hwayoung looked away.

“ The kids in my school keep mocking me because I don’t have a mommy... Appa, where’s my mommy? You’re always telling me that she’s travelling and that she’s going to come back, but she never does. You’re a liar. ” Hwayoung started crying even more than she was before. The sight of his daughter crying was breaking Luhan's heart.

He sighed and hugged his daughter.

“ Mianhae~ I promise that you’ll meet your mother soon. Don’t cry please. Seeing you crying makes appa sad too. You shouldn’t care about what the other kids say. ” Luhan the soft hair of Hwayoung, who started to calm down, but still crying softly in her father’s lap.

“ When they say something, tell them that you have the most amazing dad in the world. ” Hwayoung laughed and hit her dad lightly.

“ I can’t lie. ” She mocked and Luhan laughed.

“ Does that mean that you don’t think that I’m the best dad in the world? ” He asked and Hwayoung nodded her head while laughing. “ Then I’ll have to punish you. ” Luhan said and started to tickling his daughter.

Hwayoung could not stop laughing and squirming in an attempt to escape from her father, but Luhan held firmly.

" Appa, stop. I can’t breathe. " Hwayoung spoke between laughs and Luhan stopped, looking at her before pulling in another warm hug.

" I'm lucky to have you. Hwayoung, you are like a gift to me. " Luhan planted a kiss on the top of the head of Hwayoung.

" Don’t be so cheesy Appa. But I'm lucky to have you as appa too. You are the best appa in the world. " Hwayoung hugged Luhan.

Luhan sat quietly in his chair as he looked at his two brothers in front of him with his arms crossed over his chest. The two were sending angry looks at him, but he didn’t care.

" So you're saying you’ll not hire her? " Hyunchul asked and Luhan simply nodded, turning his attention to some documents on his desk.

" Yah! Luhan, she needs this job. She told me that ... "

" Wait ... She said? Are you talking with her? " Luhan interrupted Jaejoong by the sudden question, which made his older brother raise an eyebrow at him.

" Neh ~ Problem? " Jaejoong asked with a teasing tone and Luhan laughed sarcastically.

" Aniyo. I just asked. It's weird you're talking to a girl like her. " Luhan said and Jaejoong frowned.

Hyunchul looked between the two and was really confused with all that was going on. " Why whenever is she in the middle of it, the environment becomes super tense between hyungs? " He asked himself, without looking away from the two older brothers.

" Like her? I don’t understand you Luhan. What is like her? " Jaejoong asked with a frown and Luhan calmly looked at his older brother.

" Poor, clumsy, annoying and childish. I thought your ideal type was a more mature women. " Luhan simply replied, making his older brother to snort.

" You only met her a few days ago and only saw her once. How can you be so sure she's all that you said? "

" Because in that one day she has proven to me to be all that I think of her. And I should ask you the same question. You met her in the same day as me. How are you so sure that she is not as I say? " Luhan used the same tone of voice, leaving Jaejoong more angry.

" I talked to her these days and I at least tried to know her better, unlike certain people leaping to their own conclusions ... "

" Hey! You two can stop please? We are here to decide whether she will get the job or not. Not to talk about her personality. " Hyunchul immediately interrupted the discussion between his two brothers and they looked at him.

Jaejoong sat on the couch that was in the room and leaned against it, crossing his arms.

" She deserves to be hired. I mean, it is best to hire a well-known than a random person. " He commented and Luhan snorted.

" I agree with Jae hyung. " Hyunchul sat next to his older brother and opened a small smile at the memory of Seohyun.

" That's because she will not be your secretary but mine. I honestly don't want a woman like her working for me. " Luhan grumbled and his brothers looked at each other, rolling their eyes.

" She doesn’t necessarily need to work for you. She told me she would accept any job that pays a good salary. " Jaejoong said and Luhan paused for a moment, remembering a conversation he had with his friends.

Flashback

" What's with this face hyung? " Kai put a drink in front of Luhan and looked worried for the eldest, who was with a strange expression.

" Hwayoung is worrying me. " Luhan said and took a sip of the drink.

" Youngie? What happened to her? " Xiumin invaded the conversation, sitting next to Luhan and looking at him curiously.

" She came with a conversation about her mother and began to cry when she told me that her friends were laughing at her for not having a mother. She even called me a liar. " Luhan said and lowered his head as he rubbed his hair in frustration.

Xiumin took a few slaps on the back of Luhan and Kai looked at his friend sadly. He knows how difficult it is to Luhan being a single parent. His parents are very helpful, but Luhan is bearing the greatest burden.

He remembers very well the day that Luhan called him desperate saying that a baby appeared at his door. First, Kai thought he was joking and only called to disturb him. But when he was in Luhan's house he found it was true.

He, Luhan and Xiumin looked for her parents for a long time before Luhan decide to stay with the baby. He got attached so much to Hwayoung that the next day, he said he would not give her to anyone, even if they thought her real parents. Kai knows how Luhan loves her.

" Well, I don't blame her. It's hard to grow up without a mother, but she will understand one day Luhan. " Xiumin comforted his friend and Luhan nodded in understanding.

" But for now, you should have someone to be like a mother to her. " Kai said, and the two friends looked blankly at him.

" Kai, I don't have a girlfriend and you know it very well. " Luhan said and Kai shook his head with a sigh.

" A person to be her mother for now since she is still too young to understand these types of things. I don't know... m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter