019

My life as a fake mommy! - English Version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
❝019 I miss you! ©  

 

      

 

 

" Seohyun, distribute these balloons and flyers in park, please. " Mr.Lee requested, pointing to some heart-shaped yellow balloons and several flyers that were on the counter.

Seohyun rose from her chair and when she looked at the balloons, images of her first meeting with Luhan at park suddenly came into her mind. She looked sadly towards the balloons and slowly approached it, taking it along with the flyers.

" I'll be right back. " Seohyun muttered and before the Mr.Lee could say anything, she took the giant head of her fantasy doll and left the small shop.

Mr.Lee sighed when he saw the sad girl. He didn't know what had happened to her, but he noticed a big difference on her. He was used to see the bubbly Seohyun, but suddenly she became a despondent and sad Seohyun.

He wanted to help but didn't know how. Even if he has asked hundreds of times what happened to her and why she wanted her job back when she has a better job, Seohyun would not tell him what really happened.

Hwayoung entered her father's bedroom with slow and silent steps, trying not to wake up her sleepy father. She approached the bed carefully and looked at him with a pout to see the terrible state of her beloved father's face.

The poor girl does not know anything what's happened, she's too young to understand. But one thing she knows; her father is very sad after her mother leave the house. She too, but still waiting for Seohyun to coming back home. However, her father makes it seem like she's never coming back and that makes Hwayoung a bit confused.

" Appa, stay strong! " She whispered and gave a sweet kiss on her father's cheek before shake him in an attempt to wake up him.

" Wake up appa! The sky is very beautiful, let's go to the park. Appa! Wake up! " Hwayoung shook him, but Luhan didn't wake up. Her father is a great sleeper, so it is very difficult to wake him up, but her mother could do it so easily. She missed Seohyun so much.

" Appa, wake up! " Hwayoung shouted into her father's ear, but again, Luhan didn't wake up.

The little girl pouted before grabbing a pillow and start hitting him, still trying to wake him up.

Luhan lazzily opened his eyes after feeling the comfortable pillow hit his face. He rubbed his eyes and turned his attention to his lovely daughter, who was now smiling excitedly as she looked at him with her big eyes. He automatically smiled too.

" Good morning princess! " Luhan muttered with a still drowsy voice and Hwayoung laughed, climbing in her father's bed.

" Good morning appa! Can we go to the park today? " Hwayoung asked and looked at her father with her cute puppy ​​eyes, leaving almost impossible for Luhan to refuse. He never resisted his daughter's aegyos so she always got everything she wanted, making her a bit spoiled.

Hwayoung clapped and carefully slipped down from Luhan's bed, heading toward the bedroom's door.

" Look appa, the giant doll of that day, which was thought that you're my brother. Come on appa, I want to get another balloon. " Hwayoung pointed to the giant doll that was distributing balloons for some children around her.

Luhan widened his eyes at her daughter and quickly turned his attention to the girl dressed as a giant doll. She was doing a funny dance for children and Luhan could not help but show a small smile when he saw her, knowing exactly who the person beneath the giant doll's head.

" Stay here Hwahwa, I'll get a balloon for you. Please don't go anywhere. " Luhan said and Hwayoung pouted, but nodded. She wanted to talk to the doll again, but could not disobey her father, otherwise she would probably receive a punishment.

Seohyun felt a look at her and lifted her head, taking off her attention from children. But the next thing she saw, was surprised her. Her eyes widened when she saw Luhan going towards her with an expression she could not read very well.

" Children, you guys should go to your parents. " Seohyun spoke and children started ran back to their parents, leaving her alone. As she was turning to leave, a hand on her wrist prevented her from proceeding. She slowly looked at the person and tried to pull away, but he's stronger.

" D-do y-you need something, s-sir? " She asked, pretending not to know him and mentally facepalmed herself for stuttering in front of him.

" S-Seohyun? " Luhan asked, despite knowing it's her.

" Huh? ... Ah ~ I'm n-not S-Seohyun! She's no-no longer works for the M-Mr.Lee's shop. " Seohyun tried to hide, but it was so hard. She's keep stuttering.

She heard a laugh and frowned when she realized that Luhan was laughing. " I know it's you Seohyun, there's no use to pretending. " Luhan murmured and the hand of Seohyun, bringing chills to the girl. She closed her eyes, enjoying the sensation but soon realized that she could not let that happen.

Seohyun quickly pulled her hand, pretending a strange cough. " And if I am, what does this have to do with you? I don't want to see you around me. " Seohyun muttered and forced to not shed her tears. Even if she wore that giant head, if she cry her eyes will become swollen and sure Mr.Lee will asking why.

" Why don't you want to hear my explanation? " Luhan asked bitterly and Seohyun crossed her arms, earning a small chuckle from Luhan. He always thought she was very funny with this fantasy.

" Because I don't need your explanations, I mean, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter