001

My life as a fake mommy! - English Version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
❝001 Yeppuda~ ©  

 

      

 

6 years after~

" Appa! Wake up please! You promised me to bring along in the park before going to work. Appa! Wake up now Palli Palli! " Hwayoung shouted as she jumped onto her father sleeping in the big bed.

Luhan opened his sleepy eyes when he felt a small hand shaking his body frantically. He mumbled some incoherent words and looked at his daughter, now looked at him innocently.

" Aigoo~ My Princess is a morning person. " He laughed and took his hand to the top of the Hwayoung's head, affectionately the soft hair of his beloved daughter. He can't resist her cuteness even if he wanted, I mean, nobody could.

He sat on the bed still very sleepy and Hwayoung pouted for her lazy father. She wanted to go in the park before his father was busy with work again.

" Appa! Palli Palli! Stand up and get ready. We have to go to the park early, you promised. " Hwayoung shook her father's arm continuously, earning a sigh of Luhan.

" Neh~ Appa is already going. " Luhan muttered as he rubbed his eyes.

Hwayoung smiled and rose from the bed of her father. When she would leave the room, the voice of Luhan stopped her.

" Minju-ssi prepared the breakfast? " He asked in reference to the housemaid. Hwayoung pouted again and looked away, she knows how her father hates when she's without her breakfast. He says it is a very important meal. " Did you have breakfast? " 

" A-ani. I was hoping to take breakfast with Appa. "

" So, Then wait for me at downstairs... "

" Aniyo Appa! We have very little time. Shortly you will have to work and if we don't hurry we can't go to the park. " Hwayoung cut off her father and when Luhan was about to open his mouth to say something. Hwayoung pointed out to the bathroom and then crossed her arms gracefully.

His father sighed and frowned at his bossy daughter. She is not his real daughter, but every day she is more like him.

" You're very bossy! Merong. " He said and childishly stick his tongue out to Hwayoung and went to the bathroom soon after, leaving his daughter smiling alone in the room.

" Seohyun! " A girl who was having a perfect nap, lifted her head startled to the hear her name shouted by none other than her boss.

She quickly got up and let out a nervous laugh when she saw her boss on the front with angrily face. If it is a cartoon probably he would be releasing smoke from his ears.

" N-ne? " Seohyun asked stammering a little nervousness. Her boss can be a very scary man sometimes.

" How many times I've told you, not to sleep on your working hours? " He asked her with anger and Seohyun put her hand on her chin thoughtfully and started doing a small mathematical account in the air. 

The man before her looked strangely at her and sighed when he realized she was even counting how many times he said that. 

" That girl is really something! "

" Actually, I didn't count, but you've said it so many ti... "

" Aish~ Never mind. Go to the park and distribute these flyers and balloons. " He interrupted, delivering a stack of flyers and pointing out some yellow and heart-shaped balloons that were on the counter.

" Yes, sir. " Seohyun saluted and her boss could not help but giggle with the girl. She showed a peace sign and ran to catch her giand doll's head that is part of her fantasy as a mascot.

Seoul River Park

   

" Yuup~ I love this park. Daebak! " Hwayoung shouted excitedly as she ran with arms open slightly ahead of Luhan. He smiled to the see his daughter so happy.

" Appa, we can go there? Jebal! " Hwayoung pointed to a place where a person dressed as a giant doll happily gave yellow and heart-shaped balloons for some children attending the park. Luhan nodded and held the hand of his daughter to take her to get a balloon too.

At the same time...

" You should really visit the Mr. Lee's Ramen shop. There has a really very delicious ramen. " Seohyun gave some balloons and flyers to people in front of her.

She grimaced and let out a disappointed sigh as she looked at the "people" that were actually just kids looking confusedly at the flyers, but looked excitedly at her. Not because she was making a shop advertising for her boss, but because she was dressed like a doll.

" Aigo~ I should hand out flyers to their parents, so they will buy Ramen. Kids don't buy ramen. " Seohyun muttered and looked at the children from the giant doll's head.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter