016

My life as a fake mommy! - English Version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
❝016 In love with Luhan! ©  

 

      

 

 

" Oppa, I'll stay here. Could you do me a favor and get the rest of my stuff? " Seohyun asked when Jaejoong stopped the car in front of Sooyoung and Chanyeol's house. She don't even said for them that she would be going there, but she knows how Sooyoung is a great friends and will receive her willingly.

" Ne! Don't you even want to tell me what's going on? " Jaejoong asked and Seohyun lowered her head, remembering the incident between her and Luhan. Just think about what they did, made her heart flutter and hurt at the same time.

Jaejoong let out a sigh, looking at Seohyun. He understands completely that she didn’t want to talk about it, but he needs to know what happened. The only thing he knows is that his brother did something stupid and now Seohyun is angry and upset with him.

" All right! When you are ready to talk, I'll be willing to hear you. Seohyun, even if you didn't accepted my feelings, I’ll still protect you and be by your side. " Jaejoong pulled her into a hug and Seohyun closed her eyes to hold her tears.

She feels grateful to have a friend like him. If she could have the same feelings for Jaejoong and not for Luhan, maybe everything would be better.

" Gomawo oppa. " Seohyun muttered and Jaejoong her soft hair before he release her.

Seohyun smiled at him and opened the car door. Jaejoong helped her with her bags and they said goodbye at each other. She made her way to the front door and rang the bell, and hearing a "Coming!" from inside the house.

" I'm going now! I'll bring your stuff tomorrow. Annyeong! " Jaejoong took his leave with a sweet smile and Seohyun smiled back.

" Ne! Gomawo oppa! Annyeong. " Seohyun also said goodbye and waved to him until his car disappear. She sighed and shrugged her shoulders, turning around quickly when she heard the sound of the door being opened.

" Hyunnie? What are you doing here? " Sooyoung surprised to see her best friend -who supposedly was to be on her honeymoon right now- in front of her with some bags.

" Something happened and we had to come back. Could I stay here for a few days? " Seohyun asked shyly. She didn’t want to be a nuisance to Sooyoung and Chanyeol, but their house was the only place she thought to stay. Hyoyeon and Kai's house is in the works, so it would not be good to stay with them.

" Of course Seobaby Come in. Chanyeol oppa is inside. " Sooyoung replied, despite being puzzled by the sudden question of her best friend, but she could not deny anything to their adorable maknae. But the fact that Seohyun is not with her husband, makes her worried. She will not hesitate to ask what happened.

Sooyoung helped Seohyun with her bags and the two went inside, surprising Chanyeol that was watching TV. He got up and went to greet Seohyun with a hug, a bit confused why she was there.

" Hyunnie! What happened? Why are you here? Shouldn’t you be in Jeju? Did something happen? " Chanyeol filled her with many questions and Seohyun pouted, lowering her head, gaining worried looks from the couple

" Don't just stand there Seobaby, come sit and we can talk, " Sooyoung said and the three sat on the couch.

" Do you want something to drink or eat? " Chanyeol asked and Seohyun shook. The couple looked at each other after see the strange behavior of the maknae. She is usually very bubbly, but now she's look down that make them worried.

" So Hyunnie, tell me, do you received the gift that I and Hyoyeon bought for you? " Sooyoung asked in a teasing tone and her eyes widened when she saw the tears falling from Seohyun's eyes suddenly. She mentally wanted to hits herself for doing Seohyun cry.

Sooyoung quickly pulled her into a hug and Chanyeol Seohyun's hair gently. The couple tried to comfort Seohyun until she calmed down a bit and stopped crying.

" What happened? Can you tell us? We are your friends, so you can trust us. " Sooyoung asked and Seohyun sniffed, looking away as she felt her cheeks grow warm. It's embarrassing to talk about it with the couple, even if they are her friends.

" Luhan's parents arranged a romantic dinner for both of us. I ended up drinking a little too much and we end up doing that ... you know ... hum ... He took advantage of me, he could not do that. He didn’t love me, this is completely wrong. " Seohyun explained and her tears fell again.

Sooyoung sighed and wrapped her arms around Seohyun, pulling in a comfortable hug. She did not understand why Seohyun was so negative about Luhan's feelings. She had noticed the way he looked at her and she is sure that Luhan has feelings for her friend. But Seohyun is very naive to believe that.

" I understand you're upset because it's your first time and you were drunk, but Luhan told you that he didn’t love you? Does he ever showed to you that he don't feel anything for you? " Sooyoung asked and Seohyun looked away. Luhan's actions already brought many doubts to her head many times, but she is sure that he would not love a girl like her, since he's rich and too handsome.

" He did not answer me. When I asked, he said that we were friends. That mean he does not love me as a woman but as a friend. " She said and Sooyoung laid Seohyun's head on her shoulder, the Seohyun's arm in a comforting way.

" And what do you feel for him? " Chanyeol asked taking her hand and gently. Seohyun bit her lip and thought for a moment. She don't know exactly how she feels, but it is a strong feeli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter