002

My life as a fake mommy! - English Version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
❝002 Stupid man! ©  

 

      

 

" Hwayoung, I hope you behave better, okay? " Luhan gave a gentle kiss on the Hwayoung's forehead and then stood up, looking for his parents.

" Ommoni, Abeoji, if she makes any mess, don't hesitate to call me. " Luhan asked. His parents nodded with a smile as the hand of each was on the small Hwayoung's shoulder.

" Annyeong appa. Saranghae. " Hwayoung hugged her father and he hugged her back. " Saranghae. " Luhan said and broke the hug.

He said goodbye to his parents before leaving the house. When he entered the car, he felt his stomach snore loudly. He mentally facepalmed for skipped breakfast.

Luhan got into the car and drove for his company. There are a cafe near and he is very fond of the place. The cafe is quiet and has delicious food.

Arriving in front of the cafe, he parked the car and left, heading for the cafe.

There are some people talking and eating, while workers serve and clean place. The cafe is always very busy, but still remains a very quiet place to sit and eat.

He sat at a table in the corner and made his request.

Minutes passed, he get up from his seat to go to the cashier to pay for food.

" Annyeong oppa~ I have to go if not I'll be late. "  He heard the voice of a girl call out and he could have sworn he heard that voice somewhere. But soon he shook his head, thinking about it's not matter.

When he stepped closer to the cashier, he saw a girl lost her balance and bump a waiter who was carrying a tray in hand.

His eyes widened when he saw the coffee and the pie that were on the tray go toward him. He tried to avoid it but it was too late. The coffee and the pie fell on his clothes, leaving a large stain of coffee and a reddish stain of strawberry pie.

The girl put her hand to in shock and quickly bowed apologetically.

" Mianhaeyo. I'm very... "

" Aish~ Look what you did. I have to work, but now, look at my clothes. You ruined my favorite shirt. Are you an idiot girl? " Luhan interrupted her as he watched his shirt. Before it was white as snow, but now it's stained and a complete disaster.

" Yah~ I already... Wait! You are the beautiful man of the park! " Luhan looked up and frowned, looking at the smiling girl in front. He looked at her confusedly, but then his eyes fell on her dress. Now he remember exactly who she was.

" Oh, you're crazy girl of the park. Anyway. I don't care. Are you stupid to not see where you're going? " He spoke in a tone of mockery and the girl's chin fell when she heard the words coming out of his mouth. She crossed her arms furiously.

" M-mwo? Crazy? Stupid? Aigoo~ My name is Seohyun. And one more thing, I'm not crazy. It's just my job. Aish~ I regret to have found you beautiful. Arrgh~ You're so rude. " Seohyun screamed and grabbed a cupcake on the table of any customer and rubbed in Luhan's shirt, leaving an even bigger mess.

Chanyeol, who watched from afar, widened his eyes in shock and quickly dragged his friend away from Luhan. His face was really scary and he feared if Seohyun remained there, Luhan would do something to her and as her friend, he had a duty to help her.

" Yah! What are you watching? Back to eat! " Luhan shouted angrily. He made other customers scared and they looked away.

Luhan left a few money notes on the counter and without waiting for his change, he left the cafe leaving a trail of his fury.

" Sr.Park, what happened? " His secretary asked worried while followed Luhan.He continued walking to his office without bothering to give just one look at the woman who spoke to him.

" Nothing that interests you. Ask Jaejoong hyung for provide clean clothes for me. And hurry! " Luhan shouted before closing the door to his office in front of his secretary's face. She stepped back and let out a relieved sigh that the door did not hit her face.

She started running around to the Jaejoong's office to provide new clothes for Luhan.

" Neh oppa! I will not go into more confusion. Let me go, I'll be late for the interview. " Seohyun asked for the tenth time for her friend.

" Okay, but please don't get into trouble. And good luck with the interview, I'm hoping you to get the job. " Chanyeol gave a kind hug to his friend, that hugged him back and gave him a cheerful smile.

" Gomawo oppa. Tell to Sooyoung unnie that I'll see her soon. Tell her I sent an Hi. " Chanyeol nodded and the two separated before Seohyun leave the cafe.

Seohyun crossed her fingers and looked at the sky. " Ommoni and abeoji, pray for me. I'll give a good future for Youngji. " She prayed and a smile appeared on her face when she felt a slight breeze. It was as if her parents can communicate with her.

" Annyeonghaseyo. Seo JooHyun imnida. I'm here for the job interview. " Seohyun bowed politely with her smiling face.

The woman in front gave her a judgment look after seeing her clothes. Who is going to a job interview in a famous and big company with such clothes? " She can only be crazy. " The woman thought and gave a slight bow, for not be rude.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter