008

My life as a fake mommy! - English Version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
❝008 Marry me~ ©  

 

      

 

" Luhan, we don't like her. " Mrs.Lu complained and Luhan raised an eyebrow at his mother.

" And the reason is ...? " Luhan asked and his parents snorted in annoyance. Her mother folded her arms and looked angrily at her son, as if the answer was simply obvious.

" Because she is poor. Luhan dear, we research about her and found that she has no parents, takes care of her younger sister and is poor. She's just taking advantage of you, she just wants your money. " Mrs.Lu said and Luhan frowned when he heard his mother speaking that way about Seohyun.

Before he would be the one to speak bad things about the girl, but he really did not like the way his parents are thinking about Seohyun. Even without understanding why this dissatisfaction, he still did not like one bit of it.

" Ommoni, don't speak like this about her. She loves me and I love her. Seohyun would never do anything to me, like stealing my money or something. You are judging her just for being poor. " Luhan said angrily and his parents looked disapprovingly at him.

" See, she's already doing your head. You are against us. " Mr.Lu commented and Luhan sneered. He rolled his eyes.

" Aish, I'm not going to listen to you speak ill of my girlfriend. " Luhan spoke and when he was going to turn back to the living room, his mother stopped holding his arm.

" Alright, we approve her. But you two have to get married. I do not admit that my son dating a girl and not marry her. What will people think of you when they know you are dating, has a son but not married? " Mrs.Lu spoke and Luhan's eyes widened, freezing in place.

He does not want to marry, top it off with a girl who is not his real girlfriend. But he can not say no to his parents because they will suspect something and will end the farce of him and Seohyun, and poor Hwayoung will be the most hurt among them all. He does not want his daughter to get hurt either.

" N-Neh ~ I'm going to marry her. " Luhan said and stared at the floor. He will not even know how to explain it to Seohyun, he's sure she'll be crazy, but it's all for the good of Hwayoung.

" Fine, leave all with us. Aigoo~ My son is getting married, I'm so happy, although it's not with a decent girl. Omo! Luhan, I'll get the ring that her grandmother received from your grandfather, is a very important ring. Give to Seohyun today when asking her in marriage. " Mrs.Lu spoke and Luhan gulped, nodding nervously.

His mother left the place with some haste and entered into one of the rooms. A few minutes later she returned with a black box and gave to Luhan.

He opened the box and saw a beautiful ring inside. He does not believe that will have to ask Seohyun in marriage when they are not even in a relationship. But his heart is so fast that he is afraid that his parents can hear. " Aigo ~ What are these crazy feelings? " He thought.

He feigned a smile to his mother and returned to the living room. Seohyun looked at him, but was surprised when he totally avoided her gaze. Before she could open to say something, the bell rang and Luhan quickly got up to answer it.

" What happened to him? " Seohyun asked for herself, but soon took it from her thoughts when she saw Jaejoong coming through the door with his beautiful smile.

" Jae oppa! " Seohyun rose from her seat and hugged the boy excitedly.

They become even more closer in a week and now even use quite skinships. Seohyun will still blush when he uses quite some skinships with her, but she does not care and most often she even starts the skinship.

This whole intimacy between them do not goes unnoticed by Luhan. Even trying his best to deny to himself, he is very angry to see them so close together. For him, get angry because of that is madness so he tries to deny until the end for himself, but he no longer has so sure that he can continue to deny these feelings.

Luhan frowned when he saw the loving hug between the two and before he could stop, a fake cough was heard and the two separated of the hug, seeing the Luhan's parents looking at them suspiciously.

Seohyun looked away and bit her lip nervously.

" Great! They no longer like me, now will hate me for hugging my boyfriend's own brother ... Aigoo~ It's so strange to refer to Luhan as my boyfriend. " Seohyun thought and stared at the ground, avoiding the gaze of everyone.

" Jae, you arrived in time for the big surprise that Luhan prepared for us. " Mrs.Lu announced and Luhan gasped when everyone looked curiously at him, especially Seohyun. She didn't knew of no surprise that he has prepared.

" Good, I'm eager to hear. " Jaejoong said with a smile.

" Appa, then tells us the surprise. " Hwayoung spoke excitedly and Luhan smiled nervously.

He put his hands in his pocket and pulled out a black box. Seohyun held her breath when she saw him walking toward her and prayed not to be what she is thinking.

Luhan knelt in front of her and she closed her eyes with a heavy sigh.

Seohyun looked at him and shook her head with a pleading look, but Luhan ignored her and opened the box, revealing a beautiful ring.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter