006

My life as a fake mommy! - English Version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
❝006 Annoying Luhan!! ©  

 

      

 

Seohyun opened her eyes sleepily and the first thing that came into her eyes was the Luhan's sleeping face so close to her. Her eyes opened wide, now fully awake.

She began to feel the surrounding becoming increasingly hot and tried to keep away, but a hand on her waist stopped her. Her face was already redder than a tomato and worsened by feeling the Luhan's hands firmly around her waist, holding her while sleeping.

" I should not have slept in the same bed as him. " Seohyun muttered and tried to keep away his hands of her waist, but his grip was very strong.

" L-Luhan, wake up! " Seohyun shook the body of Luhan in trying to get him to wake up, but it seems he is in a very deep sleep.

She sighed and turned her face away, but regretted when the Luhan's face approached her even more. Her chubby cheeks turned into a kind of red and she looked away.

" Y-yah! Luhan w-wake u-up. " She screamed and tried to shake him again, but he didn't opened his eyes.

Seohyun stole a glance at the man lying beside her and stopped for a moment, enjoying the details of his face. Everything on Luhan's face is just perfect and she knows it since the day they met, alias he was her enchanted prince - until she discovered his true annoying personality -.

The Luhan's skin is as white as snow and it seems too soft. Suddenly she felt a strong desire to touch his face, but resisted the desire. His face has no defect, without acnes or anything, she really envied that. His eyelashes is long, his nose is beautiful and he have small, pink lips.

" Aren't you tired of looking at me? I know I'm handsome, but stop looking at me like that. It's scary! " Seohyun was shocked to hear the husky and y Luhan's voice. She quickly turned her face when her heart began to flutter.

" I w-was not l-looking at y-you. Now please let me go. " Seohyun tried to look as normal as possible, but her stammered didn't helped.

Luhan laughed and took his hand from her waist, leaving Seohyun free to get out of bed.

Trying her best not to let Luhan see her red face, she got out of bed with some haste and went to the wardrobe pick an outfit.

He followed her movements with his eyes and laughed when he saw Seohyun with her face down. He managed to take a look at her face and saw how much was red.

" This is really fun. " He muttered loud enough for her to hear.

Seohyun snorted and said nothing, just ran into the bathroom holding her clothes tightly.

Luhan laughed again and got up from the bed calmly. He went to the wardrobe get her work clothes when he saw something lying on the ground. He looked curiously at the thing and went there.

He bent and picked up the thing from the ground. His eyes widened when he saw what was the object and quickly dropped back on the ground.

His cheeks turned red as he realized it was Seohyun's . He picked up again and stifled a laugh to see the designs on the big . The was white and had some strange green frogs printed across the , with the name 'Keroro' written beneath them.

" I think you forgot something very important here SeoRoro. " Luhan shouted loud enough for her to hear and emphasized her new nickname.

Seohyun was completely confused by he have called her Seroro, but then clicked her tongue and opened the door furiously, encountering her Keroro being held by Luhan. Her eyes widened and she let out a desperate shout.

Seohyun ran to Luhan and took her of his hands, hiding the thing behind her back.

" Yah! Why were you holding it? " Seohyun asked dramatically and pointed to Luhan angrily.

" It was lying on the ground, it's not my fault. " Luhan said defensively, although could to see a small blush appearing on his cheeks.

Right now, what else Seohyun wanted was to open a hole in the ground and stay there forever. How can she be so careless of just let her fall on the bedroom floor?!

She began to hit her own head and Luhan grabbed her arm with a laugh, preventing her of hitting herself more.

" Hey! Why are you hitting yourself? " Luhan asked and Seohyun glared at him.

" Besides, your seem to the Hwayoung's. It is so big and so childish. The women of your age don't use something like that. " Luhan joked and she threw a puzzled look at him.

" I already said I'm not like the women you know. " Seohyun shouted and hit her feet on the floor, going to the bathroom right away. Before Luhan could open his mouth to utter a word, Seohyun strongly slammed the bathroom door.

Luhan was left alone in the room laughing at the memory of her expression.

Seohyun was sitting on the sofa along with Hwayoung watching their favorite cartoon called Keroro. She was so happy to know that Hwayoung also likes of the cartoon that called the little girl to watch with her before Hwayoung having to go to school.

The two were already dressed, Seohyun to take her to school and Hwayoung with her cute uniform.

Luhan went downstairs and saw the two laughing happily while watching something on television.

He smiled at Hwayoung so excited in the morning. Usually she would be so quiet, since in the morning Luhan is always getting ready for work and after that they can only have breakfast together before Jaejoong or Luhan's parents go get her to go to school. 

" It looks like you are having fun. " The two looked back and saw Luhan down the stairs with a smile. Seohyun looked away embarrassed because of the incident and pretended to not see him.

" Good morning appa. " Hwayoung ran into the arms of her father and he hugged her warmly. The two undid the hug and Hwayoung returned to the sofa while Luhan looked Seohyun, who was with her face down, and laughed.

" Good morning jagiya. " Luhan said sweetly and Seohyun quickly raised her head, but it was a bad choice when she saw Luhan at her front, very close to her face. With a laugh, Luhan gave a brief kiss on her forehead, leaving Seohyun freezed.

" Omma, are you okay? " Hwayoung asked confusedly and she soon returned to reality, giving a awkwardly smile to the little girl.

" N-neh! " Seohyun replied stuttering a bit.

When Hwayoung opened to say something, the bell rang and Seohyun quickly got up going to open the door. She was with her red face and did not want Luhan to see her, if he saw, would increase his chances to even more.

" Jae oppa! " Seohyun said enthusiastically when she saw Jaejoong at the door with a smile.

" Good morning Hyunnie. " Jaejoong greeted and ruffled her hair affectionately, making the poor girl blush again.

" Hyung. " Luhan interrupted the moment between the two calling his older brother. He still does not understand why get so angry when he sees the two as close to each other. He has put in his head that is only because of his brother, but deep down he knows it's not just that.

" Samchon!! " Hwayoung shouted enthusiastically and ran into her uncle's arms. Jaejoong smiled and hugged the little girl back. He ruffled the hair of his niece and then stood up, looking at Seohyun.

" You will take HwaHwa to school today? " He asked and she nodded in response.

" We can go together then, I'll take both of you. " Jaejoong said and Luhan frowned. He did not like the idea of them go alone take Hwayoung to school and did not even know why.

" Of course! " Seohyun said with a big smile and went to the sofa and grab her bag Hwayoung backpack.

" Let's go dear? " Seohyun called Hwayoung and she nodded. She went to her father and gave him a warm hug before going to Seohyun.

When they were leaving, Hwayoung paused for a moment, thinking about something.

" What happened HwaHwa? " Jaejoong asked and she bit he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter