014

My life as a fake mommy! - English Version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
❝014 Honeymoon part.2 ©  

 

      

 

 

Seohyun and Luhan were walking on the beautiful beach in front of the hotel. They was stood side by side in complete silence and with their thoughts far away. While Luhan was wondering if he should or should not hold on to Seohyun' hand, she is still thinking about the 'special gift' that her friends gave to her.

" Seohyun! " Luhan called but she was too busy with her own thoughts, did not listen to him.

Luhan sighed and stopped in front of her. He frowned as he looked at Seohyun while she kept walking, staring at nothing. He went to her and grabbed her arm, making her look at him.

" Luhan ... "

" Seohyun! Can you do me a favor and tell me what's bothering you? You are like this since we left the room but you didn't want to tell me what's wrong. We're married now, we have to trust each other, right? Don't you trust me? " Luhan asked and Seohyun bit her lip nervously.

" N-Nothing happened. " Seohyun said looking away and Luhan sighed.

" Okay. Then I'll have to do it. " Luhan muttered and Seohyun titled her head to the side in confusion, but her confused expression was soon replaced by a scare when she felt Luhan catching her in bridal style.

" Yah! Luhan! Let me go! " Seohyun started screaming and Luhan laughed, running with her into the water. Seohyun grabbed Luhan's neck, afraid to fall and closed her eyes with a laugh. She felt her cheeks burning and hid her face in Luhan's neck.

" If you not telling me, I'll throw you in to the water. " Luhan said when he walk in to the sea. The water was already on his knees and Seohyun was squirming so that the water does not dipped her dress. Luckily the water is calm, without too many waves.

" I told you nothing happened. " Seohyun pouted and Luhan laughed, he getting closer to Seohyun's face. She didn’t looked away but closed her eyes when she felt their noses touching. Again, she could feel her heartbeat getting accelerated.

Seohyun remained with her eyes closed waiting for Luhan closed the distance between them, but felt nothing.

When she would open her eyes again, she felt a little pressure and the water in her body. Her body plunged into water and she quickly stood up when she felt LuHan’s arms, that were holding her before, were no longer in her body now. He really throwed her to the water.

" Yah! Why did you let me go? " Seohyun asked with a pout, as she coughed a little. She ended up swallowing water because of him.

Luhan just laughed, he think it was really fun to joke with her.

He splashed water on her make Seohyun pouted, and she splashed water on him as well.

" You want a water wars? " Luhan said with a laugh and Seohyun nodded, laughing to see Luhan's surprised and funny expression when she splashed water at him again. In this moments that she is grateful to be with Luhan. He knows how to amuse, although at first, they often fuss about alot of things.

Before Seohyun could splash water on him again, Luhan plunged into the water.

Seohyun pouted and crossed her arms, waiting he will rise to the surface again.

After a few seconds, Luhan rise to the surface and for Seohyun's surprise, he was a few centimeters of her. The two were very close and Luhan gave his famous killer smile, the same he gave her when they met in the park. The same smile that Seohyun fell in love the first time she saw him.

Seohyun looked away with flushed face and a shy smile. But her eyes immediately landed on Luhan's beautiful face when she felt his hands on her waist, pulling her closer to him. She could feel his body against hers and her heart began to flutter again.

She already has lost count of how many times this strange feeling came over her. She hates how he can bring that effect on her and worst of all is that she does not even know about what those crazy feelings she feels.

Their faces were already centimeters away, making Seohyun close her eyes. Luhan smiled and closed his eyes as well. But before he could close the distance between them, they both heard a voice calling them. They quickly turned away and looked toward the voice.

" Mr. and Mrs. Park " One of the hotel staff member called and Seohyun and Luhan looked at each other sheepishly before they leave the water, going to the man.

" Neh? " Luhan asked and the man bowed slightly showing his manner and both LuHan and Seohyun did the same.

" Your parents organized a very special event for you. At 19:00 pm I'll be waiting for you at the front desk to get you to the place. " The staff member announced and the two looked at each other before nodded. They did not know about the event, Luhan's parents said nothing to them.

Seohyun looked at her own reflection in the mirror and smiled at the result. Her white trapless dress wrapping her body very well and it’s okay for a special event, no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter