♥ Taehyung ♥

BTS One-Shot Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Do You Want to Build a Snowman? - ♥ Taehyung ♥

 

“Babe! Wake up!! There’s snow everywhere and you know what that means... “ Your nagging boyfriend leaned over you and you tried to wave him off, in order to continue sleeping. If he only knew the risks there were, by trying to wake up a tired girlfriend. It was a high price to pay if you didn’t know the consequences and as the big kid he was, he didn’t care what so ever. He knew you inside out.  For him, the best thing in the entire world, was to tease you. Especially because of your cute reactions every time he teased you endlessly.

 

“It’s snowman tiiiiiiiiiime!!!!!” He shook you back and forth, trying to make you more irritated.

“KIM TAEHYUNG! Can’t you see I’m busy sleeping. The snow won’t melt right away.. Aish, this kid..” You sat up from the bed with your arms crossed, looking in the opposite direction of your pouting boyfriend.

“Jagiyaaaa. Hajima, deep down inside of your cold cold body, I know you want to build a snoooowman.” He sang the last part and you couldn’t fight against the little smile that started to appear on your face and you bit your lip in order to hide it. No matter how annoying this man was, he still somehow could make you chuckle and laugh by just one single stare. It was his power and it worked every single time.

“YA! Okay, but only if you make pancakes later!” A big smirk spread on your face as you turned your head, in pursuance of making eye contact. You lifted one brow, still smirking, waiting for an answer.

 

“You’re a tough dealer, aren’t you?? Aigoo..” He thought about it and it was obvious by his look, that his brain was working overtime. He sighed.

“All right, all right. But then it has to be a big snowman, nae??” Now it was his turn to smirk. He winked at you before he continued.

“Aiiiish, come on! I know you can’t resist me..” Gently, you hit his arm, due to his provocative behavior. In a rush, you began finding the warmest clothes neaby, in the hope of avoiding answering his sneaky statement. He did too. Since you were busy finding the right clothes, you didn’t notice the hard fact that he had sneaked up upon. Before you could even react, a big wet kiss was planted on your cheek. You hissed at him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter