♥ Jungkook ♥

BTS One-Shot Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Genuine -  ♥ Jungkook ♥ (Requested by xiumin120801)

(This is a request (no here) - not a part of my [M]-stories)

(NOTICE: NOT PROOF-READ - TOO BUSY)

 

“Ey cowboy. Let’s do something funny this weekend. It’s been a long time since we’ve been doing something together.” Yein was lying down, looking like a blobfish spreaded across Jungkook’s big bed.

 

The pillows and blanket were scattered all over the place.

 

Jungkook turned his focus from his homework on the computer to the bored bff, playing with the pillows waiting patiently for his response. They always did weird things together regardless the surroundings.

 

“Do you have any ideas, tiger?” Leaned back into his chair with his arms placed behind his head, Jungkook observed his best friend, looking anything but a normal girl.

 

Weirdo friend. But nonetheless, HIS weirdo best friend.

 

“Yah!?” Yein jumped right up from the bed, sitting on her knees, staring down Jungkook who wrinkled his forehead, surprised by Yein’s sudden outburst.

 

“Did you just .. NOT… reject my idea. “

 

Smiling widely, grinning from ear to ear in disbelief, Yein stepped down walking towards Jungkook, who looked at her with anticipation. Smirking, trying to keep in the boyish grin.


She was just too cute.

 

You’d never know what she could come up with.

She was in her very own category. It was impossible to place her a normal place.

 

Abnormal is normal.

 

Tilting his head, he watched her with a small smile, thinking about how grateful he was for having someone like her in his life.

 

 

It wasn’t a lie if he said she was his everything. Unfortunately, in Jungkook's head, it wasn't like that the other way around.

 

“Why wouldn’t I listen to your ideas, stupid girl? “ Flickering her forehead as she came closer herself, Jungkook chuckled by her cute reaction. She winced in pain, giving him death glares.

 

He was used to it.

 

“YAH! IS THIS HOW YOU TREAT YOUR BESTIE? CAN YOU SPELL ‘DEAD’ BECAUSE THAT’S WHAT YOU ARE RIGHT NOW!” Knowing her temper, Jungkook jumped up from the chair with a boyish smirk across his face, running away from Yein who was chasing him around in his own room.

 

“YOU’RE A DEAD BOY!” Jungkook was dying of laughter, while Yein was dying of the missing oxygen in her lungs.

 

“Yeah yeah, you can’t kill me anyway. You love me too much. “ Stopping his pace, Jungkook observed how his best friend literally dragged herself around, stubborn to the very last.

 

That was his girl.

 

When she wanted to kill Jungkook, she certainly did her best in keeping that promise.

 

Although he shouldn’t, Jungkook gulped the lump down his throat, anticipating Yein’s answer. He knew she would either reject loving him or just say it in a friendly manner, but that wasn’t how he wanted it to be. Truly.

 

If just… yeah.. if just she really meant it.

 

“Euwwwwwww, as iffffff. I don’t love annoying piggies like you.” Bursting out laughing, she cracked in front of Jungkook.

 

Did he really just say that? She just played along, because that was just the thing Jungkook used to. Being playful with her and to her absolute limits.

 

Well, the only problem was that this wasn’t exactly the topic she liked being teased with. Every time he would say such things, like “I know you love me”, “Yeah yeah, I like you, happy?” or “the bestie I love” Yein knew that it was completely out of context.

 

As if he really liked her? Nah, he loved her like family. A sister. It was something she was completely aware of. Why?

 

Well, why not? They’ve always been best friends so why would that ever change. Yein wasn’t ready to play hazard with their friendship just because she liked Jungkook a little more than she should.

 

She just had to control her extreme sensitive emotions every time Jungkook used that “love-card”. It would always disappoint her in the end. That’s why she played along, grinning and laughing like the way he expected her to do. With friendly intentions.

 

Deep down, it really hurt. Both of them.

 

Scoffing, Jungkook bit his lip, looking up the ceiling.

 

“God, what have I done to deserve this… “

 

“WHAT? I HEARD THAT DIP!” Slapping his arm, Yein squeezed her eyes, trying to stare down the much taller boy.

 

“ARGH! THAT HURT WOMAN! IS THAT HOW YOU TREAT YOUR BEST FRIEND, IDON’TTHINKSO!” Posing like a diva, Jungkook waved her away with his hands, only making her more furious and fired up.

 

“Take those words back you idiot. “ In a swift move, Yein had jumped Jungkook from behind, almost choking him with her arms wrapped around his neck as he bended forward, making her hang in the air, squealing like a little girl.

 

Well, that didn’t turn out well.

 

If she wanted to play, he would definitely play.

 

“Never.“ Holding onto her arms for safety reasons, Jungkook leaned forward, walking around his room with a very loud and squirming Yein on top of his back.

 

“PUT ME DOWN!” No she didn’t want him to put her down.

 

Actually, she loved the feeling of being this close to his well-built body. Skinship was a natural part of their friendship but how come she got small electric shocks and butterflies flying in her tummy every time they touched or were near?

 

To be honest, she wanted him to be this playful with her often. Not because of their friendship but because of something more and deeper.

 

Becauhe loved her, the way she loved him.

 

Wishful thinking.


 

It wasn’t normal. Far from.

 

And the feeling only became worse which scared her. It made her feel awkward at the same time due to thoughts about genuine love. It held her back.

 

“If you say so.”

Suddenly, Jungkook threw her onto his bed, her hair tousling everywhere.

 

Standing in front of the bed, Jungkook clapped and laughed in excitement as he saw his best friend with a confused and furious expression all over her face.

 

 

He cherished these little moments with Yein the most. Just her face when she became mad was worth living for. Yes, worth living. She was worth living for.

 

If she just knew.


 

~~



 

“Yah, why do you look so damn depressed?? Did you get an F or something??” Taehyung smacked the youngster’s back, surprised that it didn’t have an effect whatsoever. Normally, he would’ve been pissed, chasing Taehyung until he got his revenge.

 

Stiffened like a rock, Jungkook was lying on the couch with a stone face, not caring what his six best friends would say to him that moment.

 

Nothing would push his temper as it usually would. Nothing.

 

“It wouldn’t hurt if you answered just a little, you know?” Waving with his hand in front of Jungkook’s empty face, Jimin tried to fish something out of the maknae.

 

“Yeah.” It came out as a thin whisper as he kept staring into the blue thinking about Yein grinning and being playful with a boy from school earlier that day.

 

If just it was him. He sensed it was in a way he would never ever achieve. Her love.

 

“Omg, stop. You’re making me emo as .” Hoseok grinned awkwardly. But stopped as soon as it didn’t help on his mood.

 

Sighing, Jungkook looked at each of his friends, one by one.

 

Could he do something about this? No.. yes? He wanted to so bad. He couldn’t lose Yein. Not at any cost. He needed to do something before it was too late. Before he lost his Yein. His dork.

 

Well, it wouldn’t hurt right? At least, he didn’t wanted to be distant to her anymore just because she was close with another guy, right?

 

“Guys… I need some advice.. It has something to do with Yein..”

 

“FINALLY! I never thought you would ask!” Namjoon scooted closer to Jungkook, followed by the others who smirked at Jungkook as if they knew what was going on.

 

Taking a back, Jungook stared, looking dumbfounded as s prepared a game plan.

 

“Uhm, excuse me but what are you guys doing? Wait, what’s with the paper? And the ing pencil? Can I get an explanation or something?!” The others just chuckled, loving his startled reaction.

 

“We are not stupid, that’s why. We’ve seen how you’ve been acting lately. Like a jealous little love bug. We’ve just been waiting for you to realize it yourself, man. And here we are, here to guide and help you. Ta-daaa.” They all grimaced, making Jungkook shake his head, smiling from ear to ear.

 

“But how did you guys know I liked her?”

 

“Jungkook my friend. We haven’t been friends for a lifetime for nothing. So let’s get to work. You want her right? Then let’s go get your princess, captain. “

 

With his hyungs encouraging words, he was ready to take a step forward.

 

A step closer to Yein, the direction he days ago, thought was millions of miles away.

 

Yein. Watch out.

 

~~

 

“Hyung, are you really sure this will work out? ‘Cause I doubt it will?” Jungkook was talking on the phone with his hyungs in the other end. They were hiding somewhere nearby.

 

Of course, they couldn’t miss the big moment.

 

It only turned Jungkook into an even worse nerve-wrack than he already was beforehand.

 

Never had they been so creative with something before. They’ve been literally throwing ideas into his face of how he should confess to Yein. Some ideas better than others.  

 

As the oldest, Jin suggested he’d invite her out. Talking about it over dinner. Jungkook wasn’t comfortable with that. It would be too straightforward, which surely would have caused him stutter and mumble incoherent words.

 

He wouldn’t win Yein’s heart with that insecurity. That was for sure.

 

Taehyung suggested he made a “love-puzzle” with words that Yein should make, in the end it would expose his feelings towards her as she read out the finished puzzle.

 

Too weird. It wasn’t personal enough.

 

Somehow, it just wasn’t suitable when Jungkook thought about it.

 

Hoseok, to mention another idea, asked Jungkook to make a dance for her, or more correct, dance WITH her.

 

No. And no.

 

It wasn’t because it was bad ideas his hyungs came with but they just didn’t fit his style or his relationship with Yein. He wanted to do something he was comfortable with.

 

In the midst of confusion and frustration, Namjoon and Yoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter