♥ Hoseok ♥

BTS One-Shot Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I Need U -  ♥ Hoseok ♥ (Requested by shxrxx)

(A SHORTER ONE. I CRIED WHILE I WROTE THIS, IT MEANS A LOT TO ME)

 

The day passed by too slowly. It was an ordinary day at work and I couldn’t wait to get home to my lovely boyfriend, Hoseok.

 

However, everything wasn’t as rosy red as I wanted it to be at the moment. It was a nightmare. A ticking bomb, ready to take down its victims.

 

Hoseok’s beloved grandmother was deadly sick and her pain didn’t seem to come to an end just yet.

 

Of course, Hoseok was devastated, frustrated and worst of all broken, shattered into million pieces but we had been prepared for it for a while now.

 

Or I had. I was more worried about Hoseok.

 

Not because it helped, it only made it worse. We’ve reached to the point where we actually waited for her to die. It was unbearable, seeing her in pain she didn’t deserve.

 

The world was too cruel. But that didn’t mean Hoseok was alright.

 

He was in tears.

 

I was too but my relationship with the ill woman was far from the same as Hoseok’s.  With every power I had, I tried to maintain a stable daily life at home.

 

I had to be strong for his sake. For the man, who always managed to cheer me up and make me smile when I was down the most. Now it was my turn to do the same thing, being the strong and enduring one.

 

It was a challenge, to be honest, but I would do anything. Anything for Hoseok.

 

And I wouldn’t let him down. I wanted to be the rock he could lean on, the shoulder he could hold onto and cry on when he needed it.

 

“You look so exhausted, is there anything wrong?” One of my sweet colleagues nudged my shoulder comfortable, giving it a gentle squeeze as she smiled reassuringly.

 

It was closing time and she was on her way out.

I was grateful for having such wonderful colleagues and friends. In times like these they were pure treasure.

 

“Not at all.” I tilted my head, sighing, as I stared into the black screen in front of me. I’ve turned off my laptop few minutes ago and until now I’ve just been staring. I continued.


“Hoseok’s grandmother is ill. Very ill. We’re waiting for her to get the rest she deserves. It’s just so hard for him.”

 

Closing my eyes, as I felt my voice become groggy and the drops begin o form in the corner of my eyes, I wanted the pictures and recalls to go away. No more pain.

 

“Ah I see. Unfortunately I really can’t help you with anything but my shoulder and my hugs. You’ll get through this. Both of you. You’re strong.” Patting my back slowly as she bend down giving me a loose hug, I smiled a bit.

 

Yeah, there wasn’t really much she could do.

 

“I see you next week. Take care. Be strong.” Blowing kisses before she left, I whispered thank you, which only I was able to hear.


Devastated, I collapsed on my desk, sighing deeply as I tried to gather as much strength as possible.

 

When I came home he would be anything but the adorkable guy who always made me laugh, he would be sad, quiet and a complete opposite person.

 

The worst part was seeing him change. What if I never got my baby back? What if he would never recover from this period?

 

Different thoughts and scenarios roamed my head and filled my mind. What if. What if. Those kind of questions were tiresome. They soaked out all my energy.

 

Now, I just needed to make sure I could ignore it and be strong.

 

Be strong for him.

 

I was on my way leaving, when I received a message. Gulping down the lump in my throat, I opened the message I noticed was from Hoseok.

 

From: Him❤  

Today 5:05 PM

 

Hospital. Now.



 

My eyes widened as soon as I read the message. In a hurry, I managed to storm out of the office, waving remaining workers goodbye as I left with only one thing on my mind.

 

If a police officer had seen my driving, he would’ve taken my license for good. At that point I didn’t care. Normally, I wasn’t reckless. This was just a necessary. Hoseok needed me.

 

Quickly, I parked the car outside the hospital and rushed out myself. Unknowingly, the tears had begun to roll down my cheeks as I sobbed my way in.

 

People were looking at me with sorrowful expressions. Some even tried to avoid my gaze. Perhaps it was too much.

 

“C-can I see Jung Soonhee in room 331, please?“ My hands were shaky as I asked a young lady at the counter.

 

Fiddling with my fingers nervously, biting my lips, holding in the sobs, I waited for the woman to check some necessities before giving me access to the room.

 

She too, avoided my eyes, she looked so sad.

 

“Yes, you can go now. Good luck.” Giving me gentle smile, she pointed towards the direction and before I knew it my legs were running, faster and faster before I finally stood outside the room.

 

There she was. This time with a different expression. She looked eased and peaceful. Almost like she was smiling. I knew exactly why.

 

Looking through the small window from the hallway, I saw Hoseok leaned over the tiny body, his hands were shaking as they held onto her’s, almost begging for her to come back.

 

The tears were pouring down his face like an endless waterfall.

 

The aura of pain was just too big.

 

His other relatives didn’t look as broken as Hoseok. Tears here and there were falling but you could see pure relief in their eyes. Happy that Soonhee finally let go. They just wished Hoseok could do the same thing.

 

Far from emotional ready, I knocked on the door as I opened it slightly afterwards. Turning around, a little taken aback, Hoseok looked up, his eyes widening as he saw me.

 

We didn’t exchange a single word. We didn’t have to.

 

The tears didn’t stop, they continued with much more force.

 

As I was drawn to him by force, I took a few steps forward and with that, Hoseok got up, getting the point immediately, as he ran towards me, pulling me into his tight and longing embrace.

 

As soon as our bodies collided, he buried his face in the crook of my neck as the burning tears ran down my neck. His height was evident as I had to stand on my toes and he was bending slightly.

 

Crying in step with his hurting sobs, my hands found their way to his head, resting on his back head, gracing his strands with my fingers, hoping it would help.

 

I could feel his anxiety through his grip. His fingers were clenching around the fabric of my blouse shakily, almost as if he was afraid I was going to disappear too.

 

It didn’t seem as if his cryings would stop. I didn’t expect either. He could cry as much as he wanted, it just stung my heart. Deeply.

 

“It’s okay, baby. Just cry.” In a vague whisper, I mumbled out comforting words as I kissed his temple gently.

 

After the kiss, my lips began to quiver and tremble as the flood of emotion

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter