♥ Yoongi ♥

BTS One-Shot Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My Other Half- ♥ Yoongi ♥ (Requested by MinSuga93)

“Babe! Remember we’ll leave at 7.00!” Yoongi knocked on the door gently. You and your boyfriend were going to a ball, held by his parents. His parents parties were known across whole Seoul for being the biggest, best and most exclusive and it was a privilege if one could enter. Yoongi worked for his father’s company as head of one of its departments. You, on the other hand, had an office job in another company in the other end of town which satisfied you the best. Yoongi and you had been together for a year now and your relationship was better than ever. You fitted together like cookies and milk, although you had your differences, you rarely had any fights. That didn’t mean your relationship was boring, no, quite the contrary to be exact. Both Yoongi and you liked to be playful, in many aspects. It made your relationship more divergent.

 

Now, you stood and wiped your wet body after a much needed bath. Your intuition told you that Yoongi already was dressed or at least nearly. Such a control freak. But it was okay, you needed someone who had everything under control - the property of Yoongi.

“Yeah! I knooooooow.” You shouted and snorted unseriously. Yoongi heard your childish answer and shook his smiling head behind the closed door. He loved this side of you, playful but classy. He could definitely continue on the same teasing path if this was how you wanted to play.

“Goooooood. Because with your speed.. aigooo, we’ll first arrive tomorrow morning. if we even get that far.” He chuckled and imagined the possible shocked facial expression in the same moment.

“YAAAA! Min Yoongi!!” Behind the bathroom door, your face spoke for itself. Before you could continue scolding Yoongi for his bullying he interrupted.

“Aiiiish, I’m only teasing… You’re such a dork.” Yoongi went to find his jacket and decided to check some business related stuff on the laptop before the two of you left.

 

On the other side of the bathroom door, you wrapped a big fluffy towel around your body. You weren’t mad at Yoongi, he was like that most of the time and you’ve learned to adjust. As soon as you were done with the towel, you walked out of the bathroom and were surprised to see that he wasn't there. Curiously, you looked around the bedroom but no one was there. How strange. But then you spotted him. You learned against the doorframe to the his office and observed him typing something on his laptop by his desk. Your Yoongi. Workharding Yoongi who just couldn’t unwind from his work. Work-a-holic to be precise. It was him.

 

With a smirk placed on your clean face, you sneaked closer to him but hesitated for a moment when it looked like he had discovered your sly little plan. You continued, as your bare feet moved soundlessly forward.

As you stood just right behind him, you lowered down, sliding your arms down his shoulders and collarbone before you let them rest on his chest.
“Yoongi-yah, you work too much ...stupid..” You whispered to his ear with a mushy voice before kissing him gently on his pale and beautiful cheek.

“I heard you as soon as you left the bathroom, dummy... Discreteness is just not your thing, baby.” His arms found yours. He your arms in circular movements with his fingers, making sure that you felt comfortable.

“Oh you lying bastard!! That’s so not true! You didn’t hear me at all. Liar!!!” Lightly, you hit his chest with your hands. He shouldn’t play smart with you. He chuckled due to your reaction.

“Stop laughing it’s not funny!!!” You raised your body and sighed resignedly. This man drove you insane every single possible way, but he would alway be your perfect one and only. Your other half to be correct.

“Oh, but it is.” In the same he grabbed your arms and turned you around which caused you to face him before he pulled you down onto his lap. A pair of firm and determined arms wrapped around your tiny waist, tight

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter