♥ Namjoon ♥

BTS One-Shot Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Broken Engine -  ♥ Namjoon ♥

A long sigh escaped your throat as you entered the car. Your mother’s birthday was to be held this evening. Of course you wanted to go, but they plagued you to stay for more than a night and as the sweet and caring child you were, you couldn’t say no. One night was alright, but in the long run both your parents could be a pain in the which was also the reason for you to live in the big city all alone. Living in a city where things happen all the time, pleased you. You enjoyed city life although you had spent most of your life without it, living with your parents by the countryside.

 

And here you were dressed up for the big birthday, staring out of the window from your car ready to head towards the humble countryside far away from what you knew as urbanity.
“Come on, ______. It’s only a couple of days. Take it like a maaaaan.” You gave yourself a little pep talk while you the engine. Your little car exclaimed a sound that didn’t sound too good but you ignored the complaint coming from the car. You were too fed up with thoughts about your parents that the not so satisfied engine was vanished from your thinking.

 

It was a dark and grayish evening and the closer you got the fewer cars could be seen on the lonely roads. And yes, there was still long way to go.

 

“What’s that smell??!” You wrinkled your nose, trying to spot where the sudden vomiting smell of gas came from while still trying to focus on the empty road. With turmoil throughout your whole body, your searched as crazy for the source. And as you turned your attention to the road again, you could see that it wasn’t coming from the inside. Smoke and steam coming from the hood of your car, shielded your view and you had a hard time looking out of the car window. To your luck, you spotted a sign with a car on it on the other side of the road before it was too late.
“Oh dear lord, please have faith in me.” WIth a praying mind you hoped it had something to do with a mechanic, otherwise you was screwed. Big time. You kept to your right, lucky enough to make it to the ramp before you missed the chance. You sighed in relief. One step closer to some sort of help. Only the car was the limiting factor. It was just a matter of time before the engine refused to move any further.

 

You followed the signs and before you could react, your car bumped up and down, complaining with scary noises. It freaked you out. You’ve seen this in movies so many times. There were two options; Firstly, it could  end like one of those bad horror movies where a car break down abruptly in the middle of nowhere. Secondly, the car could explode, deleting every single trace or sign of you. Yup, you were so panicked that these two were the only options available according to your head. You would die… or die. End of story.

 

It was at least what your scared mind convinced you, until your car slowly rolled into what looked like an abandoned gas station. In the same time you arrived, the hood of the car decided to make a “pop” sound followed by sizzling. Yes, your car was dead. For real. Just like in bad movies where cars break down all the time. But this wasn’t a part of a movie. It was the stubborn the reality.

“Omoo, this is so not happening.” Frustrated, you bumped your head into the steering wheel. Twice. You couldn’t keep in all the whining and complaints, flowing incoherent from your mouth.

A little common sense was all that was needed as you stepped out of your car, frustrated about the whole scenario. With crossed arms you stomped out of the car, looking intently at the failing machine in front of you. If it wasn’t because it was a stupid engine, you would have kicked its .

“You filthy little traitor.. Just wait…” You snorted at your car before turning your attention to the gas station in front of you. It looked abandoned from the outside but a more intense glance revealed a vague light coming from the inside. So completely devoted was therefore not an option.

In your high heels and tight dress, you headed towards the entrance gracefully even though you were about to fall a couple of times due to the uneven soil. Gas stations were definitely not meant for party dressed people. A death trap nonetheless.

 

You reached the entrance safely and hesitated for a moment before trying to get in. What if there weren’t any? Would it be locked? Several thoughts went through your head as you grabbed the door handle, hoping it would work according to your head. You were astonished when the door actually opened.

 

“Annyeonghaseyoooo..” You half-shouted half-whispered since you had no idea whether you were alone or not. The vague light was more bright than you assumed and it calmed you down a bit. Just imagine if you had to be in such a creepy place with no lights at all. Too bad, huh? Fortunately, this time was your lucky day. Your shaky legs brought you further into the room which resembled a mixture of an office and a disc. Piles and piles of paper were stacked upon each other and the sight made you shake your head.

“How messy… Aishhh.” Your discovery was soon forgotten when you heard a voice coming from a door to your left. Following your instincts you opened the door immediately. It was the only way you could get help. A man with his back facing you was talking on the phone.

“Yeaah???? You know what….. NO! You stop!?” You observed his height. The man wasn’t exactly a part of the small one’s council.

 

Normally you would have let people finish their conversations first before interrupting them but now was an exception. A big one. It was an emergency to be honest.

“Ohh.. excuseeeuuu meeee?” Your voice sounded rather annoying. In the same time, the person turned around and in front of you stood the tall guy or well,  man. Hee looked like a man afterall.. What were you thinking, he was just a guy. Clean thoughts, clean thoughts.

 

He was standing completely dumbfounded with a lollipop in one hand and a phone in the other. He didn’t do nor say anything he just stood there, looking at you with big eyes.

“YAA! ARE YOU THERE?! NAMJOON! I HEARD A FEMALE VOICE. ARE YOU SCREWING HER??!!” A high-pitched scream came out from the phone that even made your ears go red. The guy put on a grimace and sighed looking at the phone that was almost brought to life by her piercing annoying voice. Without taking his eyes off you, he turned off his phone, ignoring the endless complaints coming from the female voice.

 

Even when he had turned off the phone, none of you said a single words. It was pretty uncomfortable, so you had to think of something fast. You could see that he was studying you with his eyes, from head to toe.

 

“Uhmm.. Hiii” You scratched your neck with one hand and smiled forcefully. His face couldn’t be read and it annoyed you. It didn’t even looked like if he wanted to say hi. Rude bastard.

“What do you want?” His mouth captured the lollipop once again and you had to look away otherwise you could’ve stared at his full moist lips all day, the lollipop. What the hell were you thinking? Then it hit you how rude he actually sounded and it pushed your temper to a scary limit. You crossed your arms and snorted at him with sky-facing eyes. No no. Your temper had to calm the down. He was the only help you had. You couldn’t screw this this up.

“Uhm, hi .. again.” You laughed without content. Awkward. You continued.

“Soooo…. the thing is… my car broke down... Can you help me? Or do you know someone who can?” You smiled sincerely, biting your cheek from the inside. While awaiting his answer, you looked around the room, trying to figure out whether you two were alone or not.

 

Meantime, you didn’t notice that the guy was looking at you more intently. He couldn’t believe what he was witnessing right now. A girl. Not just a normal girl, but a party dressed… hot… girl stood right there wanting him to help her wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter