♥ Yoongi ♥

BTS One-Shot Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Will You Be Mine? - ♥ Yoongi ♥

“Honey, a cute boy named Yoongi is here waiting for you. He is really cute!!” Your mom shouted from the front door. As soon as she said Yoongi your mind started to whirl. He was your crush from school and lately you’ve been hanging around a lot. In class you always caught yourself staring at him, it became a habit. Unfortunately, he had a girlfriend and that meant he did not have any mutual feelings for you whatsoever. Only friends and nothing more. It was at least what you thought.

 

You left your room, heading towards the front door while answering.

“MOOOOM! STOP!” You whined. Like every other parent she just had to be awkward and embarrassing in front of your crush. And of course she was just playing with you because she knew exactly who Yoongi was. Many times when you’ve been sad or down because of him, she was always there,  helping you out even though you refused to be helped. She read you like an open book and by her the way she called you down now, you just knew she was up to no good.

The first thing that caught your glance when you walked down the stairs, was Yoongi standing with his sugarish smile, staring at you as you walked down.

 

“Oh, Annyeong!” You waved, maybe a bit too eagerly and Yoongi noticed. He chuckled and shook his head.

“Annyeong,_______!” He scratched the back of his neck and tried to avoid looking you in the eyes. It was obvious that he was just as embarrassed as you.

“Uhmm.. I know this sounds really weird, but I was just thinking if you had time to hang out a bit?? Now??” You couldn’t hide your surprisingness. Firstly, it was late at night, secondly it was just… just awkward. Why would he hang out with you now? It didn’t make any sense. Of course you hang out much at school but this was  a completely different scenario. He was here inside your humble home facing you like it was the most natural thing on earth. You stood dumbfounded for a minute, not able to respond. Your mom noticed your confusion about the current situation.

“Yoongi, just take her away before I kick her out. Like a dog, she also needs to be walked once in awhile.” Your mouth was wide open due to your mother’s direct remark. Even Yoongi looked a bit surprised.

 

“EOMMA!!!!” You stamped to the ground in embarrassment. Before you could respond she had almost pushed you both out of the house. Quickly, you managed to grab your sneakers and hoodie before it was too late. She closed the door behind you and you didn't have to be blind to see her lurking out of the peephole in the door. Yoongi noticed too.

“_______, “ He called your name and you looked at him as he spoke.

“I must say .. it’s a hell of a mom you got there!” He laughed, showing all of his white teeth.

“Yeah about that… I’m sorry, sorry, sorry!!! I understand if you don’t want to see me …..” Before you could finish of your sentence, he stopped your lips with his forefinger, which caused you to stiffen.

“Shhhh, don’t say that. Of course I’ll hang out with… no matter how weird your family is. It’s an extra charm." You couldn’t answer although he removed his finger, the only thing you could was to nod.

“Jump in… There’s a special place I want to take you, buddy!” With his elbow he gently hit your arm. Buddy? The way he said it sounded extremely pledged and false, not in a way he would normally say.

 

“Okay, let’s go... friend.” You bit your lower lip and looked out of the window in the car, opposite of him. Even though he was your friend, a good one, it sounded so wrong. The realization that  he was nothing more than a friend annoyed you tremendously. Okay, that was totally not convincing and he observed it as well, which made him wrinkle his nose. You didn’t like it all. The drive in his car happened in silence, no one said anything. You thought you were the only one stealing glances when you had the chance, but you were totally wrong.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter