♥ Namjoon ♥

BTS One-Shot Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Happy Surprise - ♥ Namjoon ♥

Another continuity sorrowful day had come. You wanted it to end so bad, even though it had barely started. Two years. Two years without being able to see, smell or touch your beloved boyfriend. You wanted the days, weeks and months to past by as fast as possible. You lived without living. You remembered the day he left you for his deployment in the army better than anything else. The many tears you sobbed and the last words you exchanged, the thought of not being able to know if he’d return. Alive. The only communication you had was through letters and every day you would wait patiently, hoping for a letter to come. You had not received a letter from him in months and it worried you as hell. What if something happened? What if he was dead? Those worries haunted you every day and made you more anxious and restless as the days passed. Since Namjoon left you, you had not been able to sleep properly at nights. All because of him.

 

Your job as a school teacher, somehow helped you dealing with the misery and sorrow that obsessed you all the time. The sweet and innocent children you teached were special to you, not only because you enjoyed their well-behaved personalities in class, but also due to their ability to make you think of something else than Namjoon. However, you didn’t miss him less considering their healing effect.

Like the monotonous routine it was, you smiled and nodded to all the children and teachers you met on your way to class. The same smile you forced your mouth to form everyday, it was tiring and exhausting mentally, but it was necessary.

“Hello children!! Did you have a lovely weekend?” You skimmed through the classroom, seeing the children’s nodding heads. You nodded in advance and smiled big.

 

“SOJIN! DON’T TEASE DAEYOON! LEAVE HIS HAIR ALONE!” You said loudly as you saw the little girl pulling the boy’s hair hardly. Although they were your saving angels, they could really be like the devil himself towards each other sometimes. Especially when you were looking the other way.

You managed, as the great teacher you were, to get the children organized by making them do individual assignments and ormally it was few who needed your help with such tasks.

 

“Ms. ______… Ms. ______” You felt someone tugging your sleeve gently and you turned your head only to meet one of your sweet students. The always curious Naeun.

“Nae?.. “ You smiled big.

“Who’s in the picture you’re looking at? Is he your boyfriend?” Her innocent and pure eyes lit up and looked at you, waiting for a response. You gulped slightly. One of your students had caught you in the action of looking at a picture of Namjoon. It was a habit for you to do as you waited for the children to finish of their assignments. Before you could react, a voice in the speaker interrupted you.

“Ms. ______, please come to the headmaster's office immediately.” Whisper and chit chat started among the children as the headmaster was done talking.

“I’ll be here soon again. It won’t take long. Meanwhile please finish the assignments and those of you who are already finish, can help the ones who isn’t. Okay?”

 

You headed towards the headmaster’s office completely unaware of the reason why. Had you done something wrong? No, way. You never did.

“Yes, please come in!” The headmaster said behind the door as you knocked on it.

“Please take a seat!” He pointed towards the chair in front of his disk and you sat down, nervous about what was going to happen. Automatically, you started fiddling with your fingers.

“As you know, you are one of our best and most beloved teachers and we’re very proud of having someone as young and fresh but still very mature on our school.” You chuckled and blushed by the sweet and praising words, as he continued.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter