♥ [M] Jimin [M] ♥

BTS One-Shot Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One Day, One Night -  ♥ Jimin  ♥ (Requested by Taemins_LittleNoona)

(WARNING THIS IS A + VERY LONG CHAPTER + NOT FULLY PROOF-READ)

 

“Laura, I can’t believe what is happening to us. First, the High Touch tickets. Now the contest. This is crazy.” My best friend Sophie held my hands as she jumped up and down in excitement, automatically I followed her actions, doing the same thing.

 

Well, who wasn’t excited for a High Touch-event with BTS? The fact that the planners of the Big Hallyu event announced a contest for all fan meeting-attendees, surely didn't help my feelings. It was one big draw if you attended. If you were lucky enough, winning the draw, you could go on a date with one hallyu star of own choice. I had already made my decision if I won. It wasn't even a choice.

 

Jimin.

 

After a moment of joy, happiness and laughter, we cooled down, taking some deep breathes.

 

“Yes, it’s awesome. Come on, let’s go before it’s too late. “ Dragging her by the hand, we arrived at the center standing in line for the high touch event. Girls, were screaming everywhere, fangirl-level on point.


“It’s so unreal, making a contest like this. Who are you going to pick if you win?” I smirked at Sophie, waiting for her answer. She looked ecstatic just thinking about the choice.  


“My cute syubie.” Knowing how red her face became by the mention, she covered it quickly with her hands as she smiled like an idiot. Her actions only made me chuckle.

 

I didn’t blame her though. I would do the same thing if I mentioned Jimin.

 

Speaking of the devil..

 

“OH MY GOOOOOD! ARGHHHHHHH BTS” Girls around us began screaming and spasm. In that moment I was sure my eardrums burst. It was so loud and unpredictable.

 

Turning my head to the place everyone was looking at, yes, I saw them. I saw them clearly with my own eyes which felt like popping out of my face anytime soon.

 

There they were, entering the fanmeet.

 

“. I. Think. I. Just. Peed. In. My. Pants. “ Sophie was just as dumbfounded as I was, our jaws dropped to the floor. Gorgeous. Absolutely gorgeous.

They were living gods.

 

Jimin killed my ovaries. There was no doubt.

 

They were coming closer where we were standing. I couldn’t say a single word. I couldn’t scream. I could nothing. I was stoned.

 

And that was when he looked up, our eyes meeting. I gulped the lump down my throat, as a careful smile appeared on his lips, capturing his glance with mine.

 

It felt like there was only us two. Jimin and I. As soon as he passed by, he looked down again, avoiding contact with others.

 

, .

 

“Hey, you okay? You look pretty pale right now?” Sophie, tugged my shirt, seeking for attention since I was still a rigid peg.

 

“Y-yeah. I’m okay.” No, I was far from okay. Jimin was looking at me. Me.  We had eye contact for what was less than a second but felt like eternity.

 

“Okayyyyy.” Looking at me suspiciously, Sophie was far from convinced but she let it go for now as the high touch event was about to start, followed up by the draw.

 

We were deeply focused with the event and how everything progressed. We were one of the last persons in line which only made it more unbearable.

 

Waiting felt like ages, the sweat had made my hands damp and cold as I kept fiddling with them, trying to maintain my still common sense.


“It’s okay. Everything’s going to be fine. “ Sophie reassured me. I knew she suffered just as much as me. She was just good at faking it.

 

I could see them. My breath began to fail, slowly. One person left…

 

Of course, Jimin, my one true love, was the last person. Until now, everyone were just friendly, smiling and opening. They were treating us fans like friends. And I’m sure the staff hated the touchiness of the event.

 

And there he was. Smiling at me with a tilted head. Slowly, I approached him, extending my hand more hesitantly than I did with the other members. This was just something special. It was him. He seemed to have noticed my state, as he immediately took it in his, gently brushing the back of my hand with his thumb. I didn't dare to make eyecontact.

 

“Stop, looking down. Look at me. “ Taking  a sneak peek of my lowered face, he tried to get a glimpse. It was hard since I was too embarrassed to look at him but I had no choice. If Jimin wanted to look at me, he should.

 

“Ah, that was better. I prefer looking at your gorgeous face than your beautiful hair. “ His comment made me blush, along with his way of asking, his head tilted as he had the most fangirl-killing smile plastered on his face. Cute and.. y at the same time.

 

 

“I… I…. “ I stumbled upon my words, probably making myself look like a fool. Like he knew my confused state, he just chuckled, shaking his head back and forth, eye-smiling.

 

“Kyoooo~~ Don’t be so shy. It’s just oppa. “ Yup, it's exactly the problem.

Giving my hand one last squeeze, he let go of it.

 

And what was that??! My eyes shut wide open as I saw him.. wink?..  AND bite his lip at me.

 

Holy. Mother. Of. God.

 

I followed the person in front of me automatically although I didn’t want to. I wanted to stay right here with him.

 

With a naive mind, I turned around, still walking ahead, hoping to get one last glimpse. And to my luck, he was still looking at me, shaking his head back and forth, grinning.

 

Park Jimin, you are going to be the death of me.


 

~~

 

“I really hope they don’t pick a touchy or annoying fan. I want our boys to have a great date without worrying about being attacked or kidnapped.” I nodded at Sophie’s statement. I really hoped too.  

 

Holding hands, we looked at the stage together with the other high-touch attendees. All with the same wish. The date had to be ours.

 

The host had already picked the piece of paper with the name on it, seconds from announcing. Sitting behind the host, BTS looked at the large crowd gathered, glancing from person to person. I was standing so far from the stage, I was sure none of them could see me. Not because I expected them to notice me. I didn’t. But we all have hopes right?

 

“Let’s see who’s our lucky winner! You’re probably really excited. “ Just announce the winner…. I was tired of the long wait and the cliffhanger, getting bigger and larger.

 

Just get to the point.

 

“And the winner of the draw is………………………………… “ Come on.. Come on.. In that moment, I probably squeezed Sophie’s hand to death.

 

“Laura Lu!!! Congratulations. “ Wait what? My name is… Laura ing Lu. Are you serious?

 

“Laura, it’s you! Omo! It’s you!!! OTOKEE!” Shocked. Speechless. I couldn’t move. I couldn’t blink. I won. I freaking won the contest.

 

“Can Laura Lu, please enter this stage please. “ I felt people staring at me, some looking happy but most looking with death glares. Ready to slaughter me if I chose their oppa. Sophie tugged my shirt, trying to push me forward against the stage but I was completely lost for words and actions.

 

I don’t know how, but I slowly managed to take some steps forward, guiding me closer to the main stage.

 

I walked up to the stage, my gaze focusing on my feet only. I didn’t have the nerves to look up. Heck, what if Jimin recognized me from the high-touch event. I would die.

 

“Okay! Laura, who would you like to go on a date with?” Looking at the overexcited host, I tried to gather my distorted thoughts. I had the answer right on my tongue. It was just a lot harder spitting it out, than I thought.

 

To make it even worse, the host handed me the mic, pressuring me to answer quickly. That son of b… It didn’t exactly help.

 

“I choose…. Park Jimin.” Gasps and cheers could be heard from the entire crowd as well as the host. Some were looking at me with envious looks but in that very moment I couldn’t care less. I won. Take it or leave it.

 

I was proud of my choice. My oppa.

 

Automatically, I turned around hoping that Jimin wouldn’t look at me with a sad look. Perhaps they really didn’t want to participate in this? But what surprised me the most was the divine smile on his face as he caught my gaze with his.

 

He looked.. satisfied somehow?  This was going to be an extremely unforgettable date.

 

~~

 

“I can’t believe I’m actually doing this. Pinch me, I must be dreaming.” Gettin ready, I looked in front of the hotel room’s mirror as Sophie observed  me intently with arms crossed.


 

“Oh please.  Just get in the little head of yours, that you’re going on a date with the hip- god himself. And it’s REAL. “ Smirking, Sophie walked towards me with an approving look on her face.

 

“And you look stunning by the way.” Blushing, I tried to avoid her comment. I really tried my best in picking out a decent and appropriate outfit. Guess I did good.

 

All for you Park Jimin.

 

Two hard knocks on the door, made us both jump up in surprise.

 

It’s him.

 

“What are you waiting for??! The door won’t open itself!” Walking towards the door hesitantly, I grabbed the door handle and opened it. There was no way back now. It was now or never.

 

And there he was, standing leaning against the door frame nonchalantly with his hands resting in his jeans pockets. He was wearing a beanie, jeans, timberlands and a plain t-shirt I guessed underneath his hoodie. How could something so simple look so hot?

 

“There’s my date. You look beautiful. “ Standing up straight, his hovered over me, smiling widely.

 

I had no idea what to say and he seemed to notice my speechless state as he chuckled.

 

“You’re so cute. Are you ready?” With a raised eyebrow, he looked at me from head to toe, trying to figure out whether I was ready or not. I was so not ready and I think I’d never be.

 

Before I could react, Sophie had pushed me out the hotel room followed by her slamming the door which caused me to bump into Jimin’s chest.

If it wasn’t for his fast reaction, I would’ve tripped.

 

“You’re clumsy too. I guess I have to be extra careful then. “ Winking, he put an arm around my shoulder as he guided me out of the hotel building. It was late at night, so we couldn’t really be recognized which was a good thing.

 

I didn’t think I could’ve handled all the screaming fans. Well.. I could’ve been one of them myself.

 

“This is so unreal. “ Shaking my head in disbelief, giggling I just followed Jimin’s lead. He didn’t remove his arm one single bit as he turned his head in my direction.

 

“Yeah. It’s weird, right?” He chuckled as he continued.

 

“But to be honest, I’m not thinking of it as a bad thing. “

 

“I guess you’re right. I just hope I don’t make you feel awkward. “Looking down the ground, I felt the reddish color increase on my, in advance, warm and puffy face.

 

Jimin’s deep and husky laughter filled my ears.

 

“You wouldn’t. You didn’t make me feel awkward earlier at the fanmeeting. either “ Stopping in front of an ice cream booth, he smirked, before turning his attention to the cashier.

 

My mind was pure madness. He left me hanging with those words while he ordered ice cream. So he remembered me? One glance and he remembered? Talk about fate.

 

After receiving the ice cream, he turned to me once again as he gave me my ice cream.

 

“But… I can pay for my own. “ Wrinkling my forehead, I pouted as I accepted it, a little upset that he had to pay for it. He was my idol, I could at least pay for the ice cream to show him my gratitude.

 

Jimin looked rather offended.

 

“It’s a date. Girls shouldn’t be paying on a date. End of discussion. “ He winked before some of his ice cream, his eyes not removing from mine.

 

God, why did he have to eat ice cream like that? It shouldn’t be allowed. He was indeed dangerous.

 

 

“Thank you for the treat, oppa. “ I didn’t think about what I just said, I just sort of spat it out.  

 

His eyes flicked up as he choked on his ice cream. It was a fun sight and I couldn’t help but laugh.

 

“W-what did you just say?” I gave him a mischievous look. He was one hell of a guy

 

“I said, thank you for the treat?” Sitting down on a bench following his move, I focused on my ice cream, devouring it slowly.

 

“No no, after that?!” He scooted himself closer, not caring whether his ice cream would melt, he just needed a verification of my words.

 

“Oppa?” As soon as I said oppa, he was all full of smiles and a satisfied, almost proud look. He went from 0-100, just like that.

 

“That’s my girl..” I guess I wasn’t suppose to hear those words, but when I did, it was my turn to choke on my ice cream. Jimin, however, reacted quickly.

 

“Oh, are you okay?!” Immediately, he began to pat my back slowly and gently, looking worried.

 

“Oh… Y-yes. Perfectly fine. “ I was so startled I didn’t pay attention to my ice cream which was melting a bit too fast for my liking. It was obviously an amusing sight for Jimin.

 

“Aishh, you messy little thing. “ Unknowingly, he approached me, taking me aback as his stare focused on my lips full of ice cream.  With big eyes, I only followed his movements.


“You have something.. right...here. “ With his tongue, stuck out of his mouth, he concentrated on removing the ice cream from the corner of my mouth with his thumb. Not only did he freaking touch my lips, he also the excess ice cream of his own fingers.

It was an indirect kiss.

 

“There. Now you look human again. “ Eye-smiling at me, he looked much more than satisfied as he continued to eat the last part of his own ice cream.


The heat increased inside and outside my body. In that moment, I felt warm and dizzy. It was sure hot out here..

 

“I… thank you.” Turning my head away from him quickly, embarrassed, I sat stiff on the bench, only looking forward. All my nerves were gone. I couldn’t do thanks to this guy.

 

Confused. I was confused as hell. I know it was a forced date but that didn’t mean he just had to do such things, right? He shouldn’t be sweet and all if he didn’t really mean it.

 

“You know, you don’t have to be so sweet just because of the contest. “ A cold smile appeared on my face as I continued staring straightforward. I heard him sigh, he didn’t sound too happy.

 

“I’m not. “ He did the same thing. Staring out of nothing. I turned my head, observing his profile and his perfect facial features. He was indeed gorgeous in real life. I could confirm that.


All air, disappeared from my lungs. I was lost for words. As if he could feel my burning eyes, he turned around too, meeting my gaze. He looked upset. Did I say something wrong?

 

“I’m doing this because I want to. I’m doing this because I had this crazy idea that I could trust you and have a genuine good time with you. I feel quite lucky. “ A wry smile formed his lips, like as if he was remembered by something, but was replaced with an empty look yet again.

 

“ Are you uncomfortable around me, Laura? If you are, we can just end it right here and go back to normal. You as a fan and me as hot idol. “

 

I chuckled by his last words. Were I uncomfortable? Not at all, to my own surprise. He was and will always be my favorite, most handsome guy in my heart. Then why weren’t I screaming like the delusional fan, I thought I would be?

 

Maybe because I saw him as a man. A simple amazing man who was my date for tonight.

 

“I like you.” My eyes shut wide open when I heard my own words. No. No. This wasn’t the thing that was supposed to come out o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter