♥ Yoongi (pt. 2/3) ♥

BTS One-Shot Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Exploring Me -  ♥ Yoongi  ♥ (pt. 2)

 

 

(Long time no see - f... I've been a bxtch, not updating this sooner. I'm really sorry, I've been occupied with my other full length fics, struggling with plots and stuff but finally a new chapter is here. Once again I'm sorry... :(( Enjoy though.) 

 

- P.S. I've seen all the requests and I'm not accepting anymore right now, simply because I don't have the time.. Sry.. But I'll try to make the ones I've received soon.

 

 

   

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Suga?” I don’t know if he was aware of it, but he had been dragging me into an unknown direction for several minutes not looking back. I took a discrete look at our interlaced hands and a little unknown smile crept onto my face. His ink covered hand was rather soft and warm, opposite of what I’d assume.

 

He hummed. “Yes?” He stopped his pace abruptly, causing me to bump into his chest and whine in pain. I made sure to back away instantly. He shouldn’t get the wrong idea of me.

Curious, he awaited my question, our hands still connected. He frowned.

 

“Where are you taking me?” I doubted whether it would be appropriate to look him right in the eyes, but it was too late, since his gaze already had me mesmerized. A smug look appeared on his face, almost as if he knew about my ongoing thoughts.

 

“You’re not a surprise-kind-of girl, huh?” He chuckled shortly, his raspy deep voice echoing the dark empty alley.

 

“Relax, I’m not going to bite you. Unless…” Sensing which kind of sly comment that was coming next, I pushed his approaching tall figure away from me by his chest before he could say what I was fearing as I rolled with my eyes in annoyance. He clicked his tongue, not minding showing his displeasure about my withdrawal.

 

“Stop and tell me where you’re taking me. I have to be-” Before I could finish off my sentence, he had hushed me down by pressing his forefinger against my lips, his eyebrows quirked up.

 

“Too late, princess. There’s no backing out now.” Grabbing my hand, without giving me a proper chance to respond, he pulled me along continuing his quick pace.

Was this even a good idea in the first place? Trying to be bad and all? No, it was probably the dumbest decision I had ever made. It was just a matter of time before my parents would react  and call the police and inform them about my  absence . I was never out, never late, never gone. My face heated up and I became more and more nervous. I wasn’t familiar with this neighborhood, it was scary  and unwelcoming. Concrete block after concrete block, they all looked the same. The same coldness and the same impersonal feeling. It made me physically sick and I felt like vomiting but I kept quiet, silent, not mimicking a single sound, ignoring my discomfort. I wouldn’t let him get the wrong thought of me. I could be strong, spontaneous and I would prove him that I wasn’t just daddy’s little girl although the thought seemed rather soothing that moment.

 

“We are here.” He stopped in what looked like in the middle of the alley and his unpredictable move, made me stumble into his broad back. Damn me and my clumsy coordination. Now, was no exception.

 

He turned around and a spine- shivering smirk covered his handsome face.

 

“If you wanted to get a little closer you could’ve just said so.” Towering above me, I felt small and vulnerable. I hoped my long wavy hair was able to cover my face just enough for me to hide the reddish burning cheeks but I guess it didn’t work that way.  Watching my reaction, he chuckled with the hoarse and raspy voice of his.

 

“It would be a crime turning down such offer from such beautiful girl.” His fingers found my chin and lifted it up rather harshly as he examined my face and features.

 

“Don’t you agree?” His smirk widened and something in my stomach dropped. If he just bend down just a little, our lips would’ve been sealed. His eyes searched for mine and for a moment, I thought I was hallucinating. Was that compassion and genuine care I saw in his orbs? No, I must’ve been dreaming. It disappeared as quickly as I saw it, and before I knew it he’d turned around and was now fiddling with an old door. As curious  as I was, I tiptoed and watched him. He seemed annoyed by the lock he was fiddling with. The sight was rather amusing and I fought the urge to laugh. It didn’t work though and Suga turned around, sending daggers with his glare in my direction.

 

Hours ago, I would’ve been frightened by it but now, it made me laugh even more.

 

Observing me with a hand in the side, Suga looked mad but it soon changed and his gummy smile became visible as he shook his head from side to side.  He couldn’t stay mad at me, it was impossible and my alien-way-of-laughing certainly didn’t help either.

 

“You must be the weirdest girl I’ve ever met and you’re more bad than I thought.” He scooted closer and winked at me which caused me to blush and before I could answer, he had turned around again and was in the progress of open the door that seemed to be testing his temper.

 

“Finally. Old piece of .” He gestured me to enter and I did. It was different. As soon as I  walked in I was met by stinging flickering lights and basement vibes. People were singing, dancing and cheering to the loud music. It was dark but bright enough to examine the surroundings. I looked left and saw boys painting a wall with graffiti and to my right a stage filled with people. It looked more like an arena.

 

“Welcome to my home.” I jumped a little when Suga’s lips were right by my ear. I turned my head slightly and looked at him with widened eyes. He backed off, only a little so our lips wouldn't collide. Unfortunately.

 

“Do you live here?!” He just shrugged and looked up the ceiling before gazing at me again.

 

“Live and live. It’s here people can find me most of the times but no, my bed is not the stage if that’s what you’re thinking.” He quirked up his eyebrows before walking past me and going down the iron stairs, leading to the mass of people and activities. I was unable to move. Should I follow him? Should I go back? Although, it was better I headed home, I was sure I would get lost.

 

“Are you coming down or what?” He eyed me from the bottom of the stairs and observed me closely. He seemed nervous.

 

“Y-yeah. I’m coming.” Hesitantly, I grabbed the railing roughly, my knuckles turning white as I carefully made my way down. Suga was watching my steps intently and reached out a hand when I was almost there.

 

I gave him a mischievous look but accepted his hand and jumped down from the last step. He smiled by my rather childish move and I replied with a huge smile myself.

 

He didn’t let go of my hand when he pulled me towards the graffiti area. It was crowded and stressful and I didn’t notice myself  clinging onto his arm tightly, hoping I wouldn’t get lost at any cost.

My eyes flickered nervously from Suga to the rather tall and tattoo-covered guys, painting eagerly. When we approached, the six guys turned around and pulled down their masks. They were gorgeous each and one of them.

 

Suga stepped out of my hold and approached his friends and greeted them with fist bumps and handshakes. I was glued to the floor, watching my feet from afar.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter