♥ Yoongi (pt. 3/3) ♥

BTS One-Shot Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Exploring Me -  ♥ Yoongi  ♥ (pt. 3)

 

(Guess who's back? Back again. Guess who's back? Back again. Guess who's back, guess who's back.. Ok, you get it now. 

Yassss, I'm finally done with this Suga-series. Hopefully, it'll end well *wink wink*. Enjoooooooooy :)))))) )

Dedicated to all the innocent girls out there who dreams about being bad. 'Good girls are just bad girls who don't get caught'

 

 

 

Regret. Mistake. How come I didn’t feel remorse knowing that minutes ago, me, the good girl, was close being caught by the police for something she this morning never thought she would be able to execute in her entire life. One boy. One decision. One hell of adventure and no regrets.

 

Trying to fix my choked up respiratory, I found myself sitting underneath a little bridge by a silent river alone, the sound of civilization faded. My head was spinning and my limbs were shaking. This was ed up. This was seriously ed up. The cold rough bricks pressed against my clammy back as my face was buried in my hands, imaginations about Suga behind bars passing by my busy mind which didn’t benefit my current lack of oxygen in my lungs.

 

He said I should run, and I did but not for the sake of his capture regardless of how unfitting it might sound.

 

I laughed, probably displaying a mental unstable psychiatric patient. The things I experienced today were truthfully something I’ll never be involved with never again in my quiet life. I even doubted whether being around the tattooed blond-haired heartstealer would be something more than this one time thing.

 

Honestly speaking, I wished it wouldn’t. Being around him made me invincible, it made me believe in myself and my measures. And now that he wasn’t here by my side all the uncertainties and doubts were allowed to pile up inside of me, convincing me that I did wrong. Agreeing to his terms and suggestions earlier became questionable.

My parents were probably panicking about my absence. Guilt. They would surely call the police and inform the authorities anytime soon if they haven’t done it already.

 

Phone. Feverishly, I searched for my backpack but quickly dropped my attempt, remembering that I forgot my backpack back in the alley. A tedious sigh erupted from my burning throat.

 

I was in trouble. Big trouble which was why my lack of movement towards my house was inexplicable nor did I have the thoughts of going home. I wanted to be sure he was okay.

 

I sighed again resignedly and let my body collapse in exhaustion, my back head resting against the cold material of the bridge. I was struggling keeping my eyelids opened and my hopes high.

 

I really hoped he was alright. Before I knew it, small drops of tears, were streaming down my cheeks with no intention of stopping anytime soon. Tears quickly turned into sobs which quickly  turned into shaking limbs. Others would say I was hysterical but it was not something under my control. I wasn’t able to manage the great feelings, beginning to form, slowly drenching me from all vacant energy.

 

“You scared the ing out of me!” The well-known husky voice interrupted my sorrow and before I could look up and determine the owner, I was lifted up from the ground and crashed into a broad chest as the sound of a bag dropped to the ground flew past my ears. The distinct cologne. The tight grip. The strong arms. Him.

 

Freeing myself a little, I managed to look up and meet the sparkling orbs, illuminated by worry. He exhaled deeply, his eyes glued to mine as a smile appeared on his face much more genuine and meaningful compared to the various smirks I was used to. This was different. More intimate somehow, despite the lack of proximity.

 

The atmosphere was quiet, you were able to hear both of our breaths mingling into one another.

 

I returned his smile, my shoulders dropped with the fear vanishing from my body. He was here. He was right here with me in one piece and he was alright. I’ve never been so relieved in my entire life, I was unable to speak.

 

“I’m such an .” He leaned forward, his forehead resting against mine as he took a deep breath with his eyes closed. Never had such words sounded so romantic.

 

“I promised you everything would be alright. That nothing would happen and you were almost caught. . ” His jaw ticked in anger as he screamed in a whisper. Automatically, my arms wandered around his waist in an attempt of relaxing his obvious furious state. Where did I get the confidence from? That question is still unanswered that day today.

 

“Easy, alright?” One of my hands cupped his cheek, my thumb caressing the soft skin in the process.


“I’m here. You are here. Unharmed.” Perhaps, it was just my imagination tricking me but for a moment I was certain that he was leaning against my touch, like a kitten rubbing its head against its owner for a declaration of trust and love. Wishful thinking, perhaps.

 

“What are you doing to me..” He mumbled into my palm. It was a low whisper I heard as clearly as if it had been spoken aloud.


“What do you mean?” Abruptly, I retract my hand and myself from him and the loss of the closeness caused his eyes to flutter wide open as an unreadable expression appeared on  his face.


“N-nothing. Nothing. It was nothing.” He stuttered a little too fast, followed by an awkward cough. The man in front of me was lot of things, being a great liar was not on the list.

I decided to let it go and shrug if off, the smile never left. The thought of Suga turning soft caused me to jump up and down in happiness internally.

 

“If you say so.” He returned the smile, obviously happy that I didn’t question him further.

 

Without warning, he stepped forward and tangled a long strand around his finger, curling and twisted the piece of hair in a soothing, almost adoring manner. His studying eyes made me weak and breathless, causing me to focus on him and his actions, and only him.

 

“I think we should go.” My brows knitted into a frown. He couldn’t possibly be suggesting another nerve-wrecking adventure. No, no and no.

 

Seeing the confusion written all over my face, he shook his head as he grinned, the gummy smile appearing, making me weak and submissive quicker than a finger snap. Such a little gesture and I were already sold.

 

“Sweetheart, stop frowning.” His finger traced the lines on my forehead. It looked as if he was in deep thought.

 

“What I’m thinking is far more safe.” With those words, he grabbed my hand and dragged me along, picking up what I spotted as my backpack along the way. I didn’t see him take it with him when he runaway which must mean he came back for it.

 

Cute.

 

“Or.. depending on my behavior it can be way more dangerous.” He looked back at me with a wink and a crooked smile. It was only this guy right here that was able to turn an innocent situation into the complete opposite this quick. I felt my cheeks go all red and in order to hide my embarrassment, my gaze flickered downwards, avoiding his playful stare that made my stomach drop every single time despite my awareness.

 

To my luck, he turned away from me and kept dragging me along. My feet did nothing to prevent him though my mind wandered around my parents and the upcoming house arrest they might give me as soon as I came back, warning me against more risky scenarios. It was the thrill that carried me further into trouble. The thrill of being around this certain guy who made everything much more exciting and new. Untouched boundaries and situations I didn’t know anything of, it was time for me to know and to experience.

 

“I hope you like ramen because that’s the only damn thing I know how to cook.” My eyebrows quirked up when we arrived at an apartment complex. He didn’t let go of my hand and kept his pace, taking me upstairs until we stood outside a ragged looking door. The place itself seemed dark and gloomy, very different from my own home.

 

This was way more dangerous and risky than graffiting that’s for sure.

 

He managed to fish up the keys from his pockets and lock us inside. I hesitated at first when he gestured me inside as I stood straight in the doorway, my eyes flickering, devouring all the bombardment of different kind of impressions. Somewhat, this was as intimate as anything could be. If showing off your home wasn’t exposing than what was?

 

“I’m still not going to bite unless you suggest something else so please get that fine of yours inside here before I do it myself.” There was no hint of cheekiness in his voice as he took off his jacket and threw it in the direction of a black sleek sofa.

 

Per instinct, following orders I did I what he said and stumbled inside. His apartment was cold and enclosed. It gave me mixed feelings. Several paintings in black and red colors covered the white walls. Simple but detailed. The furnitures were a mixture of new and old, elements from the industry as well. Cosy in a grunge kind of way. It was nice.

 

“Welcome to my humble home.” He walked straight towards the kitch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter