♥ Jimin ♥

BTS One-Shot Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Remember To Stretch -  ♥ Jimin ♥

“Excuse me.. but are there any rational reasons why I have to dance with a partner?? Just asking. It’s not like I need one.” Jimin blew on his fingers nonchalantly. Few seconds ago, Jimin’s choreographer told him that next big performance would include him and a partner. A duet. Jimin hated the thought of dancing with another one, regardless of gender. He could dance perfectly alone so why a partner?

“Well, because I say so.. And if you don’t like it then I’ll just find someone else for the job.” The choreographer turned his back on Jimin and headed towards the exit. The choreographers obvious threat, made Jimin ruffle his hair in frustration. What was he even thinking? It was a sick thought. Him? The amazing dancer Jimin dancing with another one? But , he had to do this dance. He couldn’t let this slip away. God, Just imagine if that other dancer Kai stole his spot? No way, Jimin wouldn’t let that happen no matter how much he hated dancing with a partner.

 

“Wait..” Jimin grabbed his choreographers arm before he could leave further. Jimin looked him straight into his eyes, sighing deeply.

“Okay, I’ll do it.. “ The choreographers mouth turned into a huge grin as he patted Jimin on his shoulder.

“It’s a huge step for your career as a dancer. You are doing the right thing, kid.” With those words, the choreographer turned around before adding;

“She can be here anytime. Turn on the music system, will ya? I’ll be back in 10 minutes and then we’ll start, got it?” Jimin noticed he was left behind, completely alone with frustrations about that duet. And with a girl? He shook his head as he the music system in the practice room. She better had to be pretty, it would at least make the frustration less painful.

 

Meantime Jimin fiddled with the music system, trying to put on the right song, as you made your way into the practice room shyly. You were offered a dance job you couldn’t ignore. This was your big opportunity to show how much you deserved performing on the big stage and you knew you had to slay. It would be hard but in a good way. However, there was a snag. It wasn’t a solo dance but a duet with a guy. A guy you didn’t know except his reputation. Park Jimin, the huge talent every choreographer wanted to work with. The playboy who knew how to use his charm best way possible. The dancer with the indescribable abs.

There he was, facing you with his back. A loose tank top, but wait… A see through?? Oh yes. His muscular back was exposed and you couldn’t help but stare. He wore some long shorts which defined his firm legs. He looked good, even from behind.

 

The loud music filled the practice room so saying hi from distance, was no use. He wouldn’t hear it anyway. You walked closer slowly and tapped him on the shoulder. And it wasn’t exactly a forthcoming smile that met you. More the opposite. You tried to avoid his gaze due to his negative aura and you definitely didn’t want to ruin anything that could ruin your great opportunity.

Jimin’s eyes studied you from head to toe with lifting brows. He didn’t know what to say. You were.. you were beautiful. And it irritated  him utterly that you weren’t looking at him but down the ground instead.

“YA! You scared the hell out of me!!” It sounded more rough than intended. But you really did scare him. In surprisement, you took a few steps back away from him, not wanting to create any more trouble.

“I’m.. I’m sorry.” You stuttered and backed away further with a sad face and headed towards your bag as an excuse for getting away from him. When Jimin saw your obvious retreat, he sighed and rolled his eyes. Not because you walked away from him, but more the fact that he made you do it. He was the reason why you were uncomfortable. This wasn’t exactly the perfect for him and his plans for this duet. He had to fight harder in order to clean up this mess he had done, otherwise he could just as well call Kai and offer him his spot. Over his dead body.

“Don’t be.” It was a whisper only he could hear. He gritted his teeth by the realization. Why didn’t he say it out loud? He usually did when there was something he wanted to say, always straightforward and direct. Obviously not when you were around.

Jimin observed how the small figure walked away from her after which she bent down, trying to find something in her bag on the ground. The view was anything but ugly. Damn, that though. Jimin was starstruck and he felt like a little kid observing a grown up woman. Unknowingly, he his lips, staring at your perfectly formed covered in tiny shorts. Yes you was gorgeous. Maybe it wasn’t that bad having a partner.

 

“Oh, I can see that you’ve already met. Perfect.” The unknown man voice almost caused you to stumble. You were too mad to pay attention to anything or anyone in the room and it was all because of Park Jimin. That idiot who thinks he’s better than everyone else. Ha.You could laugh. He was pathetic and if this was a different scenario, you would definitely have made his life a living hell. The man was the choreographer and for a moment you forgot everything about Jimin even though it couldn’t last forever since he was your dance partner.

“ Jimin this is ________, ________ this is Jimin.” Both of you nodded quickly without looking at each other and it made the choreographer suspicious. Accidently he let out a chuckle when he spotted the two of you standing like you could’ve start a fight anytime. It was pretty amusing. As you both remained silent, the choreographer knew that this was going to be a tough one. But he had an idea.

“As usually we’ll start off with some stretching but this time we’ll do it differently. Use each other while stretching. Do it together.” The choreographer grabbed their wrists and brought you closer together. Jimin was about to explode. But he didn’t know whether it was due to the fact that he didn’t want to do ‘partner’-related things or the fact that you were so pretty and gorgeous. He stared at you for a moment, meanwhile t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter