♥ Taehyung ♥

BTS One-Shot Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wet Acquaintance - ♥ Taehyung ♥

The sun was shining and the spirits were high. Everything was just perfect. Sun, cloudless sky and vacation. Therefore you and your girls decided that it was time to give the beach a visit with all included. Everything from lying in the sun, a dip in the water and looking for handsome boys, was a part of your great beach plan.

“Aigoo. _______, why are you so cute??” One of your friends named Miyeon fiddled with your loose strands. You were four and all of you were on your way to the beach along with all the necessary equipment.

“Wae? Me? No, no, no. I’m not cute.” You looked down at yourself and came up with a conclusion, uhm no. You were wearing an oversize t-shirt as beach-dress, flip flops and a bikini underneath. Nothing really special. The other girls just shook their heads at you. They always said you were cute, but you didn’t get it. They looked just like you but why did they always have to pick on you with "cuteness overload" and that stuff. It was getting pretty annoying time after time.

 

“See?? That’s why you are cute. Sometimes you’re just like a blank page.” What was she saying? Aish, those girls. Weird as .

“You guys are weird!” You put extra pressure on the word, in order to make your statement look more serious and intense. Unfortunately it didn’t help as much. However you appeared more cute than before.

“There” One of the girls found a good spot for you all to lay and you did. As you were about to pull off your t-shirt, one guy couldn’t take his eyes of you. You didn’t see him due to your distance. Together with his friends, they were owning the beach like real beach boys. Many girls stopped by, asking for their individual phone numbers. Every time they rejected, none of the girls were “their thing”. Too clingy, too snobby, too shy and too eager. But then they spotted you and your friends as you entered and he thought you all looked stunning. Especially you and you were even about to remove that cute t-shirt of yours. His eyes and fingers were burning so much it almost hurt.

 

“Ya, Kim Taehyung. You dropped something!  Your dignity, perhaps! How can it be that you’re checking the girls out and not reverse! Remember, they must always come first. You, my playboy friend, don’t take the initiative. Over my dead body. It’s against our codex”. Jimin, his bestfriend always knew how to cheer on you in such situations. This was no excuse. He observed how Taehyung’s eyes followed your every move like a possessed. When Taehyung didn’t respond to his harsh remark, he knew he had to use other methods.

Suddenly, without any hesitation Jimin stood up looking around before shouting.

“HEY, EVERYONE! MY FRIEND KIM TAEHYUNG HERE IS SO . ANYONE WHO’LL HELP HIM WITH HIS LITTLE ISSUE?? IT’S AN EMERGENCY!” All eyes including yours were now focusing on Taehyung who gulped, trying to make Jimin stop. Someone whispered and looked at you with weird expressions. Jimin had a huge smirk all over his face.

“WHY DID YOU ING DO THAT???” He gritted his teeth. Taehyung was angry, especially because you were looking at him with a strange look. He knew everything was lost. His opportunity to go talk with you, all because of Park Jimin. That little .

 

Meanwhile, Taehyung and Jimin were discussing and fighting verbally, you and your friends were having fun talking.

“Omg, did you see him??? So hot, I swear!” One of your friends rolled with her eyes and sighed deeply.

“Oh yeah, I know right? I would love to help him out with his little issue..” Another one said prompting the others to giggle. You didn’t think it was amusing at all. Rather, you thought it was sad seeing him being exposed like that in front of everyone at the beach. You had noticed that the handsome guy had looked in your direction a little mysteriously too many times than normal.  It was suspicious but in spite of it, it was actually pretty cute. You continued your sun with your squealing friends.

 

On the other hand, Jimin had noticed a cha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter