♥ [M] Seokjin [M] ♥

BTS One-Shot Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My Kind of Breakfast -  ♥ Seokjin ♥

(WARNING THIS IS A )

(Not proofread- sorry)

 

What’s the best feeling in the world? Waking up beside your lovable boyfriend on a sunday morning after a night filled with thrill and sparks. What’s the worst feeling? When you wake up alone, no boyfriend beside you. You experienced the last option, the worst one.


With the glowing sun peeking through the curtains, lightening up your sleepy face, you fiddled with the fabric beside you. Your boyfriend was supposed to be laying right there, and when it struck you that the spot was empty, your eyes widened as you sighed.

 

You grumbled in annoyance and sat up from the bed with squeezed eyes, focusing on the spot that was still curled up and marked from his presence. You pouted and ruffled your already tousled hair as you covered your body with the white sheets.

It didn’t make sense. He was right there, sleeping next to you. At least it was what you remembered from last night. Your several love sessions, that made you blush and bite your lip in embarrassment. It was one of those night, both of you enjoyed and cherished the most, since Jin was rarely home. The intimacy. Not only when you were making love but when you were together in general. It made the puzzle complete. Jin made everything complete.

 

That’s why it hurt you when you realized he wasn’t there. You sighed deeply before taking your time to get out of the empty looking bed.

 

But as soon as you got up, you noticed that some of Jin’s things weren’t gone. Some of his clothes were put together neatly. Christmas lights started to glow in your eyes as you found more clues, confirming his presence in your apartment. Your excitement only got bigger when you heard a familiar voice coming from the kitchen singing and whistling. It was your man. He wasn’t gone. He was here. What a relief.

 

At once you threw the blanket wrapped around your tiny body away. You had to see your Jin, hugging him like crazy and letting him know how much you loved him. And how much you appreciated his presence even if it was only one day, one night. One minute would’ve been enough to you as long as you could see his beautiful face.

 

You saw one of his white button-up shirts and put it on as the only clothing beside your black laced . The shirt was too big and loose but comfy to wear. Nor did it matter.

 

As soon as you stepped out of the bedroom, a wonderful sight caught your eyes. Your boyfriend Jin, cooking only wearing jeans and an apron. Oh dear god thank you, for creating such a beautiful masterpiece. He was breathtaking nonetheless, standing with his back facing you, showing of his bare and well-defined upper body.  For god sake he still had morning hair. Those muscled shoulders you wanted to hold and caress so bad. How did he manage to look so perfect?

 

Before you knew it you were walking towards him, biting your lips in order to keep in the laugh that wanted to leave your mouth so bad. You couldn’t help it. It was how happy his presence made you. All because of this one guy. It was incredible. Wonderful nonetheless. With small soundless steps you neared him, while he was doing some cooking by the stove, too focused to notice anything, It was cute, his face whenever he was concentrating or did his best with something. It was admiring.

You had a cheeky smile plastered on your face when you gently placed your arms around his waist, giving him a backhug that expressed how relieved you were, knowing that he was right here. Next to you. Right here in your kitchen cooking for you.

 

“Wh-at?” He jumped in his place and stopped his doings, surprised by your presence. However, Jin’s body and mind softened as soon as he looked down, your arms around him. He chuckled silently, biting his lower lip as he shook his head in disbelief.

 

“Goodmorning.” You mumbled, your face buried in his apron covered back. “It smells good.”

 

You could smell his cologne. His scent. The well-known scent that always had the ability to calm you down. Of course, you were complimenting his food, but nonetheless it was his scent that you liked the most.

 

“Goodmorning baby.” He was satisfied with your grip around him, the warm feeling.

“I hope it’s just as good as it smells” His voice was low and husky, which sent shivers down your spine.

 

Nor did it help when he turned his head in order to give your temple a sweet kiss.

All you could do was smile. You chuckled slightly to yourself by his kiss. It was just too cute and unreal.

 

“Did you sleep well?” He continued with his cooking, with your arms still wrapped around him as if it was the most natural thing on earth.


“No.” You didn’t hesitate.

 

He stopped for a moment, taking a little back by your answer. He waited for an explanation. He felt a little sad for a moment, knowing that his princess didn’t sleep well.

 

“Because you weren’t there when I woke up. I thought you were gone. And…” Jin dropped what he was doing and turned around quickly, making you stumble. He loved your cute reaction which made him laugh. You let go of his waist as he turned around but Jin stopped you and placed your arms around him again. You had no option to do something otherwise.

 

“I would never do such thing. Baby, I wouldn’t.” He looked straight into your eyes, forcing you to look at him and believe everything he said. And you did, nodding slowly. However, he didn’t seem to be satisfied with  your hesitant nod.

 

“Listen.” He his lips, his eyes not removing from yours as he placed his own strong arms around your neck, forcing you to come even closer. He lowered his head, his lips caressing your ear.

 

“I love you. “ He kissed your ear gently before continuing.

 

“I’ll always love you. Only you. I can’t live without you. It’s crazy because I don’t know when you became so important to me. It’s like watching a snowstorm. You see the flakes falling, but you don’t realize how they’re adding up.  Then suddenly, your whole lawn is covered. All these little things have added up and you’re my snowstorm baby.” His face was covered in the long tousled strands of yours, with his grip tightening around you, signaling that you should stay. He should never question that. You’ll always stay. However, his saying was a little awkward but cute nevertheless.

 

“Aisshhhhh. When did you become so cheesy?” He chuckled by your teasing remark and red face.

 

“I can’t help it, you make me into a lovestruck teenager.” He caressed your neck with his fingers, still keeping you in his embrace, your head leaning into his comfortable chest.

 

“Stooooppp. I do not!” It was embarrassing. But not like in a bad way. It was just hard to digest all those sweet words you didn’t hear very often. You buried your face  further into his chest, hoping he wouldn’t notice the red spots that appeared on your cheeks.

 

“Oh yes you do little missy. Especially when you decide to wear nothing  but my shirt.” You swore his voice dropped an octave when he said the last part of his sentence. The whole scenario changed from a cute innocent one, to a heated one. How could one sentence turn everything upside down? You gulped the lump in your throat, too astonished to do anything. The temperature rose a little.  You stiffened in his arms, which didn’t please Jin who wanted to ease you a little with the memories from last night imprinted in his head.  


“So y.” His hands travelled from your shoulders, down your slim waist to your hips before finally resting on your buttcheeks, giving them a little squeeze. You squealed by his sudden touch.


“Kim Seokjin!”  

 

Once again, your innocent reaction made him chuckle as he kept staring at your plump lips, making him become serious.

 

“Can I ask you a question?” His fingers found their way underneath his shirt you were wearing and played with the lower part of your back. All liquid left your mouth, his touch was too arousing to handle.

 

“Why are you asking me such dumb question? Of course you can.” You tilted your head and looked at him, trying to keep calm and not give into his sensitive touch that would make you faint by now if it wasn’t because of his strong hold.


“Can I kiss you?” His gaze wandered from your eyes down to your lips, and unknowingly you started to moisturize your lips, earning a little smile from Jin.

Incoherent words fumbled out of your mouth and Jin was amused about your little inner battle. Of course he could kiss you? And you did so often. Then, how could it be that the normally simple question curved your toes? Was it his lazy y look? His husky voice? You had no idea but it made your temperature increase significantly, and that was far from a good thing.

 

“I take that as a yes.” You were too late as he smirked and lowered his head before capturing your lips with his in a sweet and gentle movement. You pressed your hands against his chest, confused whether you should relax and enjoy or be reasonable and step away for a second. Jin felt that you were struggling, and started to caress your back underneath the shirt in gentle while he pressed your body closer to his. You moaned slightly into his mouth when you felt his chest against yours, exchanging each other’s body heat. He smiled against your lips. Victory written across his face.

 

With your arms wrapped around his neck and your fingers tugging into his dark locks, he knew that you’d give in.

 

“ you, Seokjin.” You said in between your kisses in a serious but blurred way. He always got his will by doing such tricks that he knew you couldn’t resist. You never could. Your remark, made him chuckle, his lips still against yours.


“Yeah, you would like that wouldn’t you?” His mouth travelled across your face, whispering into your ear as his tongue ‘accidently’ touched your ear flip.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter