♥ [M] Taehyung [M] ♥

BTS One-Shot Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Only Me -  ♥ Taehyung  ♥ (Requested by rGLAMyun)

(WARNING this is a - not a part of my [M]-stories)

(NOTE: For those who haven't been online recently, I've been posting a lot lately. Check out previous chapters)

 

 

 

Why was it so hard, asking him those questions? He could either say yes or no to both of them. But it was the last answer she feared. The last answer she couldn’t bear to hear. She wanted to confess along with prom nearing.

 

Prom was coming up and Jiyoung had been speculated whether she should ask her crush for a lifetime, Kim Taehyung, to go with her. She heard he didn’t have a date just yet which kept her hopes up high. That also meant, that confessing perhaps wasn’t that bad after all, since he didn’t seem to have found a date, right?

 

Having the same group of friends didn’t help her confused feelings at all. She was supposed to just like him as a friend but the more they hang out, the more sparks developed. Sparks that were so excruciating, they contained too much physical attraction than she wanted it to be.

 

Taehyung felt the same way too, however he was too stubborn, too proud to show it. Opposite, Jiyoung who wasn’t afraid to show Taehyung some affection.

 

For a long period, he couldn’t stand being  in the same classroom as her due to the strong effect she had on her.  As soon as he entered the same room as her, he would literally be drawn by her amazing looks and unique personality.

 

Sometimes he even caught himself of guard, fantasize about her.

 

Imaginations, like trapping her to the corner of the classroom where she wouldn’t be able escape. Kissing, biting, and every single inch of her perfectly scented skin. Exploring her delicate figure and tear apart her useless school uniform, leaving her completely and ready to be taken. Fantasies like these.

 

Gosh, Taehyung had the wildest dreams about her. Some dirtier than others. Too bad he wasn’t man enough to make it a reality.

 

If he said yes to his instincts, he was afraid of losing one of his most loyal friends. It was a friendship, he didn’t dare to touch or change.

 

But it was being too much of a burden, having those dirty imaginations. The fact that thinking about other women, turned him off, spoke for itself. He wanted Jiyoung.

 

Jiyoung only, though he couldn’t have her. If he had her, he would lose her. Simply as that. He wouldn’t risk anything. And no one could convince him otherwise.


If she was a magnet, Taehyung would be the piece of iron that didn’t want to ignore that attraction. But he was too afraid.

 

And now she was even standing in front of him, staring with those doe eyes that made his knees wobble.

 

“Taehyung-ah.. I was thinking about something. “ The time has finally come. Jiyoung wanted to confess. If it was the upcoming prom or the unbearable pain of not having him fully, she didn’t know. All she knew was, that it had to be now.

 

It was now or never.

 

Taehyung gulped the lump down his throat as he looked at the, what seemed as, nervous and small figure in front of him. It was during their lunch break and Jiyoung had called him out, expressing her need of having a talk.

 

Taehyung thought it would be one of those normal lunch breaks where they exchanged personal problems or difficulties or just teased each other as they normally did, but he thought wrong.

 

Maybe, this was a difficulty but it was difficulty he couldn’t help her with.  

Tucking a piece of hair behind her ear gracefully, she dared to look him right into the eyes when he didn’t respond. He was speechless.

 

“I’ve been having so many complicated thoughts lately. Thoughts about you and me. You know, I love being near you. We have so much fun together. So much, there’s a risk of me dying of laughter every single time. “ A pretty chuckle, left by the memories while Taehyung stood there stiffly, trying to avoid his assumptions of her upcoming move.

 

His gaze was empty, worried.

 

 

Not this. Nu-huh. This was exactly this kind of scenario he was scared of the most. A confession.

 

“You take care of me so well. I’ve never experienced this before. I can’t control this Taehyung-ah.” Trembling in her own words, her eyes flickered as she looked away for a bit, astonished by the realization.

 

Taehyung didn’t flinch.

 

“I think I like you more than a friend Tae Tae.. “

 

No. No. No. This was so not happening.

 

“Uhm.. Jiyoung. I like you too…” He was scratching his neck in an awkward manner, thinking about how to do this without ruining the friendship that already seemed to be haltering this moment.

 

“But.. you don’t like me the way I like you” Cutting him off, Jiyoung said the words herself, smiling in disbelief, fighting against her watery eyes.  

 

“I get it. I’ll just go. “ That was it. No love. No prom. No nothing. He didn’t say anything. Nor did he try to stop her.

 

She didn’t expect this. She didn’t expect the rejection to hit her this hard. It was worse than any other pain she had ever experienced before. It was different and it broke her. It felt like someone stabbed her in the heart, putting in lots of effort making it hurt best way possible.

 

With teary eyes, Taehyung observed how Jiyoung walked away from him, her head hanging low. His lips were trembling as he cried silently, watching her vague shadow disappear.

 

He felt like a . Why couldn’t he be man enough and say that he loved her too? Why couldn’t he be a man enough and believe that their relationship wouldn’t be ruined by these strong feelings.

 

~~

 

Days, weeks went by and Jiyoung was just as heartbroken as she was the day she confessed. They haven’t been talking since that day. She wanted too so bad, although he rejected her love.

 

She admitted that she missed him as a friend she could hang out with when she needed it.

She needed it now.

 

Nor did their silence helped her continuously increasing fascination and attraction towards him. His lips, his skin, his body. She wanted to touch of all it.

 

Why did he had to do this to her?

 

God, he was making it so much more difficult. Why did he had to be a freaking god? It was annoying when she wanted to forget him.

 

Jiyoung was in the midst of changing into her prom dress she originally bought with the thoughts of Tae roaming her head. To be honest, she really expected him to accept her confession and return it himself.

 

Prom automatically followed it. But that wasn’t the case. In order not to go alone she accepted an invitation from another boy. A senior.

 

A very handsome one. His name was Sehun and he asked her in a very sweet way, with flowers and everything. She couldn’t turn him down even though she just wanted Taehyung and no other to be her date.

 

Unfortunately, that’s wasn’t the how it worked. Jiyoung heard he was going with six of his friends. All alone.

 

Which was indeed weird, since they all were crowned as the most popular and handsome ones at school. Hence, they shouldn’t be going to prom without a date. But again, they did so many things no one understood.

 

After Jiyoung was dressed and ready to go she looked herself in mirror, staring as she turned around, walking slowly back and forth. She admired herself for her diligent work this time.

 

Damn, she had to admit she did good. She had always been a pretty girl, but this time she’d outdo herself by millions.

 

 

She looked like hollywood star. Hopefully, her date would react to it strongly. The way she originally wanted Taehyung to react.



 

~~

 

 

Gazes from all different kind of guys, haunted Jiyoung as soon as she arrived to the prom event, accompanied with her date.

 

You could see her date was proud. No surprise? Jiyoung looked absolutely gorgeous, over shining every other girl in the room. He felt lucky.

 

“You look very beautiful tonight. Just like you always do. “ Her prom date whispered lowly, into her ear, making her giggle, embarrassed by the sweet compliment.

 

They continued their way to a table with recognizable people as the loud music and excited people roamed in the background.

 

“A ~ I’m not…. “ Blushing, she looked down to her heels. This guy was actually surprising her in a positive way. He had been really caring and sweet and for a moment she didn’t think of his accompany as wasted or a fail.

 

Even if he wasn’t Taehyung. No one could replace Taehyung.

 

“Omo.. Have you seen them!?!?!?! They look so effin’ hot.” One of your friends, was sitting dreamily staring at the entrance as seven boys entered, collecting all the stares from the hungry females as they sat around a table, making themselves comfortable in the crowded loud area.

 

Turning around, Jiyoung’s eyes widened as she saw Taehyung entering with his friends.

 

Holy mother of god, they were like a present sent from above. And Taehyung….

 

“Uhm... Jiyoung-ah. You’re drooling. “ Jiyoung’s date chuckled, making her embarrassed even more.

 

“Uh.. Sorry… “ Taking a sip from her drink, which had a pleasant cooling effect, she calmed down. Was it just her or was the temperature increasing significantly in here?

 

Relax. She had to. She wasn’t even on good terms with Taehyung but damn she wanted to be in this very moment. A little more than just good terms.

 

But she needed to forget him. Think of something else or someone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter