♥ Hoseok ♥

BTS One-Shot Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wild For The Night - ♥ Hoseok ♥

“I can’t believe that I actually agreed to do this.” You whined, trying to straighten your, in your opinion, too tight mini dress. The sweet friends of yours felt like clubbing and you had to go with them too. They had tormenting you for a long time, asking you to go but you always said no. Books, movies and your couch appealed to you more. You couldn’t live without your safe surroundings and that was one of the reasons why you felt exposed as hell that night.

“Aiiish, hajima!! It’s gonna be fun! BTS, will be there too!” The girls whistled to each other, chitchatting more about the group of boys they obviously were attracted by. From their drooling conversation, you heard that BTS were the hottest boys in town and it was a privilege if one of them looked at you. Fortunately for the girls, they knew them very well.

 

“What’s so special about them anyway? You talk about them as if they were gods or something like that??” You stood outside the club, waiting in line. Other girls around you besides your friends stiffened due to your remark. Some of them even gasped and you could hear them whispering things about you.  

Your bestfriend Soa grabbed your arm, “Uhmm.. Just..Shhh for now. Every girl in town knows BTS, especially those who go out clubbing a lot.” She whispered to you, making sure that you wouldn’t look more dumb than you did in advance. All you could do was to roll your eyes. It was so stupid and you really didn’t want to go in the first place.

The club was full and in your opinion there were too many people gathered in such a small place.

“Don’t look so angry. Please just enjoy this, for our sake.” You friends made puppet eyes and pouted in order to make their aegyo irresistible and it worked.

“Aiiiish, okay...But…”

“No but’s!!!” They all cut you off immediately. You walked further into the club and the view inside disturbed you. The way the girls grinded against the boys, in the pursuance of getting their attention, disgusted you badly. Moreover, the guys weren’t better, in fact they were even worse. All trying to fondle and grab the girls they like, just being too clingy, hoping it would lead to more than just touching. You wanted to vomit. Why were you here in the first place? You should be in your bed, reading a good book. Not witnessing erseness like this.

 

“Oh see!!! Most of them are here!!” Soa shouted to the others, including you but you didn’t hear it due to the loud and bass full music. Your friends jumped up and down like it was christmas and that made you even more confused.

“Who’s here???” They rolled their eyes at you.

“Stop acting… It’s BTS! Most of them are here.” They squealed. Before you knew it they headed towards a specific direction and you just followed, trying not to get lost in the crowd of people.

 

“Oh heeeey girls! Nice to see you here! Oh, I haven’t seen you before.” With your arms crossed you looked around, thinking about how long you could last in this club with the killer-heels you wore.

“_______, there’s someone who’s talking to you!” Soa poked your elbow, trying to get your attention.

“Earth calling ________”. You looked at her confused before it hit you that you were the one they were talking to.

“Oh oh oh!! Omo, sorry. Nae nae. I’m new.” You smiled wide and chuckled embarrassingly, hoping they wouldn’t see your red-burning face. The boys just smiled politely, and you were convinced that they thought about you as weird. The girls sat around BTS’s table. There was not much space left so you decided  to get something to drink.

“You can find me in the bar. Drinking my brain out.” You said the last sentence to yourself. You waved at them before you left , but no one paid any attention at all. Their lack of reaction made you snort. How friendly, or not.

 

You sat at the bar, drinking some sort of fancy drink the bartender had made.You actually didn’t know what it was but beyond that, it was tasty. The less noise comforted you.

“Why is a pretty girl like you sitting here all alone?” A voice interrupted your lonely peace. You turned your head, facing the most real and sincere smile you’ve ever seen. It even did some magic inside your stomach, and you didn’t know why.

“Uhm..” You had to think about what to answer, but you were too enchanted to respond.

“It’s okay

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter