♥ Taehyung ♥

BTS One-Shot Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Can't Let You Go - ♥ Taehyung ♥ (Requested by Skyelar)

(This is a request (no here) - not a part of my [M]-stories)

NOTE: Italic is a flashback

 

 

Here we were, seated on a different swing each, the exact same playground he confessed to me two years. A little smile appeared on my face as I thought about that night, two years ago where the atmosphere was the complete opposite of what it was right now.


 

“The sky is beautiful tonight. Look at all the stars. It looks like dust.” Taehyung looked up at the star-plated night sky.


 

I remembered how we were walking around the empty playground area, talking. It was something we did regularly, talking about school, problems at home and other non committal things. A ritual, nonetheless. A ritual I ended up valuing higher than anything else.

 

It started in middle school. We’ve always been classmates with our seperate friends and seperate lives. Barely, did we speak.

A school project. That was all that was needed for us getting closer. Too simple you might think. Well, it kind of was. We were forced in groups of three people. I ended up being in a group with Taehyung and a  random girl from class. And to my own surprise it was one of the best forced group experiences ever. We ended up being really close friends.

 

Until one day, I realized, I liked him more than just a friend. Everyday for half a year, I tried different methods in hope of getting his attention the way I wanted. It was hard, but nonetheless a fun period. A period that paid off in the end.

 


 

“Mmmh, it really is.” I was looking at Taehyung from the corner of my eye, observing how his rectangular smile, lit up the sky, looking so pure.

 

He was walking with his hands down his sides, his fingers looking itchy at some point, fiddling against each other in a battle of control.

 

“Junhae-yah…” He shifted his gaze from the sky to me, a nervous smile covering his beautiful face as he stopped his pace.

 

As shy as I was, I turned my head to his direction, feeling the red dots forming my cheeks. I bit my lip trying to keep in the girly giggle that wanted to escape so bad. I at this.

 

I couldn’t tell whether it was the odd tension between us that made me react as I did or if it was the fact that I liked him so much.

 

I think it was a mixture of both.

 

“Y-yeah?” I stopped too, his burning gaze staring directly into my anticipating one. A short chuckle left his opened mouth.


“Can we hold hands? My fingers are cold. Like really really cold and I have this feeling that they can fall off anytime soon.“

 

Was he even serious?? It was in the middle of august. It was far from cold.

 

I stiffened. A moment of silence before I burst out laughing. Taehyung seemed confused, awkward. He ruffled his hair in confusion, giving me a big laughing smile along with the killer eye-smile that caused my stomach to spasm.

 

“Sure. Why not. I don’t want your fingers to fall off.” I played along and before I could finish off my sentence, he had already interlaced his fingers with mine, giving my hand a tight but gentle squeeze.

 

“That’s better. They won’t come off now, I just know it.”

 

I looked away, smiling all by myself, thinking this whole situation through. Never, did I imagine myself walking with Taehyung like this, hand in hand because he was afraid of losing all of his fingers to the non-existent cold.



 

 

No wonder why I liked this guy so bad. He was more than different from any other guy I’ve ever known. Special. Weird. Honest. The words that couldn’t describe him. A single tear rolled down my cheek by the innocent memory that seemed too far away.



 

 

I don’t know for how long we walked but suddenly in a quick move, he stopped our walking, pulling me closer until his chin almost touched my scalp.

 

“Did you hear that?!” Taehyung’s eyes wandered around the small forest-area of the playground. I swear to god, he was squeezing my hand so tight. I just didn’t know whether it was with the purpose of keeping me safe or him safe. I hoped the first option was the right one.

 

“Taehyung.. There’s nothing. It’s just some birds.” I tugged his hoodie, trying to get his attention away from the (obvious) living bush.

 

Taehyung seemed to be speculating whether I was right or not but calmed down soon after. Or that was what I thought. He wasn't removing himself from me, it was a pretty weird situation.

 

He smiled, shaking his head back and forth in disbelief before looking down on me, caressing my hand.

 

“I know.. I just wanted to be this close to you.” Biting his lip in embarrassment, he rested his chin on top of my head hiding his face from me as he waited for what to come. My eyes shot wide open. He was too cute.

 

Did he just say he wanted to be this close? My heart was beating like crazy and I couldn’t move an inch.

 

“You..you want to be close to me....

 

He hummed in response, not shifting his position.

 

“Taehyung.. I…” I wanted to say something but was cut off by his soft lips caressing mine. I mumbled something incoherent in response as I closed my eyes. However, my words died against his lips.

 

I had no idea where to place my hands, which obviously wasn’t a problem for Taehyung who had cupped my cheeks with his big hands instantly, his thumbs brushing my skin in gentle movements. He pulled away from the soft and passionate kiss with a smooch, leaving me breathless and stunned by the unpredicted incident. Our noses touched as his lips curved into one of those smiles.

 

“I like you Junhae.. I like you a lot.”

 

I bit my lip in happiness, tears rolling down like a waterfall. A waterfall of happiness which Taehyung was the one to blame for.



 

 

 

My lips began to quiver by the distant memory along with the occurring sniffling. It was right here. I was even looking at the spot, the exact same place he confessed.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter