♥ Jungkook ♥

BTS One-Shot Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Watch Out -  ♥ Jungkook ♥

(PLEASE NOTICE: My writing has improved a lot since I published the first chapters so I suggest you to start from the latest ones if you prefer better grammar and more story flow. In advance, thank you)

 

Finally. Time for lunch and you had looked forward to it for so long. It was summer and the weather was nice, and therefore it made no sense, spending an entire day inside a compact and smelly classroom, when you could be outside enjoying the precious season.

You weren’t the only one who were excited about it. Of course, the jocks and the cheerleaders thought of the same thing.

That was one of the rarer things, you had in common, despite your differences.

You and your best friend sat on one of the benches near the football field and enjoyed your food along with the fresh air. However, your view consisted of playful jocks and too flirty cheerleaders, but the spot was just too perfect to leave behind and it was already difficult finding a good place to eat due to the superb weather.

 

“Aigoo, this is so perfect but it would have been better if there was less noise.”

Your best friend pouted as she looked at the people covering the football field. She sighed and rested her head on her hand before she continued.

“Aigooo... I would give anything to be one of the adored cheerleaders….”

There was just something about people and whining you couldn’t endure.

“YA! Don’t be like that, you sound pathetic!”

You slapped her arm and she grumbled, supporting her slightly bruised arm. Both of you were about leaving the place,  scolding each other so much that you didn’t notice a yelling voice.

“HEEY! WATCH OUT!!!!!!” Before you could react, a ball hit you with a speed that knocked you down immediately.

“Kwenchana????? Omo, I’m so so so so sorry. Please forgive me..” You managed to look up at the apologetic person with your hands supporting your hurt head.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter