Chapter 54

As Time Goes By
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I don't think they know where we live," Eunhyuk told the kids.

"They can't," Yongsuk said.

"He's right, we moved," Yoon Mi nodded.

"But rich people are like spies," Yeon Mi told them.

"Don't be silly, I'm sure they won't find us," Yongguk smiled.

"Even if they did, it's not like they can do anything," Butler Lee said while the kids sat next to him. "Grandpa Kim made his mind and it will stay that way."

"He's right," Mr. Kim nodded while walking towards them.

"Grandpa!" The kids cheered and ran to him.

"I got an A plus today!" Yoon Mi said.

"I got an A plus plus," Yongsuk smirked.

"I got an A A A triple plus A," Yeon Mi told him.

"Yeon Mi, I don't think there's such a thing..." Yongguk laughed.

"Either way, good to all of you because soon you have to help Hyukjae," Mr. Kim chuckled.

"That will be awesome!" Eunhyuk clapped as there was a loud knock and screaming outside the door. Butler Lee stood up but was stopped by Eunhyuk as he went to the door.

"Can I-," Eunhyuk started but got pushed away by the eight boys as they walked in.

"Ew." The four kids muttered and stood behind their dad and Mr. Kim. All different voices were screaming as Eunhyuk stood next to his family and glared at them.

"Be quiet!" Mr. Kim shouted and everyone went quiet. "What are you doing at my house?"

"The news," Leeteuk started, pointing at the newspaper.

"It's all over TV!" Yesung added.

"Out of all people, him?" Sungmin pointed.

"You know some of us are better," Donghae added.

"I have experience," Siwon said.

"At least be fair about it!" Ryeowook argued.

"Yeah, the contract!" Kibum pointed.

"We were all supposed to get it," Kyuhyun nodded and Mr. Kim laughed, making the boys look at him confusingly.

"Hyukjae doesn't deserve it? He isn't better than you guys?" Mr. Kim asked. "This young man stayed by my side the past three years. He wanted all of you to unite together but you refused to! No matter how hard he tried, you guys were stubborn. He doesn't care about his life anymore, he cares about him affecting everyone around him unlike you boys." Mr. Kim said angrily. "I have nothing more to say. The will states that everything belongs to him, he can do whatever he wants. I have nothing more to say." Mr. Kim concluded before leaving towards his room.

"I'll go check on him," Butler Lee said and left.

"You planned this out well," Donghae smirked.

"Excuse me?" Eunhyuk asked.

"Everyone knows you only stayed by his side for his money!" Sungmin shouted.

"What is wrong with you guys? We're the Lees! How can you say that?!" Eunhyuk screamed.

"That was back then! This is now!" Donghae pointed.

"Now you're rich, happy?" Leeteuk raised an eyebrow.

"I can't believe I thought you were a good Hyung to me!" Eunhyuk yelled.

"Grow up! All of us need money in the future!" Yesung said.

"Is money more important than happiness?" Eunhyuk asked.

"Right now, it is," Kibum replied.

"Some of us have things to do with his inheritance," Siwon added.

"Why do you get it all?" Ryeowook asked.

"I thought dancing was your only skill," Kyuhyun smirked.

"Leave him alone!" Yongguk shouted.

"You can't mess with our brother!" Yongsuk added.

"Brother?" The other right laughed.

"He's nice unlike you guys!" Yoon Mi screamed.

"Yeah! He also doesn't ever forget us!" Yeon Mi added.

"Aww, seems like he got little friends over the years. They'll leave you too when they get older," Donghae laughed and Eunhyuk punched him in the face. "Hyung!"

"Don't call me Hyung," Eunhyuk glared at him.

"Hyukjae, what are you doing?" Sungmin tried to grab his collar but Eunhyuk grabbed his instead.

"Only my family can call me that, you guys aren't my family!" Eunhyuk pushed Sungmin.

"Calm down, there are kids around," Siwon told him.

"Don't act like you care about them! If you did you would have visited us! If you did then you wouldn't have left! You are all a bunch of jerks that love money, just get out!" Eunhyuk glared at them before gathering the kids. "Let's go to my room. I can't stand seeing their face." He muttered and took the kids with him.

"What a jerk," Kyuhyun muttered.

"He didn't have to be so mean," Kibum said.

"He punched me... Eunhyuk punched me," Donghae whispered sadly and ran out the house.

"I don't even know anymore," Sungmin said and walked out slowly.

"What happened?" Siwon said while messing up his hair.

"Isn't it pretty obvious that we all don't get along anymore?" Ryeowook asked.

"I don't care anymore," Yesung muttered and left.

"We all changed. I admit I did. I can try being like before, but I don't think I'm capable of doing so." Leeteuk whispered softly before they all left.

 

"Hyoyeon, are you okay?" Taeyeon asked while they were walking to work.

"I don't understand. Why would Mr. Kim give the company to him?" Hyoyeon said.

"Of course you don't, we haven't seen them in years. The other day when I saw Ryeowook, he didn't seem happy." Sooyoung shrugged.

"That means something happened between all of them," Taeyeon said.

"Did they get in an argument?" Sooyoung asked.

"They wouldn't. They were close." Hyoyeon said.

"We can't ever know. We weren't there," Taeyeon replied.

 

"Let's buy her some bread. Oh and yogurt! This too. We can't forget this," Tiffany said, putting a bunch of snacks into the basket.

"Fany," Joon laughed. "Yoona isn't going on a trip, she's just at the hospital."

"But still..." Tiffany pouted as Joon ruffled her hair. "Don't mess with my hair, ballerina."

"I told you not to call me that!" Joon argued as they paid and walked out the store.

"It's true though! But I'm better at ballet," Tiffany said, flipping her hair.

"Sure..." Joon coughed as Tiffany pushed him. The two walked into Joon's academy as they saw a couple there.

"Sir, you're here. They want to check the academy out for her cousin," the secretary informed.

"I'll go put this in the office," Tiffany smiled and ran off.

"Hello, I'm-," Joon started but stopped when he recognized the two familiar face.

"Joon," Siwon greeted. "You own this place?"

"Isn't it obvious?" Joon asked and glanced at Joon.

"You weren't like this. I remembered you were nicer," Siwon said as Joon shrugged.

"Come on, we have to go to the hospital soon," Tiffany said while walking out. Glancing at Siwon, she ignored him before standing there quietly.

"It's been a while," Sulli smiled.

"Hi," Tiffany replied coldly and turned around as she walked away.

"Tiffany!" Siwon ran after her.

"Are you and your cousins purposely trying to make our lives miserable?" Tiffany crossed her arms.

"Listen to me. I was going to tell you one day," Siwon said.

"It's too late. You knew before we dated but you hid it from me," Tiffany told him.

"I know but-," Siwon started.

"No. I'm not going to listen to you anymore. You can follow me as much as you want but I'll never forgive you," Tiffany said and walked off as Joon ran after. From afar, Siwon watched as Joon ruffled Tiffany's hair and her hugging him softly before the two continued to leave.

 

"I said I don't want to go!" Sunny screamed as Mrs. Bae dragged her.

"You have to," Mrs. Bae replied.

"Why? I thought you didn't want me involved in your dumb business." Sunny replied.

"But now I need you to explain to him that I'm a good business partner," Mrs. Bae demanded.

"In your dreams," Sunny roller her eyes.

"You-," Mrs. Bae started and raised her hand.

"Mr. Lee is ready for you," the secretary called as Mrs. Bae pushed Sunny into the office. "Hello, Mr. Lee."

"Get out," Sungmin demanded not looking up from the files.

"Yes, Sir. I'll be back." Mrs. Bae bowed and glared at Sunny as she walked out. Sungmin continued to read the files, not noticing Sunny there with her arms crossed.

"I don't know why I'm here," Sunny spoke up as Sungmin dropped his files from the random voice.

"What are you-," Sungmin started and noticed it was Sunny as he leaned back on the chair and crossed his arms, looking at her. "What?"

"I don't know. I was forced to come here," Sunny muttered.

"Like how you were forced to like me?" Sungmin asked.

"Can't you just get over it?" Sunny glared at him.

"Let me think... No." Sungmin replied.

"With that personality you’re going to end up with no one,” Sunny told him.

“It’s not like I have anyone anyways,” Sungmin rolled his eyes.

“What?” Sunny raised an eyebrow.

“Nothing,” Sungmin said as he got up and walked to the door. “Now will you get out?”

“Is something going on?" Sunny asked seriously at the door.

"My life and I wish I could turn back time and change things but I can't cause it's too late. The boys they-," Sungmin stopped and shook his head, closing the door slowly.

"Did something happen between all of you?" Sunny asked with concern.

"I don't know. Go find out yourself." Sungmin replied before closing the door.

 

"What?" Yuri asked with her eyebrows raised.

"I tried my best, Yuri. You're going to have to find another job." The owner replied.

"So you're telling me that you sold this place to Kim Yesung? How am I going to get another job? You don't understand how much I need this job," Yuri told her.

"Yuri, I tried my best, I really did," the owner said.

"I'm going to talk to him, where is he?" Yuri asked, walking through the building and ignoring the owner's screams. Finally coming to a room, she saw a glance of Yesung inside as she opened the door.

"Put sound proof on all these walls and-," Yesung started.

"Kim Yesung!" Yuri called, stomping in before stopping in front of him.

"Look who's here," Yesung smirked.

"I need to talk to you," Yuri demanded as Yesung motioned his employees to leave.

“What is it? Are you here to apologize?” Yesung asked.

“Apologize? There is nothing for me to apologize for,” Yuri glared at him.

“Well that isn’t the biggest lie you ever told,” Yesung chuckled.

“How can you buy this place? Are you crazy?” Yuri questioned, changing the topic.

“With money I can do whatever I want,” Yesung told her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter