Chapter 26

As Time Goes By
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Did you hear?” a girl started.

“What?” girl number two asked.

“Donghae and Jessica are together!” the first girl squealed.

“Omo! Wow!!” the other girl said and the two walked off.

“Looks like the news does go around fast,” Donghae chuckled while holding Jessica’s hand.

“It’s pretty obvious,” Jessica pointed at their hands.

“Come to the soccer field with me,” Donghae pulled her along.

“You have practice…Later, okay?” Jessica smiled.

“Alright,” Donghae poked her cheek and ran off.

“Fishy,” she giggled and left to class.

 

“Laaaaaa-a..a..,” Taeyeon coughed.

“Taeyeon, is something wrong today?” the teacher asked.

“Must be too lazy to practice,” Kahi muttered.

“Yah, don’t say that,” Leeteuk replied.

“Arrasso, Oppa,” Kahi smiled and Leeteuk rolled his eyes.

“Taeyeon, you have to learn to train your voice better. You have a wonderful voice but…don’t waste it,” the teacher said. “Class dismissed,” the teacher said and Taeyeon went back to her seat and grabbed her backpack but Kahi knocked it over.

“Whoops,” Kahi smirked and left the class.

“Aish,” Taeyeon was about to bend down until Leeteuk handed her the backpack.

“What’s wrong?” Leeteuk asked.

“I don’t know…Sore throat, I guess,” Taeyeon sighed and sat down.

“Take care of it,” Leeteuk said and gave her a cough drop. “You’re making me worried,”

“I’m sorry,” Taeyeon smiled.

“It’s okay,” Leeteuk patted her head. “Now…Train…Arasso?” he demanded.

“Yes sir,” Taeyeon giggled.

“And come by my room tonight,” Leeteuk whispered. “I got a new singing device,”

“Did you steal it from Yesung?” Taeyeon asked.

“No!! I actually got it myself!” Leeteuk told her.

“Okay, I believe you this time,” Taeyeon laughed and headed for the door.

“You will be happy! I promise,” Leeteuk said.

“Alright, Leader,” Taeyeon giggled and ran off.

“Leader? Wait…What?” Leeteuk ran after her and caught her wrist. “Leader? That’s the worse nickname in the world,”

“So what?” Taeyeon asked.

“Can’t you give a better nickname? Kibum gave Yoona, Yoong,” Leeteuk said.

“Like you can give a better one,” Taeyeon replied.

“Yeah, I can…Taengoo,” Leeteuk smiled.

“T-Taengoo?” Taeyeon blushed.

“Someone’s blushing,” Leeteuk pinched her cheeks.

“No I’m not!” Taeyeon pushed him.

“Whatever you say, Taengoo~,” Leeteuk laughed.

“Oh yeah…W-Well then….See you later…Teukie!” Taeyeon replied and ran off.

“T-Teukie?” Leeteuk smiled widely. “Taengoo and Teukie? Come back!!” Leeteuk called.

 

“I can’t,” Sunny said.

“All you have to do is press the keys!!” Sunye screamed in her face.

“W-Well, some people can’t play the piano or guitar o-or,” Sunny pouted.

“Can you at least keep beat!?” Sunye shouted.

“I thought this was a singing class!!!” Sunny yelled. “Not some instrument class!!!”

“Well, we want to play so we can move to Sungmin oppa’s class,” Sunye replied.

“Aish!!! Sungmin doesn’t care about you!!” Sunny replied.

“You little-,” Sunye was about to slap her until a stick stopped her hand.

“Stop,” he demanded.

“Sungmin!” Sunny smiled and went next to him. “Martial arts? You’re so cool!!”

“Aish, Sungmin oppa won’t fall for your tricks,” Sunye said.

“Well…Some people won’t fall for a person like you,” Sungmin replied and Sunye ran out the room.

“Aigoo~, Sungmin, you’re so cool!!!” Sunny clapped while jumping up and down.

“Well, you can’t get hurt,” Sungmin said while placing the stick down.

“Can you teach me martial arts?” Sunny smiled widely.

“A girl? No way, I can’t,” Sungmin shook his head.

“Why not?” Sunny asked.

“Because you’re a girl,” Sungmin replied.

“But I play games, cook, and I also catch chickens,” Sunny added.

“Chickens?” Sungmin asked.

“Yup,” Sunny smiled.

“But still! I can’t! It’s dangerous!” Sungmin started walking away.

“Please, Sungmin, please!!” Sunny said with aegyo while following him.

 

“Hwang Tiffany…Hwang Tiffany…” the teacher called. “Hwang Miyoung!!”

“N-Ne,” Tiffany looked up.

“Why didn’t you play at your part?” the teacher asked.

“I-I…” Tiffany pouted.

“You are the main part in T.O.P. (not T.O.P. from Big Bang, even though I love him…The song, “Twinkling of Paradise”)!” the teacher yelled.

“I’m just the beginning though,” Tiffany replied.

“But you’re after the dance part and you have to focus and not zone out!” the teacher scolded and left the room.

“Babo, Tiffany,” Tiffany hit her head. “I have to focus! Don’t think about him! Don’t!” Tiffany shook her head.

“Think about who?” a voice asked.

“Si-,” Tiffany turned her head. “SIWON!” she screamed and almost fell back until Siwon caught her.

“Si?” Siwon asked.

“S-Siwoo!” Tiffany shouted.

“Siwoo?” Siwon asked.

“Yeah,” Tiffany nodded.

“Who is that?” Siwon replied.

“You know…the kid that hangs out with JB a lot, the one that’s always around Nana,” Tiffany muttered.

“Wait, isn’t that Dream High 2?” Siwon asked.

“Aish!! Whatever!!! Can’t a girl dream about a person in a drama?!” Tiffany shouted.

“Yah, why are you getting mad?” Siwon replied.

“Because, I can,” Tiffany said and sat down.

“So…If that guy, Siwoo or whatever his real name is-,” Siwon started.

“It’s Park Seojoon,” Tiffany corrected.

“Okay, if Seojoon goes to our school….Would you pay attention to him more than me?” Siwon asked.

“First of all,” Tiffany started. “Yes and second of all…W-Who said I paid any attention to you?” she laughed and ran off.

“Y-Yah! Hwang Miyoung!! Get back here!” Siwon ran after her.

 

“Wahhh, so handsome,” Yuri smiled while looking at pictures of KPop idols in her locker. “I better get going~,” she said and closed her locker and left.

“I have to get those pictures!” Yesung whispered and ran towards Yuri’s locker. “How do I open this? I have to replace it with my pictures,” Yesung said. “Oh! I took a picture or her planner and her locker number was in there!!” he cheered and opened the locker.

“Bye, bye, Kpop i-,” Yesung started.

“What are you doing?!” he heard a voice shouted.

“Y-Yuri!” Yesung smiled. “I’m helping you clean out your locker,”

“Clean out?!” Yuri ran up to Yesung and pulled his ear.

“YURI!!!” Yesung cried.

“How dare you touch them?!” Yuri snatched the pictures and put them back in her locker. “There, there,” she smiled.

“Why can’t you treat me nicely like that?!” Yesung screamed.

“Because you’re weird,” Yuri said.

“You’ll miss this weirdness…I promise,” Yesung replied and walked away.

“What are you talking about?” Yuri laughed.

“You’ll see,” Yesung said and walked away.

 

“Whoa, that’s so cool,” Yoona smiled while looking at her phone. “Dream High 2’s JB’s real name is Jaebum and his last name is Im! We might be related! Wow~,” Yoona sighed happily. “It would be funny if he was my long lost broth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter