Chapter 31

As Time Goes By
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“How can this happen?” Leeteuk muttered while Taeyeon was picking out a suit for him.

“It’s your parents,” Taeyeon replied.

“Exactly,” Leeteuk told her.

“What is that supposed to mean?” Taeyeon whispered. “You’re parents…They should be important.”

“But you don’t know then, Taeng,” he replied. “They’re…Them.”

“Wow, very specific,” Taeyeon laughed.

“When they told me I was going to live somewhere else, I was so happy,” Leeteuk smiled.

“Because you will meet the boys?” Taeyeon asked.

“Aniyo, because I thought I was going to live away from my parents, in my own house, without them,” Leeteuk replied.

“Hey! Don’t say that about them!” Taeyeon slapped his arm. “The boys are nice.”

“Yah…Compliment your boyfriend,” Leeteuk said.

“You have to meet your parents, you haven’t seen them in months,” Taeyeon replied.

“I don’t really miss them,” Leeteuk muttered.

“YAH!” Taeyeon slapped his head.

“Yeobo!!” Leeteuk cried.

“Uh…What?” Taeyeon asked.

“Y-Yeobo?” Leeteuk repeated.

“We’re not married!! Now people will think we’re married!! Aish!!” Taeyeon threw the tie at Leeteuk. “I’ll go look for another suit! This doesn’t fit you!” Taeyeon walked off.

“Chagiya! Wait!” Leeteuk followed her.

 

“Aish…There’s nothing,” Yuri muttered.

“Like I said, black and white suit will be perfect on me,” Yesung replied.

“But that’s so original,” Yuri told him.

“Leeteuk hyung will wear a white shirt and a black tie, I know that.” Yesung said. “So that’s why I wear a black shirt with a white tie,”

“I’m your boss today! Okay?!” Yuri glared at him and looked around.

“My turtles are better than you!” Yesung stuck his tongue out while following Yuri.

“Fine, do whatever you want,” Yuri rolled her eyes and sat down. “I’ll pick your black shoes then.”

“Okay then,” Yesung smiled and ran into the fitting room.

“Turtle this, turtle that. Singing this, singing that. Babo.” Yuri muttered.

“Yuri-ah! Kwon Yuri-ah! Chagiya!” Yesung called.

“Don’t dare call me that!” Yuri threatened and Yesung walked out.

“So what do you think?” Yesung asked.

“You look ug-,” Yuri looked up as dropped. “Y-You look…Y-You look.”

“Look what, my Yuri?” Yesung smiled and walked up to her.

“N-Not bad,” Yuri look away. Suddenly Yesung pulled Yuri up and wrapped his arms around her.

“Not bad? Don’t you mean handsome?” Yesung asked.

“Never!” Yuri pushed him away.

“Kwon Yuri…Are you shy?” Yesung asked.

“You know what! Forget it! Here’s your shoes!” Yuri replied and threw the shoe at him.

“Hey! I might be dancing in this outfit with you one day,” Yesung told her.

“EWWW!!! Never ever, never ever!” Yuri screamed. “You’re dancing is-,” before Yuri could finish Yesung started dancing like an octopus. “AHHH!” she cried and ran out.

“Wait!! I need to change!! We need to go on a date too!” Yesung shouted.

 

“I don’t know what to get,” Sungmin told her.

“What do you like?” Sunny asked.

“Pink,” Sungmin replied.

“Aniyo…I have a feeling Siwon might wear it because of Fany,” Sunny giggled.

“I like your giggle,” Sungmin whispered.

“What?” Sunny asked.

“I mean I like…blue,” Sungmin said.

“Oh…Okay,” Sunny smiled. “How about this blue?”

“Too light,”

“This one?”

“Too dark,”

“Now you’re sounding like a rich kid,” Sunny told him.

“Aren’t I?” Sungmin asked.

“Now you sound like a snobby kid,” Sunny stuck out her tongue.

“I’m going to try this outfit,” Sungmin chose out the darker blue and left.

“Black tie?” Sunny thought and reached for it. “Aish, why does everything have to be so high lately?” she asked and jumped to get it, as soon as she landed she lost balance and fell back.

“I caught you again,” Sungmin whispered when she was in his arms.

“Thank you, again,” Sunny laughed and got up.

“It seems like you’re more comfortable now since I catch you a lot…right?” Sungmin asked.

“A-Aniyo,” Sunny looked away.

“Then…Should I not?” Sungmin replied.

“Since when have you got comfortable around me? You use to yell at me or be shy.” Sunny said.

“W-Well that was back then!” Sungmin shouted.

“Then what’s different now?” Sunny asked.

“I…Nothing.” Sungmin replied.

“There is something you’re hiding,” Sunny sang.

“What about you?! Since the beginning you were so nice,” Sungmin told her.

“That’s because…” Sunny pouted.

“Because?” Sungmin smiled.

“Nothing!” Sunny gave him the tie. “Hurry! We don’t have much time!” Sunny pushed him.

“Skinship,” Sungmin told her.

“Aigoo~” Sunny exclaimed and removed her hands.

 

“You can come out now,” Hyoyeon said.

“I don’t want to,” Eunhyuk replied.

“You have to come out some time,” Hyoyeon told him.

“But I look weird…Not weird…Stupid,” Eunhyuk argued.

“Just come out,” Hyoyeon demanded.

“You’re going to laugh,” Eunhyuk told her.

“No I’m not,” Hyoyeon replied.

“Fine…” Eunhyuk muttered. He walked out with his tie tangled around his neck and the top buttons undone.

“Aish.” Hyoyeon started laughing.

“See! I knew you were going to laugh! I’m taking this off!” Eunhyuk turned around.

“Aniyo,” Hyoyeon grabbed his arm. “Turn around.”

“No,” Eunhyuk said.

“People are looking at you,” Hyoyeon said and stood in front of him.

“This is embarrassing,” Eunhyuk muttered. “Even that kid is laughing at me.”

“Oh stop,” Hyoyeon said while going on her tippy toes to reach his tie.

“Here,” Eunhyuk offered and held her waist.

“Uh…I-I got it,” Hyoyeon whispered and took a stepped back.

“Sorry…I never really learned how to tie a tie,” Eunhyuk replied.

“Don’t worry…I will help you look nice tonight,” Hyoyeon smiled.

“Only nice?” Eunhyuk asked.

“What else am I supposed to say?” Hyoyeon replied while helping him with his tie.

“Handsome?” Eunhyuk said and Hyoyeon looked up.

“Aish…” she laughed and tied his tie again.

“So pretty…” Eunhyuk whispered.

“What?” Hyoyeon replied.

“N-Nothing,” Eunhyuk shook his head.

“Whatever you say,” Hyoyeon said and looked down. “All done,” she told him and was about to take a step back until Eunhyuk hugged her. “W-What are you doing?”

“Can we stay like this for a while?” Eunhyuk whispered and suddenly put his chin on her head.

“Uh…” Hyoyeon blushed. “W-We should get going.” Hyoyeon pushed him slightly.

“Yeah…” Eunhyuk turned around and smiled.

 

“So…Is this how they feel?” Donghae asked while swinging their hands back and forth.

“How who are?” Jessica replied.

“Fiancés,” Donghae told her.

“Fiancés?” Jessica tilted her head.

“You know…when they’re picking out wedding outfits,” Donghae asked.

“Yah…Are we getting married?” Jessica whispered.

“We will…Not now…But we will…right?” Donghae smiled widely.

“Stop it,” Jessica pushed him.

“Come on…Choose a beautiful outfit for me,” Donghae pulled her into the store.

“How about this one?” Jessica held up a groom’s suit.

“Do you really want to get married that bad?” Donghae asked.

“Yah!” Jessica punched him. “Punch, punch, punch.”

“Hey!” Donghae pouted. “I’m going to go try this on then.” He told her and left.

“Wah….So pretty,” Jessica whispered and walked over to a wedding dress.

“Sica~, I need you to tell me what you think,” Donghae said a couple minutes later while walking out. “Princess?” he asked and saw her staring at the wedding dress. “What are you looking at?” he whispered in her ear and back hugged her.

“Wedding dress,” Jessica replied.

“Taeyang’s song?” Donghae chuckled.

“I’ve never seen anything so pretty,” Jessica looked at him seriously. “I…I want to wear it one day.”

“You will wear it one day.” Donghae told her. “Because I will be the one that will see you in it. I will be the one that will stare at you when you walk down the aisle. Because you’re the one I love.” He whispered.

“You really mean that?” Jessica asked.

“Why wouldn’t I? I will never leave you, Jessica Jung. I will always be by your side.” Donghae held her hand.

“I believe you,” she smiled.

“And whatever you do…I will never misunderstand you.” Donghae added.

“I know, Donghae…I know,” Jessica hugged him.

 

“Fany-ah…Just pick anything you want me to wear,” Siwon told her.

“But if I do, you won’t like it, and I’m pretty sure you parents wouldn’t approve also.” Tiffany replied.

“Tiffany, I will wear everything you give me.” Siwon said.

“Everything? Yeah, right.” Tiffany laughed.

“Even pink,” Siwon added.

“Oh my god! Really?!” Tiffany started jumping up and down.

“You are my mushroom,” Siwon smiled.

“But then…We have to pick a manly p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter