Chapter 17

As Time Goes By
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“NEW FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!” the kids laughed and tackled the boys.

“OH MY GOD!!” Leeteuk screamed.

“AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!” Yesung shouted.

“COODIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Sungmin squealed.

“OTTOKE?!?!” Eunhyuk yelled.

“I’M SCARED!!!!!!!” Donghae cried.

“WHAT’S HAPPENING?!” Siwon shouted.

“MY HAIR!!! MY HAIR!!!” Ryeowook screamed.

“YOU POKE MY EYE!!” Kibum yelled.

“AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! AHHHHH!!!!!!” Kyuhyun screamed.

“They’re funny,” the kids laughed.

“Kids!” the girls called and they hugged them.

“Who tackled me earlier?” Leeteuk asked.

“I did!” a boy raised his hand.

“How about we all introduce ourselves and point to the person we tackled…okay?” Taeyeon laughed.

“Ne!” the kids nodded.

“Annyeonghaseyo,” the kids bowed.

“I go first since I’m the oldest,” a boy said.

“Ne,” the other kids nodded.

“Annyeonghaseyo! Park Junsu is my name…My favorite is Taeyeon noona and I tackled the dimple hyung earlier,” he pointed to Leeteuk.

“Park Junsu?!” Leeteuk smiled. “My name is Park Jungsu! But I go by Leeteuk!”

“Isn’t that a coincidence?” Taeyeon laughed. “Come sit with us,” Taeyeon said and the kid sat next to Taeyeon and Leeteuk.

“Annyeonghaseyo,” a boy bowed. “My name is Lee Dongsun. My favorite noona is Sooyeon noona because she plays soccer. I tackled that hyung earlier,” he pointed at Donghae.

“Who’s Sooyeon?” Donghae asked.

“Me!” Jessica glared at him.

 “That’s so awesome! My name is Lee Donghae, you can call me Donghae hyung,” Donghae smiled.

“Ne,” the boy nodded and sat next to Donghae and Jessica.

“Annyeonghaseyo!” a girl bowed cutely. “My name is Lee Sunhee,” she nodded and thought. “I like Soon-Kyu unnie and I jumped on the oppa wearing pink,” she pointed.

“Of course that’s me,” Sungmin smiled. “I’m Lee Sungmin, call me Sungmin oppa,” he smiled.

“Ne!” she sat next to Sunny and Sungmin.

“You’re pigtails are so cute,” Sunny smiled.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Choi Siyoung imnida,” she bowed. “I like Miyoung unnie the best,” she smiled. “And…I hugged the tall oppa,” Siyoung ran to him.

“That’s me, my name is Choi Siwon, call me Siwon oppa,” Siwon smiled.

“Siyoungie is so big now,” Tiffany clapped.

“My name is Lee Eunyeon,” she said. “I like Hyoyeon unnie because she’s a good dancer and cook!” Eunyeon told them. “I ran to the oppa with a gummy smile,”

“That’s me,” Eunhyuk smiled widely. “My name is Lee Hyukjae but I go by Eunhyuk,” he smiled.

“Eunyeon, sit right here,” Hyoyeon told her.

“Annyeonghaseyo,” the boy bowed. “Kim Jongjin imnida,” the boy said.

“Hey! My name is Kim Jongwoon but I go by Yesung,” Yesung laughed.

“I tackled the hyung with a weird laugh,” Jongjin laughed.

“That’s you,” everyone pointed at Yesung.

“I like Yuri noona because she’s pretty,” Jongjin smiled and ran to her.

“Sit here then,” Yuri said and he sat down.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Ryeoyoung imnida, they are my oppas and unnies…I am theyoungest,” a little girl whispered.

“Aigoo~,” Sooyoung smiled.

“Sooyoung unnie…my favorite,” she whispered. “And…I was playing with him,” the little girl shyly walked towards Ryeowook.

“She’s so small!” Ryeowook squealed. “I’m Ryeowook oppa…Okay?” he smiled while the girl nodded.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Kiyoung imnida,” the boy bowed quietly. “Um…I…Um…I like Yoona noona, and I tackled that hyung,” he pointed to Kibum.

“You’re so quiet like me!” Kibum laughed. “I’m Kim Kibum hyung, now sit down with us,”

“Aren’t you shy today?” Yoona giggled.

“Annyeonghaseyo!” a boy shouted. “I am the youngest out of all the boys! So I’m the maknae!” he yelled.

“Don’t yell,” Seohyun laughed.

“Oh…My name is Cho Kyujong. I’m mean to the hyungs and I love games but Seohyun noona, who is my favorite,” he smiled at Seohyun. “Tells me to do good in school so I don’t play games a lot anymore,” he said.

“He’s like me!” Kyuhyun clapped.

“I jumped on him earlier,” Kyujong pointed at Kyuhyun. “I pinched him so that’s why he screamed a lot,” he smiled evilly and sat next to Kyuhyun.

“He’s a Mini Kyu,” the hyungs gasped.

“Be quiet!” Kyuhyun shouted.

“It’s noon right now,” Taeyeon said.

“Are you hungry?!” Jessica exclaimed.

“Yes!!” the kids and Sooyoung nodded.

“Let’s eat and then we will go play, okay?” Sunny clapped.

“Ne!!” the kids ran to the kitchen.

 

“Do you want some?” Junsu asked.

“No, I have my own,” Leeteuk laughed.

“You have sauce all over your mouth,” Taeyeon laughed.

“So you like soccer?” Donghae asked.

“And sleeping!” Dongsun smiled.

“Then finish your lunch,” Jessica laughed.

“Do you play the piano?” Sungmin asked.

“Aniyo, Sunny unnie tried to teach me but it never worked because she didn’t know how,” Sunhee said cutely.

“IT’s not my fault…Sungmin can teach you though!” Sunny smiled.

“Do you like pink dresses?” Siwon asked.

“A lot! Tiffany unnie always gives me pink things,” Siyoung smiled brightly.

“Well then let’s eat and we can make Siwon wear pink stuff,” Tiffany giggled.

“Do you know how to dance to hip hop?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Aniyo, I learn ballet because I’m only a little girl but one day I will dance to hip hop like Hyoyeon unnie!” Eunyeon clapped.

“Ballet is cute for little girls. Hip hop is cool!” Hyoyeon smiled.

“Do you sing Jongjin?” Yesung asked.

“Sort of but I like going outside and playing,” Jongjin smiled.

“Good thing I taught you about exercising,” Yuri laughed.

“Why are you so quiet? Are you scared of me?” Ryeowook asked and the girl shook her head. “Do you like cooking?”

“I have a kitchen toy set, it’s really small though but we can play together,” Ryeoyoung said.

“And I will be the customer as always!” Sooyoung replied.

“Did you know that I like boxing?” Kibum asked.

“I like boxing too but Yoona noona said it’s dangerous for kids,” Kiyoung explained.

“Well…It is,” Yoona laughed when Kibum and Kiyoung glared at her.

“Do you know the game starcraft? It’s my favorite!” Kyuhyun smiled.

“I don’t play computer games anymore,” Kyujong whispered. “I play education games because Seohyun noona makes me,”

“Well…He…We can’t afford it,” Seohyun stuttered.

 

“Junsu is so cool,” Leeteuk smiled while watching him boss around his dongsaengs.

“Reminds me of you…Bossy and stuff,” Taeyeon laughed.

“Bwoh?!” Leeteuk shouted.

“Do you want to go take a look at the babies?” Taeyeon asked.

“That would be awesome!” Leeteuk nodded.

“This is Taeyoung, she’s one years old,” Taeyeon smiled.

“She’s so cute,” Leeteuk carried her while the baby laughed. “Up goes the airplane,” Leeteuk held her in the air.

“Be careful!” Taeyeon warned.

“Poor kids,” Leeteuk whispered and Taeyeon’s expression went sad. “I wonder where their parents are,” he looked at Taeyeon. “I-I’m sorry,”

“It’s nothing,” Taeyeon smiled weakly.

“Don’t you think babies are cute?” Leeteuk changed the subject.

“They are, one day I want a baby too,” Taeyeon touched the baby’s cheek.

“I know you will. You will be a great mom,” Leeteuk smiled.

“You really think so?” Taeyeon asked.

“I know so,” Leeteuk replied.

 

“Teach us too!” the little boys shouted.

“So you kick the ball like this and then do this,” Donghae said.

“Watch out!” Jessica screame

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter