Chapter 13

As Time Goes By
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Wahhhh! That ice cream was yummy!” Taeyeon sat down on the chair along the beach. “It’s so sunny, but it’s November,” Taeyeon covered her eyes.

“I’ll be back,” Leeteuk ran off.

“Aigoo~,” Taeyeon closed her eyes until she felt someone putting something on her eyes and head. “W-What?” Taeyeon opened her eyes.

“There you go,” Leeteuk smiled.

“Sunglasses, a hat?” Taeyeon asked.

“It’s sunny,” Leeteuk put on a pair of sunglasses.

“I’m going to swim anyways,” Taeyeon placed her things down. “Thank you,”

“It’s nothing! Now bye!!” Leeteuk took off his shirt and did a canon ball into the pool.

“Yah!! You got my swimsuit wet!!” Taeyeon shouted.

“You call that a swimsuit?” Leeteuk asked.

“I don’t like wearing exposing clothes like other girls you call hot!” Taeyeon pouted and dip her foot in the pool.

“I’m kidding, you’re cute like that,” Leeteuk said and quickly covered his mouth.

“What?” Taeyeon smiled a little.

“I mean, get in the pool!” Leeteuk pulled her.

“Yah!! Yah!!” Taeyeon slapped him and got on her tippy toes.

“You’re too short,” Leeteuk laughed.

“Help me!!” Taeyeon demanded.

“Fine,” Leeteuk grabbed her hands.

“Why are your hands shaking?” Taeyeon asked.

“N-Nothing,” Leeteuk shook his head and took a deep breath.

“I’m swimming!” Taeyeon kicked her feet.

“Don’t you know how to swim?” Leeteuk asked.

“I love swimming!” Taeyeon smiled.

“Then swim yourself,” Leeteuk let go of her.

“You’re no fun!” Taeyeon started to doggy paddle.

“You look like a duck, you’re wearing yellow,” Leeteuk shook his head.

“Don’t you like ducks?” Taeyeon asked.

“So that’s why you’re wearing yellow,” Leeteuk smiled.

“No!!” Taeyeon screamed and pulled his ear.

“Okay, I’m sorry!!” Leeteuk pushed her.

“You’re mean! I’m swimming away!” Taeyeon swam towards the kids’ area.

“Wait for me!!” Leeteuk swam after her and caught her foot.

“Let go of me!!” Taeyeon kicked his stomach.

“No, stay with me!” Leeteuk pulled her towards the deep end.

“I’m short!!” Taeyeon cried.

“Who cares, it’s vacation,” Leeteuk laughed.

“Leeteuk!!” Taeyeon panicked when he let her go.

“What?” Leeteuk asked and swam away from her.

“Leeteuk! Don’t do that!” Taeyeon started to doggy paddle. “Where’s the floor?” she said. “I’m getting tired,” she said. “Leeteuk!! Leeteuk!!” Taeyeon screamed. She looked around but no one was there.

“Lee-,” before Taeyeon could finish her foot got caught onto someone’s net that they left in the pool. “O-Omo,” Taeyeon panicked. “Who would bring a net into a pool?” she started to paddle faster but her foot wouldn’t pull the net off of the thing it was caught on.

“Leeteuk!!” Taeyeon called. Her legs got tired and she stopped paddling. Her head slowly went in the water.

“Taeyeon?” Leeteuk asked when he came back with a float in his hands. “Taeyeon?” he looked around and saw a little girl in the water.

“Taeyeon!” Leeteuk dived in and pulled the net away from her foot. He quickly pulled her to the side of the pool where there were steps. “Taeyeon!!” Leeteuk slapped her cheek lightly.

“Wahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Taeyeon cried with tears falling.

“Taeyeon I-I,” Leeteuk started.

“Why did you leave me alone?!” Taeyeon asked and suddenly hugged him. His cheeks started to burn. “I was scared!!! I could have died!!” Taeyeon cried.

“I-I’m sorry,” Leeteuk patted her head and smiled. She let go with puffy eyes.

“W-Why are you smiling?” Taeyeon wept.

“Because you’re acting like a little girl,” Leeteuk laughed.

“I hate you!!” Taeyeon pouted.

“I went to go get this,” Leeteuk showed her the float.

“You could have taken me with you!!” Taeyeon cried.

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’ll get you ice cream later,” Leeteuk smiled widely.

“Why didn’t you get a duck float?” Taeyeon asked.

“There was only Pororo,” Leeteuk told her.

“Thank you,” Taeyeon grabbed it.

“Let me help you,” Leeteuk laughed and put it over Taeyeon’s head.

“Yay!!” Taeyeon started paddling again. “Thank you,” she smiled and paddled away. “Now I can go to the deep side and you can’t!” Taeyeon laughed.

“I’ll get you!” Leeteuk shouted and swam after her. “Kim Taeyeon,” he smiled.

 

“Yuri!!!!” Yesung called and ran after her.

“EWWWW!!!! EWWW!!!” Yuri ran away.

“YURI!!! KWON YURI!!!” Yesung shouted.

“You’re so weird and embarrassing!!!” Yuri yelled.

“What?” Yesung asked.

“That’s right I said it!” Yuri laughed.

“Well…” Yesung looked at her and looked at the water. “Good bye, Kwon Yuri.” Yesung slowly walked towards the water.

“What are you doing?” Yuri giggled.

“I will leave,” Yesung turned around. “I will dramatically leave,” Yesung walked into the water.

“Kwon Yuri wants me to leave!!” Yesung pretended to cry and fell on his knees into the water.

“People are watching!” Yuri laughed.

“Good bye!” Yesung stood up and ran into the water.

“What is he doing?” Yuri fell into the sand while laughing. She sat and waited. “Does he know how to swim? What’s taking him so long?” Yuri scratched her head. She got up and walked into the water.

“Yesung-ah!!” Yuri called and looked in the water. “Yesung?!” she called and swam into the water.

“Yesung! Yesung!” Yuri swam around. “Ye-,” before she could finish someone covered .

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!” Yuri tried to scream. The person pulled her into the water when the waves came.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Yuri screamed when the person let go. She felt something grab her foot.

“YESUNG!!! HELP ME!!!!!” Yuri shouted. When she turned around she saw Yesung laughing and accidently swallowing water.

“EWW!!” Yesung coughed out water. “HAHAHAHAHA!!!”

“Bwoh?!” Yuri screamed. “Why did you do that?!?! I thought it was a shark!! You dumb!!!” Yuri started to hit Yesung and drown him.

“I’m sorry!!” Yesung ran towards the sand.

“Now I can’t have a peaceful walk,” Yuri pouted.

“I’m sorry…It was funny,” Yesung said.

“No it wasn’t,” Yuri looked away. Right then he saw two foreigners walk by talking English.

“Hello!!” Yesung said in English.

“Hi,” they waved back. “Nice weather,” they said.

“Yeah!! Nice water!! HAHAHA!” Yesung said in English and laughed. The two foreigners looked at him weirdly and walked away. “Did I say something wrong?”

“You said water!! Not weather!!” Yuri explained to him in Korean.

“NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Yesung screamed and planted his face in the sand. “Ew,” Yesung spitted the sand out.

“The weather is nice,” Yuri lied down.

“Yuri,” Yesung called.

“Ne?” Yuri replied.

“You can lie on this towel. I took it with me earlier,” Yesung placed the blanket down and Yuri lied on it. “Here’s another towel if you’re cold. Sorry about earlier,” he said.

“It’s nothing, I forgive you,” Yuri smiled.

“Fruit kabobs!” Yesung pointed. “I’ll got get some for you, okay?”

“It’s okay I don’t want to bother-,” before Yuri could finish Yesung ran off. “You…” she finished and smiled. “You’re not that bad. You’re caring, nice, funny, weird…Kim Yesung…You make me smile,” Yuri whispered.

 

“Over there!!!” Sunny pointed.

“Wait! Wait for me! Don’t get lost!” Sungmin demanded.

“I won’t!!” Sunny shouted and tripped on a branch and fell into the grass.

“What did I tell you?!” Sungmin ran to her.

“It’s just grass,” Sunny laughed and stood up.

“Look now your knees are dirty,” Sungmin brushed her knees off.

“You’re so sweet, thank you,” Sunny smiled.

“Come on, and don’t get hurt,” Sungmin demanded and walked with her.

“That horse is pretty, can I get that one,” Sunny asked.

“I’ll get that one,” Sungmin pointed. Sungmin quickly got on his horse and got ready while Sunny was having trouble.

“Sungmin…” Sunny called.

“What?” Sungmin looked at her.

“Can…Can you help me?” Sunny asked.

“Aish,” Sungmin jumped off his horse.  “I don’t want you to get hurt so here,” Sungmin grabbed a safety helmet and placed it on her head. He clipped it for her and fixed her hair for her.

“Thank you,” Sunny smiled.

“Just in case, here are elbow pads,” Sungmin handed it to her.

“I’m not learning how to skate, I don’t need those,” Sunny told him.

“Fine,” Sungmin said. “One…Two…Three!” Sungmin pushed her up on the horse.

“Thank you,” Sunny smiled. Sungmin ran to his horse and got on.

“Are you sure you can ride it yourself?” Sungmin asked.

“Yes,” Sunny nodded.

“No, you can’t.” Sungmin jumped off his horse.

“Yes I can!” Sunny argued.

“Aish! Fine! If you get hurt, don’t blame it on me,” Sungmin got on his horse again and the two started riding.

“Horse, this way!” Sunny tried to guide her horse.

“Just pull it lightly,” Sungmin said.

“It’s listening to me,” Sunny clapped.

“Don’t let go!” Sungmin shouted and grabbed Sunny’s horse’s reins.

“Sorry,” Sunny pouted.

“Be careful,” Sungmin demanded and guided Sunny and his horse.

“You’re so good at everything,” Sunny complimented.

“No I’m not,” Sungmin smiled slightly.

“You’re smart, nice, caring, and talented. You’re good at martial arts and music,” Sunny said.

“Thank you, but you know I’m not smart,” Sungmin chuckled.

“If you try, then you are,” Sunny grabbed the reins but accidently grabbed Sungmin’s hands.

“O-Oh,” Sungmin blushed and let go.

“Sorry,” Sunny smiled cutely and blushed.

“Y-You’re not that bad yourself,” Sungmin coughed.

“Chincha?” Sunny replied.

“You’re just clumsy sometimes, but you’re really nice, caring, smart, cute, and beau-,” Sungmin got cut off.

“Stop,” Sunny demanded.

“W-What?” Sungmin asked when Sunny stared at his cheek.

“His something on my face?” Sungmin was about to reach it until Sunny grabbed his hand.

“What’s wrong?” Sungmin asked. “Sunny tell me what’s-,” before Sungmin could finish Sunny raised her hand.

“I…Got you!!” Sunny slapped Sungmin’s cheek.

“OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Sungmin screamed and covered his cheek.

“O-Omo!!” Sunny covered .

“WHY DID YOU SLAP ME?!?! I WAS COMPLIMENTING YOU NOT INSULTING YOU!!!” Sungmin shouted.

“I didn’t mean to…to slap you,” Sunny said sadly.

“THEN WHAT WERE YOU DOING?!” Sungmin screamed.

“There was a mosquito on your face but before I could kill it, it flew away,” Sunny answered.

“YOU COULD HAVE JUST MADE IT FLY AWAY!!! NOW MY CHEEKS HURT!!” Sungmin pouted and looked down.

“I’m sorry,” Sunny took his hand away from his cheek. “Very, very, sorry,” Sunny poked his cheek and patted it. Sungmin slowly looked up and saw Sunny smiling at him. “I’ll get you ice later…I’m sorry,” Sunny kissed her finger and placed it on Sungmin’s cheek. “Don’t cry,” she giggled and started riding her horse again. “Come on, Sungminnie, I said sorry,” Sunny giggled.

“S-She…She…,” Sungmin said. “She gave me an…indirect k-kiss,” Sungmin whispered. “My cheek,” Sungmin covered his burning cheeks. “Is it red because she slapped me…Or…Or do I like her?” Sungmin whispered.

“Come on, Sungminnie!” Sunny called.

“I-I’m coming!” Sungmin said and rode after her with burning red cheeks.

 

“Here’s your life jacket, Hyukkie,” Hyoyeon smiled.

“Stop calling me Hyukkie,” Eunhyuk demanded.

“It’s cute,” Hyoyeon replied while putting her life jacket on.

“Are you sure you want to go?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Yes,” Hyoyeon nodded.

“I-I’m dead,” Eunhyuk muttered and the two got on the speed boat.

“Wow! It’s so breezy!” Hyoyeon said as her hair flew behind her.

“Whoa,” Eunhyuk thought. “She’s really pretty,” he said while staring at her. “Her hair is so long. Her skin is so white. Her smile…It’s so-,”

“Eunhyuk! It’s your turn!” Hyoyeon yelled suddenly.

“B-Bwoh?! We’re already in the deep?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Yeah,” Hyoyeon nodded.

“Why so fast?” Eunhyuk replied.

“Hello? It’s a speed boat,” Hyoyeon giggled.

“I-I…” Eunhyuk looked at Hyoyeon and saw her eyes full of hope.

“I always wanted to go. But my dream is for a guy to go before me all the time,” Hyoyeon whispered.

“I’ll go!” Eunhyuk stood up.  The person quickly helped Eunhyuk with the equipment.

“Annyeong Hyukjae! Good luck!” Hyoyeon waved happily. Eunhyuk stood on the board. His legs her shaking, his eyes were filling with tears. “Help meeeeeee!!!!!!!!!” he screamed when the boat started.

The water was splashing in Eunhyuk’s face.

“GO EUNHYUK!!! GO EUNHYUK!!!” Hyoyeon cheered on the boat.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter