Chapter 46

As Time Goes By
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Unnie..." The girls called while knocking on her door. "Taeyeon."

"I'm fine, don't worry about me," Taeyeon whispered while opening the doors as the girls walked in.

"Unnie... Waeyo? Why did you do it?" Yoona asked.

"If you don't want to tell us you don't have to," Sooyoung added.

"Ani." Taeyeon said. "We're sisters. We have to tell each other everything."

"Taeng, what is it?" Tiffany asked.

"You know we're here for you," Jessica smiled.

"Leeteuk's parents, isn't it?" Sunny asked as Taeyeon nodded.

"Rich people are always mean," Hyoyeon said.

"It depends, look at Mr. Kim," Yuri told her.

"Unnie, what happened?" Seohyun asked.

"I went to go meet them. It didn't go well like we planned." Taeyeon said with tears forming. "They talked bad about us. All of you, me. I couldn't stand it. They were mean."

"That doesn't mean you have to break up with him," the girls told her.

"How could I date someone with parents that don't approve me? His parents talked bad about my dongsaengs!" Taeyeon cried.

"We understand," Tiffany whispered.

"It's going to be okay," Jessica hugged her.

"Do we need to... move?" Hyoyeon asked.

"A-Ani," Taeyeon told her. "I'm fine with it. We need money."

"Unnie, money isn't important right now. Your feelings are." Seohyun said.

"We will do anything for you not to be hurt everyday," Yoona added.

"I'm fine, I promise," Taeyeon whispered.

"We don't want to see you depressed like this," Sooyoung said.

"Cheer up, okay?" Yuri smiled.

"Come on, you should rest," the girls smiled as they put her to bed.

"Thank you. I don't know what I would do without you girls," Taeyeon said.

 

"Hyung..." the boys called while sitting on his bed.

"I don't want to talk about it," Leeteuk said.

"Then how are we going to help?" Yesung asked.

"You can't just sit there and stay like that forever," Sungmin added.

"Just tell us what happened," Eunhyuk said.

"I don't want to," Leeteuk replied.

"Hyung, you're the oldest but you're acting like a baby," Donghae told him.

"It's probably not as bad as mine...I mean, it's probably not bad," Siwon said.

"Yeah, just tell us," Ryeowook agreed.

"We can help you," Kibum added.

"We're always here," Kyuhyun said.

"Taeyeon broke up with me because of my parents! All because of them!" Leeteuk screamed as the boys got taken aback.

"We knew it," they all muttered.

"Why do they have to be like that?" Leeteuk asked. "Why?!"

"You're not the only one," the dongsaengs muttered.

"I just want some time alone, let's talk later," Leeteuk said and hid under his blankets.

"If this happened... What about us?" the boys whispered.

 

~One Week Later

"I'm done eating, I'll go upstairs," Taeyeon said and left upstairs.

"See, I told you, she's avoiding me," Leeteuk muttered.

"It's okay," the boy said.

"Unnie is hurt," the girls replied.

"I'm going upstairs," Leeteuk said as he headed up and saw Taeyeon. "Taeyeon!" Leeteuk called and grabbe her wrist. "Listen to me." He demanded.

"Let go of me!" Taeyeon screamed and pulled away.

 

"Unnie!" The girls gasped and headed up.

"Hyung!" The boys said and ran up as well.

 

"What is wrong with you?!" Leeteuk shouted. "Kim Taeyeon, you're not like this!" 

"It seems like you don't understand, Leeteuk! We're not dating anymore!" Taeyeon screamed.

"If we're going to break up it will be for another reason!" Leeteuk told her.

"No it won't because we're not together anymore!!" Taeyeon yelled.

"Why do you have to be so stubborn?!" Leeteuk asked.

"Me?" Taeyeon asked. "How am I going to date someone whose parents are the most meanest people in this world?!" Taeyeon shouted.

"Bwoh?!" Leeteuk asked. "How can you say that?!"

"Your parents! You were the one that suggested to meet them!" Taeyeon said.

"What is that supposed to mean?!" Leeteuk asked.

"They're mean!! They don't know how to compliment anyone! I tried hard! They didn't accept me what don't you understand?!" Taeyeon looked at him. "They talked bad about my family! My own family!" Taeyeon replied. "Just stop! You know we won't be together any longer even if we were together." Taeyeon said and ran to her room.

"Unnie!" The girls followed after her.

"Hyung," the boys called.

"Stay away," Leeteuk demanded and kept walking.

 

"Ottoke?" Jessica asked.

"Don't worry about it, as long as they both have all of us everything will be fine," Donghae said.

"Donghae, I'm scared," Jessica whispered.

"There's nothing to be afraid of, you won't ever meet my parents," Donghae hugged her.

"I hope Taeyeon will be fine," Jessica sighed.

"She will." Donghae said. "Soon when everything cools down, it will be back to normal. I got your back." Donghae smiled.

"I'll always be with you too," Jessica replied.

"You know. I'm not a player, I would never cheat on you or hang out with girls to make you sad." Donghae said.

"I know, I know. Me too." Jessica told him.

 

"Sunny," Sungmin called. "Sunny"

"Sungmin, I'm not in the mood." Sunny replied.

"It's very important thoug," Sungmin told her.

"What is it?" Sunny asked him.

"I'm this close to finding your dad. I found his brother's worker!" Sungmin smiled.

"Chincha?" Sunny faced him. "A-Are you serious?"

"Yup. I'm meeting him in about two days or so if he's not busy then when I find your Uncle, I'll find your dad!" Sungmin told her.

"Sungmin, you're the best!" Sunny said and hugged him.

"It's all for you," Sungmin replied.

 

"How can. His parents treat her that way?!" Hyoyeon screamed.

"Hyoyeon, calm down," Eunhyuk told her.

"They're... Ahhhh!" Hyoyeon said and sat down.

"I know, I know." Eunhyuk hugged her. "Taeyeon will be okay."

"But I'm worried, she won't tell us anything. She won't let us comfort her." Hyoyeon told him.

"She's going through the phase, she'll be okay soon, I promise." Eunhyuk whispered.

"Are all your parents evil like that?" Hyoyeon asked.

"Probably," Eunhyuk muttered. "Don't worry, my parents won't meet you unless you want to meet them." Eunhyuk smiled.

"Ne," Hyoyeon nodded.

"And if they ever do anything to you, you have to tell me right away, okay? Tell me everything, no hiding, or else." Eunhyuk told her as she yawned and gave him a nod.

 

"I can't believe we were raised by those people!" Yesung shouted angrily.

"Me too." Yuri nodded.

"How evil can this world get?!" Yesung screamed.

"More evil," Yuri replied as Yesung sat down next to her.

"My Kwon Yuri, you're worried aren't you?" Yesung asked.

"Of course I am... Take the my out, I'm not yours." Yuri told him.

"It doesn't matter because I like you," Yesung said.

"S-Stop lying!" Yuri replied.

"I confessed to you like twenty thousand times, I know you like me too," Yesung told her.

"We're talking about Taeyeon and Leeteuk here. Not you." Yuri pointed.

"Right," Yesung nodded. "Yuri... I told you I wouldn't leave you a long time ago. I'll keep the promise if you don't leave me."

"Yeah," Yuri replied. "I can't imagine my life without you." Yuri told him honestly and held out her pinky as Yesung hooked his pinky to hers.

 

"Evil,  mean, people!" Sooyoung screamed while mixing the batter.

"You're going to ruin the cake if you keep mixing like that," Ryeowook muttered.

"Aren't you mad?" Sooyoung asked.

"Yeah, of course I am," Ryeowook replied.

"Doesn't seem like it," Sooyoung told him.

"Well because I don't assume things and stuff like that, right away. We have to give the two time," Ryeowook said wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter