Chapter 51

As Time Goes By
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"We're here." Jinwoon said getting out of the truck.

"This city isn't any different from Seoul," Hyoyeon commented while jumping out.

"It is only about an hour or two away from Seoul." Seohyun giggled softly.

"Home!" Joon cheered starting to run off towards his apartment.

"No, no, no~ You have to help us." Tiffany laughed holding Joon's arm.

"We live in the same building so expect us to other you," Jessica laughed.

"More like Joon bothering us." Sunny laughed.

"I would not!" Joon argued.

"Girls, I'm the one that's going to live in the same apartment as Joon." Jinwoon said.

"Poor Jinwoon," Yuri joked.

"I guess we're lucky," Sooyoung giggled softly.

"Stop being mean to me!" Joon pouted.

"Shouldn't we start unpacking?" Taeyeon asked.

"This is fun though." Yoona replied holding Taeyeon's arm.

"Listen to your Unnie! Lets get to work!" Joon clapped like a coach.

"I thought you didn't want to~" Tiffany stuck out her tongue.

"Okay. Lets get to work." Jinwoon chuckled when the girls started teasing Joon.

"Lets go~" the girls laughed.

 

"Where are they?" Eunhyuk asked leaning against his car.

"HYUNG!!" Yongguk and Yongsuk waved as they ran to him.

"My dongsaeng~," he chuckled and ruffled their hair.

"OPPA!" Yoon Mi and Yeon Mi skipped to him.

"My princesses~" Eunhyuk smiled and hugged them.

"WHOA~" a group of kids gasped as they walked up to them.

"This guy is your Hyung?" A little boy asked.

"Yeah, he's awesome. Look at his car, he came to pick us up and take us home." Yongguk smiled brightly.

"He's so cool. He plays aliens with us and also danced with us. He eats a lot and is always with us." Yongsuk bragged.

"Lucky~" the group of boys replied.

"Is this the handsome Oppa?" A girl asked.

"Mhm." Yoon Mi nodded. "Oppa calls us his princesses. He helps us with homework and everything! He puts us to sleep too."

"Oppa also plays with us and takes naps with us. He reads us bed time stories and also takes us to fun places." Yeon Mi smiled.

"Wow~" the little girls said.

"Lets to my commanders and princesses, we have to get home." Eunhyuk said opening the door for them.

"Ne!" The kids nodded and got in the car. "Annyeong!" They all waved to their friends as Eunhyuk drove off.

"Hyung you're the best!" Yongguk said.

"Yeah! We're so lucky." Yongsuk smiled.

"Oppa, do you like us too?" Yoon Mi asked.

"Because we love you this much," Yeon Mi spread her arms.

"Of I do, we're family, remember?" Eunhyuk chuckled.

"Oh yeah~" the four sang.

"Who wants to go buy a cake and surprise Grandpa and your Appa?" Eunhyuk asked.

"We do!" Yongsuk jumped.

"We're in the car!" Yoon Mi scolded.

"What if the seatbelt breaks?" Yeon Mi shook her head at her brother.

"Sorry..." Yongsuk laughed embarrassingly.

"Why so quiet, Yongguk?" Eunhyuk asked.

"You said 'your Appa'. Since we're family, shouldn't it be our Appa?" Yongguk asked.

"But he didn't give birth to me." Eunhyuk replied.

"Oppa, we said we were family so it doesn't matter. Grandpa Kim didn't give birth to Appa but we call him Grandpa." Yoon Mi said.

"Mhm. We have the same last name as Oppa too, so it makes us even more like family!" Yeon Mi clapped.

"And we called you our brother so you have to accept us as siblings no matter what," Yongsuk nodded.

"Where would I be if you kids weren't here?" Eunhyuk smiled softly.

“Where would you be?” the kids replied as all five of them laughed together.

 

~Three Years Later

“Three steaks coming right up,” Sooyoung smiled walking to the back. “Three steaks!” she called to the back.

“Got it!” Taeyeon nodded going to the head chef. “Three steaks, Sir.”

“Table five’s salads are done,” Hyoyeon said ringing the bell as another waitress came and got it.

“You two go help the other chefs,” the head chef demanded as the two girls nodded and started cooking.

 

“Hello, welcome to Springs Hotel, how can I help you?” Jessica asked the foreigner.

“I’m here to check in my family,” the lady replied.

“I’ll go ahead and do it. It’ll take me a few minutes. While you’re waiting please try some of our Korean traditional food,” Jessica smiled and started working on the computer.

 

“Inhale, exhale,” Yuri said taking a deep breath in. “Now relax your body.” She said with her eyes closed. “That’s it.” She smiled and opened her eyes.

“I love your yoga class it's the best,” a woman smiled and left.

“Thank you.” Yuri bowed to all the people while checking her phone. “Almost time to go home.”

 

“Fany!” Joon called from outside the classroom.

“Shhh!” Tiffany demanded walking out. “Why are you here so early?”

“I thought you were done tutoring,” Joon said looking at his watch.

“Almost. This is a tutoring place, be quiet. I’m lucky they let me work here. So shhh,” she demanded.

“Yes, Fany.” Joon saluted. “I’ll wait in the car.” he smiled and left.

 

“Please take one,” Yoona said while handing out things.

“I’ll take one, thank you,” the person smiled and took a flyer.

“Thank you,” Yoona bowed and passed out other items with her co workers.

“Yoona!” Tiffany called and Yoona looked towards her voice. “Over here.”

“Unnie,” Yoona smiled trying to find her hand.

“I’m here,” Tiffany held her hand.

“Where’s Joon?” Yoona asked.

“Right here, Yoona~,” Joon chuckled and patted her head.

“Are you ready to go home?” Tiffany looked at her. “It’s almost dinner time.”

“Ne,” Yoona nodded and her co worker ran inside to get Yoona’s things.

“Here you go. I’ll tell the boss you left.” her co worker smiled as Yoona bowed and left.

“What are we eating tonight?” Yoona asked.

“I’m not sure,” Tiffany said. “Taeyeon, Hyoyeon, and Sooyoung have to stay late at the restaurant because there’s a wedding there tomorrow. They have to plan with the staff.”

“For now, let’s just go home. Okay? The car is over there.” Joon said while Tiffany led Yoona towards the car.

 

“Got it,” Sunny smiled as she snuck out the house slowly.

“Where do you think you’re going?” her Uncle’s cousin asked.

“Ahjumma, I’m going to my home,” Sunny replied and hid something behind her back.

“What’s that?” the lady asked and took it.

“Ahjumma Bae,” Sunny said reaching for it.

“Oh, you’re taking things to give to your sisters again,” Mrs. Bae laughed.

“Uncle left it with me and he said I could do anything with it because it’s mine,” Sunny told her.

“But he’s not here right now, is he?” Mrs. Bae said and took it.

“Ahjumma!” Sunny begged.

“Go!” Mrs. Bae demanded as Sunny walked out the house.

“Good thing I hid this one,” Sunny muttered holding another envelope while getting into the taxi.

 

“Seohyun-ah~,” Jinwoon called.

“Yes, Jinwoonnie?” Seohyun giggled and walked to him.

“Time to close up, help me?” Jinwoon smiled.

“Of course,” Seohyun nodded as the two walked out and she locked the door.

“What would I do if you weren’t here?” Jinwoon asked.

“I’m not sure. You would be lost,” Seohyun laughed.

“I would, wouldn’t I?” Jinwoon chuckled and wrapped his arms around her shoulder. “Time to pick up Jessica.”

“I like it when we walk. It’s better,” Seohyun said looking up at him while heading towards the hotel Jessica worked at.

“It is, plus we can see this beautiful city,” Jinwoon pinched Seohyun’s nose.

“Jinwoon,” Seohyun scrunched her nose.

“These two, always making me feel left out,” Jessica said walking towards them.

“Unnie!” Seohyun hugged her.

“Jessica!” Jinwoon waved.

“What took you so long today? Did you forget me?” Jessica asked.

“How can we? There were a lot of customers,” Seohyun smiled.

“It’s getting populated around here,” Jinwoon added.

“I believe you~ Come on let’s go eat, I’m ready for dinner,” Jessica clapped.

 

“So then eight times nine is?” Yongguk looked at Yeon Mi.

“72!” Yeon Mi answered.

“See? Do you understand it now?” Yongguk asked.

“Ne!” Yeon Mi nodded.

“Oppa, you messed up on the coloring!” Yoon Mi gasped.

“No! I was holding blue earlier! How did it turn purple?!” Yongsuk panicked and erased his paper. “Thank you, eraser!”

“Where’s Oppa?” Yoon Mi asked.

“I don’t know. Appa and him disappeared with Grandpa,” Yongsuk said as the four walked out their study room.

“AHHHHHHHHH! It’s dark!!” Yongguk screamed.

“ALIEN ATTACK!!” Yongsuk hugged his brother.

“MONSTERS!!!” Yoon Mi panicked.

“WHAT DO WE DO?!” Yeon Mi asked.

“Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to Yongguk, Yongsuk, Yoon Mi, Yeon Mi! Happy Birthday to you~!” the three sang while Eunhyuk held the cake.

“Come on, blow out the candles,” Butler Lee said holding the camera.

“Make a wish, you’re turning seven,” Mr. Kim told them and the light. The four closed their eyes as they made a wish and blew out the candles on the big cake.

“That was a surprise!” Yongguk laughed.

“We didn’t have a clue,” Yongsuk nodded.

“How did you do that?” Yoon Mi asked.

“I want cake,” Yeon Mi smiled.

“When do I not sit with you when you’re doing your homework?” Eunhyuk chuckled placing the cake down and cutting it.

“That’s right,” the quadruplets nodded.

“Appa made this cake, do you want to know what we all got you?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Ne!” the kids nodded.

“This was my money not Grandpa’s,” Eunhyuk said and took out two big doll houses and two jeep cars.

“Our money,” Mr. Kim corrected.

“Me too." Butler Lee chuckled.

“WHOA!!” they all cheered and ran to it.

“I can drive this in the garden!” Yongguk said and sat in the blue one.

“We can race too!” Yongsuk cheered and got in the red one.

“Wow~ It’s so pretty,” Yoon Mi said playing with the purple one.

“This is the best!” Yeon Mi smiled and went to the pink one.

“What do you say?” Butler Lee asked.

“Kamsahabnida!” the four kids bowed.

“Any time,” Eunhyuk smiled.

 

"Jungsu-ah~ Someone's here to see you," Mrs. Park called.

"Ne," Leeteuk replied while walking downstairs.

"Oppa!" Sora waved.

"Hi," Leeteuk greeted.

"I got some dinner for you and your family," Sora smiled and sat down.

"Thanks," Leeteuk replied.

"Aigoo, my son. You've been out of the army for a year, why are you still like this?" Mrs. Park joked.

"I'm tired. If you need anything, I'll be in my room," Leeteuk told them as he left.

"Oppa." Sora called and followed him.

 

"That's horrible! How do you expect me to work with that?" Yesung shouted.

"I'm sorry. That's the only replacement we have, Sir." His secretary replied.

"Do you think my father would want our company to be partners with a small studio like that?" Yesung asked.

"They said they would share but not sell it. It's part of their gym." The guy replied.

"Get out. I need to think." Yesung demanded and sat in his desk. "Useless."

 

"Tell them there's traffic. I'll be there in five minutes." Sungmin said in the phone while driving the car.

"Yes sir," his employee replied as he hang up.

"How can they out meetings back to back? Whatever, it's for the future of Eomma's company." Sungmin sighed.

 

"Lee Donghae! Who are these people?" Mrs. Lee asked.

"Girlfriend one, girlfriend two," Donghae pointed.

"Donghae! This is ridiculous! What happened to your arrange date?" Mrs. Lee questioned.

"For the past years I've told you I don't like them." Donghae shook his head. "I'll go take these girls out for dinner now. Bye~" he smirked and left.

"Lee Donghae!" His mom called behind him.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter