Chapter 28

As Time Goes By
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Not only are you taking care of us…But, you’re always there for me too, you’re always making my sad days turn happy, and most importantly, I learned how to love,”

“W-What is that supposed to mean?” Taeyeon asked.

“I like you, Kim Taeyeon,” Leeteuk replied while staring at Taeyeon’s shock expression. “I know I’m weird…A-And I was mean at first. B-But I really do like you and I can’t help but I have to tell you! When Donghae and Jessica got together I was thinking to myself asking why can’t I be with you, when I was the first one out of the boys to like anyone…But it’s okay…I’m okay if you don’t like me,” Leeteuk looked down. “Life isn’t fair,”

“Isn’t fair?” Taeyeon giggled. “Leeteuk…”

“What’s so funny?” Leeteuk looked up.

“I like you too,” Taeyeon whispered.

“I knew it!! I knew it!! You hate me!! I’m weird,” Leeteuk shouted. “Wait…What?”

“Park Jungsu! I like you too!” Taeyeon screamed.

“YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Leeteuk carried her and spun her around.

“Leeteuk!! Leeteuk!!” Taeyeon laughed.

“So does that mean we’re official now?” Leeteuk smiled with his dimples.

“Yes,” Taecyeon blushed.

“Park Taeyeon!!” Leeteuk laughed.

“Yah! We’re dating not getting married,” Taeyeon whispered.

“Doesn’t matter,” Leeteuk chuckled and the two skipped off.

 

“WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT?!?!?! NO WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Donghae screamed.

“WHAT?!” Yesung shouted.

“TELL ME!!” Sungmin jumped up and down.

“TELL ME, TELL ME, T-T-T-T-T-TELL ME!!!” Eunhyuk sang while dancing.

“TELL ME YOUR WISH?!” Siwon shouted.

“FAIL!!!” Ryeowook laughed.

“You guys are so loud…What’s happening?” Kibum asked while trying to grab Donghae’s phone.

“Tell~,” Kyuhyun tried to use aegyo.

“EWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!” his hyungs pretended to throw up.

“What about me?” Sungmin used his aegyo.

“THIS KID!!!” the boys jumped on each other and started fighting.

“I got the phone!!” Yesung stood up.

“That’s mine!” Donghae pouted.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Yesung screamed and fell on the floor.

“What?” Eunhyuk picked up the phone. “EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!” Eunhyuk pretended to faint.

“Let me see that,” Siwon looked at the phone. “No way…” Siwon sat down.

“Why is everyone so shock?” Ryeowook said. “O-omo!!!” he screamed after seeing the phone. “My blood pressure!! AHH!!” Ryeowook held the back of his neck and fell back.

“AHHHHHHH!” Sungmin squealed and tripped and fell on the boys.

“Whoa…” Kibum muttered. “I saw that coming,” he said while showing Kyuhyun the phone.

“Another couple!!! NO!!!!” Kyuhyun said as he started screaming with his hyungs.

“SHUT UP!!! COUPLES AREN’T BAD!!!” Donghae yelled.

“Now we have to lovey dovey couples,” Yesung groaned.

“Lovey dovey dovey!” Eunhyuk sang.

“Stop singing!” Sungmin shouted.

“We’re going to be single forever,” Siwon muttered.

“No we won’t!” Ryeowook shouted.

“It’s so obvious all seven of us will be single,” Kibum told them.

“All the single ladies~ All the single ladies! All the single ladies~All the single ladies! Now put your hands up~,” Kyuhyun sang and rasied his hand. “Why aren’t you raising your hands?”

“ARE YOU CALLING US GIRLS?!?!” the hyungs shouted.

“So what if I am?” Kyuhyun smirked.

“YOU!!” the hyungs shouted and tackled him.

 

“Wow~, Taeyeon is so lucky,” Tiffany sighed.

“It was so obvious they had feelings for each other,” Hyoyeon said.

“Look who’s talking,” Jessica laughed.

“Unnie, having a boyfriend isn’t the best.” Seohyun said.

“Maknae, just be quiet,” Yoona laughed.

“Now what?” Sunny asked.

“I don’t know,” Sooyoung shrugged.

“I’m jealous,” Yuri muttered.

“YOU HAVE YESUNG!!” the girls laughed.

“YAH!!!!!!!” Yuri started pushing them.

“WHATEVER!!!!!” the girls giggled and started pushing each other.

 

“WE’RE HOME!!” Leeteuk shouted.

“Girls?” Taeyeon asked.

“Surprise…” the group glared at them.

“WHAT?!?!” they shouted.

“CONGRATULATIONS!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!” the group sang.

“Really?” the couple smiled. “YAY!!” they jumped up and down.

“It’s still raining,” Yuri pointed.

“Then more time with you!” Yesung winked.

“Ew, ew, ew!! Bye!!” Yuri ran away.

“She so digs you,” Eunhyuk laughed.

“You should talk,” Hyoyeon giggled.

“Anyways, let’s get ready for school tomorrow,” Taeyeon demanded.

 

~2 Weeks Later

“Lee Donghae! I will punch you in the face!!” Jessica muttered. “If you’re late to class then-,”

“I’m here, Sica~,” Donghae sat down and pecked her on the cheek.

“Get away! Why were you almost late to this class?! Do you know that the teacher is handing out an important project today?!” Jessica pulled his ear.

“I’m sorry!” Donghae whined. “Forgive me. I was having an Eunhae moment,”

“Eunhae?! Is that a couple name?! Who is Eun? Eunyoung as in Amber? O-Or Eunjung. O-Or…Eunseo?! Who?!?!” Jessica shouted.

“Are you getting jealous again?” Donghae smiled widely.

“I will never ever be jealous,” Jessica said. “But…Who is it?! Do you know I’m your girlfriend! Name Jung Sooyeon also known as Jung Jessica?!” Jessica screamed. “WHO?! WHO?! We’re supposed to be Haesica!! You’re part of Haesica!! Not Eunhae!!!!”

“Yah! Jessica! Eunhyuk and I are Eunhae!!” Donghae laughed and fell off his chair.

“You big, dumb, fish!!” Jessica kicked him.

“Okay, class, calm down. Today we will be getting partners for a new project.” The teacher said. “So…Donghae and…”

“Sica~, I’m the only one for you,” Donghae smiled.

“Hara,” the teacher finished.

“YAY!!” Hara cheered.

“WHAT?!?!” Haesica screamed.

“B-But….J-Jessica, help me,” Donghae pouted.

“Just go. I’m fine with it. I trust you. And she’s scared of me,” Jessica smiled.

“Bye,” Donghae walked off while looking down.

“Jessica with…”

“Please don’t be Jonghyun or Jaejoong. No way can it be Jaejoong. Please don’t be Jonghyun…Please,” Donghae prayed.

“Jonghyun,”

“Hey!” Jessica smiled while waving to Jonghyun.

“HE BETTER NOT GET CLOSE TO HER!!” Donghae said while hugging his backpack.

“Hi,” Hara waved.

“Get away,” Donghae muttered.

“Aish!! Why is he always with the queenkas?” Jessica pouted.

“Haesica forever!” they both whispered to each other.

 

“I need it…” Sunny said while trying to reach the P.E. equipment on top of the shelf.

“Did you hear? The boys’ gym class is going to be over here today,” the girl squealed.

“Omo! That means Sungmin will be here,” Sunny smiled. The boys walked over while all the girls stared in awe and ran to get their equipment. “My gym bag,” Sunny muttered while trying to reach it.

“I got it,” she heard Sungmin say but when she looked again, he was helping another girl.

“ Hmph,” Sunny angrily sat down on the floor. “He’s always helping others,” Sunny muttered.

“Who?” a voice said.

“Joong-Ki!” Sunny smiled and got up. “I haven’t tutored you in forever!”

“Hey!” Joong-Ki laughed and they hugged.

“Oh. My. God.” Sungmin muttered with his mouth and eyes wide open. “How can she…AH!”

“Let me help,” Joong-Ki gave her the bag and she thanked him.

“I think you should go, bye,” Sunny waved as Joong-Ki patted her hand while holding it and left.

“YAH!!!” Sungmin ran over to her and started squirting hand sanitizer on it.

“What are you doing?!” she screamed.

“How can you?! Aish!!” Sungmin shouted.

“What did I do wrong?” Sunny glared at him.

“Flirting with other guys,” Sungmin replied.

“F-Flirting?!” Sunny shouted.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter