Chapter 20

As Time Goes By
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“What do I do?” Leeteuk asked while ruffling his hair. “I have to stop thinking about her!!!” Leeteuk screamed.

“Leeteuk!!” someone called and he fell on the school’s floor.

“Ow,” he groaned.

“Jungsu! Are you okay?” she asked.

“T-Taeyeon?” he asked when she helped him up.

“Yeah,” Taeyeon nodded.

“Oh my god!! Taeyeon!!” he screamed and fixed himself.

“Is something wrong?” she laughed.

“I-I have to go!” Leeteuk ran off with embarrassment. “Aish! I’m so embarrassed, how can-OW!” he screamed and fell again.

“Lee-,” he heard Taeyeon started but stopped.

“I’m sorry, sunbae,” the girl bowed and bent down next to him.

“Uh, I’m fine,” Leeteuk smiled.

“Let me help,” she helped him up. In front of him was a tall girl with long brown hair.

“You are?” Leeteuk asked.

“Kang Sora imnida,” she smiled.

“She’s pretty,” Taeyeon muttered.

“I’m new,” she bowed.

“I see,” Leeteuk nodded.

“Can you help me find my classes?” she asked while showing him her schedule.

“I was about to-,” Leeteuk turned around and saw Taeyeon stomping away. “Sure,” he followed her. “I’m a polite person, that’s why I’m helping her,” he thought.

“Kamsahabnida,” Sora smiled.

 

“Aish!!” Taeyeon slammed her locker. “How can he-,” Taeyeon stopped. “Ahhh!! He ran away from me! I don’t care!! I don’t care if he likes tall girls!!” Taeyeon screamed and threw her things in her locker.

“Uh…Taeyeon,” Yesung said while walking down the hall.

“What?!” Taeyeon screamed.

“I was just going to ask where Yuri was! Gosh!” Yesung screamed and ran off.

“But wait..” Taeyeon whispered. “Why do I care about Leeteuk?” Taeyeon touched her forehead. “I’m sick…I’m definitely sick,” she said and walked towards the nurse. “Park Jungsu, in my head? No way,” she muttered.

 

“Donghae!” Jessica screamed on the bleachers. “Lee Donghae!! Lee Donghae!! Lee Donghae~~~~~~~~~~~DONGHAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“Excuse me,” someone said.

“Ne?” Jessica glared at the boy.

“Ha,” he chuckled and Jessica started to frown. “Donghae isn’t here,”

“Bwoh?” Jessica pouted. “Where is he?”

“He’s inside the locker room, he’s talking to coach,” the boy said.

“Oh..Okay,” Jessica sat down on the bleachers.

“I’m Kim Jonghyun,” he introduced.

“Jung Jessica,” Jessica replied.

“You play soccer with Donghae a lot…Don’t you?” he asked.

“Yes,” Jessica nodded.

“Then…Do you want to play with me for a while?” Jonghyun asked.

“Donghae and I are kind of…Soccer buddies,” Jessica started.

“Okay…It’s fine,” Jonghyun replied.

“But we can still play!” Jessica smiled and ran to the field.

“Okay!” Jonghyun kicked the ball.

“I love soccer, it’s the best,” Jessica said and kicked the ball back to him.

“Sure is,” Jonghyun smiled he kicked the ball back to Jessica.

“Here you go,” Jessica kicked the ball but it stopped in the middle. The two ran towards it.

 

“Jess-,” Donghae stopped when he saw Jessica and Jonghyun reaching for the ball at the same time. Their hands touched, and Jonghyun’s hands were on tops of Jessica’s.

 

“So-,” Jonghyun started but Donghae grabbed the ball out of their hands.

“Get your hands off of her!” Donghae demanded and pushed Donghae. He pulled Jessica away.

“Bye Jonghyun!” Jessica waved.

“Bye,” he replied and walked away.

“Donghae! Stop it!” Jessica demanded.

“Why were you with Jonghyun?” Donghae asked.

“Because you weren’t there,” Jessica said.

“We’re soccer buddies,” Donghae replied and sat down.

“Is Lee Donghae…jealous?” Jessica whispered in his ear.

“W-What?!” Donghae stood up. “I-I’m not!” Donghae blushed.

“Donghae is jealous! Why?” Jessica asked. “Is it because your soccer buddy got taken away?” Jessica smiled and squeezed his cheeks. “See you inside,” she winked and ran inside.

“I-I’m not jealous,” Donghae covered his face. “I…I…It’s too late now…I like Jessica…I became Leeteuk hyung,” he whispered.

 

“So I do this?” Joong-Ki asked while Sunny was tutoring him.

“Yup,” Sunny smiled.

“And…I got the answer,” Joong-Ki smiled.

“That’s right,” Sunny nodded.

“Thanks,” Joong-Ki spun his pencil and it dropped on the floor and the two reached for it.

 

“Sun-,” Sungmin started. When he was at the door he saw Sunny and Joong-Ki holding hands. “YAH!!” Sungmin screamed.

“I’m going to go, bye,” Joong-Ki smiled and ran out the class.

“You’re so rude,” Sunny said.

“Why were you holding hands with Joong-Ki?!” Sungmin screamed.

“We were picking up his pencil,” Sunny replied.

“LIES!!” Sungmin shouted.

“Yah! You’re here to study not yell at me,” Sunny told him.

“I need an explanation,” Sungmin demanded.

“Aigoo~,” Sunny shook her head.

“Give me that hand,” Sungmin grabbed her hand and took out a bottle of hand sanitizer.

“What are you doing?” Sunny asked.

“You don’t know if his hands are dirty,” Sungmin said while applying the hand sanitizer for her. “There,” he said and didn’t let go of her hand.

“S-Sungmin,” Sunny called.

“Yeah?” Sungmin replied.

“Your hand,” Sunny pointed.

“O-Oh!” Sungmin let go and put his hands in his laps and started to blush. He glanced at Sunny and saw her staring at her hands and slapping her cheeks, he started to smile to himself.

“Why are you smiling?” Sunny asked.

“I-I’m not smiling!” Sungmin shouted. “Just work…Cute-I mean…Clumsy girl!” Sungmin shouted.

“Okay,” Sunny smiled widely and scooted closer to him. “Let’s work,” she giggled as Sungmin’s cheek got redder than usual.

 

“I’m so tired,” Siwon said and sat down on the bench after exercising.

“Siwon! I got you some-,” Tiffany stopped when a group of girls ran towards him. “No fair! I’m always late,” she slammed the bottles down and sat on the bench angrily. Everyone in the gym looked at her. She quickly smiled and everyone went back to what they were doing.

“Are you okay?” a voice asked.

“I’m fine,” she whispered back.

“Lollipop?” he offered.

“It’s okay,” she smiled.

“I’m Wooyoung, and you are?” he asked.

“Tiffany,” she introduced.

“Oh really?” he laughed. “Take the lollipop, it will make you feel better,” he said.

“If you say so,” Tiffany reached for the lollipop.

 

“I’m kind of busy,” Siwon told the girls.

“Fine,” the girls groaned and left him alone. When he looked across the bench, he saw Tiffany reaching for a stranger’s lollipop.

“No!” Siwon screamed and ran towards Tiffany and the guy. He quickly snatched the lollipop and shoved it at the guy.

“I’ll go now,” Wooyoung said and ran off.

“What?” Tiffany glared at him.

“How can you accept a lollipop from a stranger?!” Siwon shouted.

“He’s not a stranger anymore,” Tiffany said.

“Here, take mine,” Siwon gave it to her.

“Don’t want it,” Tiffany looked away.

“What?” Siwon asked.

“Keep it for yourself,” Tiffany got up and grabbed her things as she walked out the gym.

“Fany!” Siwon called after her.

“What?” Tiffany asked.

“Are you mad?” Siwon asked.

“Let me think…Nope,” Tiffany smiled and sat down.

“Then why won’t you take my lollipop? Take it! Please, I’m better than that Wooyoung guy,” Siwon said.

“You don’t pay attention to me,” Tiffany said.

“So you’re saying…You want me to?” Siwon smiled.

“B-Bwoh?” Tiffany asked.

“Oh, Fany Fany Tiffany…Are you jealous?” Siwon asked.

“I-I…How ungentleman of you!” Tiffany screamed.

“That’s not a word, Tiffany,” Siwon laughed.

“W-Well you know what Siwon?!” Tiffany yelled.

“What?” Siwon asked.

“I think you’re jealous too!” Tiffany said.

“What?” Siwon started sweating more.

“That’s right Won Won Siwon! You’re jealous,” Tiffany stuck her tongue out and walked off.

“Oh my god,” Siwon chuckled. “She gave me a nickname and knows I’m jealous!” he said excitedly. “I mean! I’m not jealous!” Siwon said. “I…I’m just being a gentleman!” he told himself.

“Siwon!!” Tiffany smiled down the hallway.

“I-I’m coming!!” he yelled and quickly ran to her.

 

“Five, six, seven, eight,” Hyoyeon counted and started to dance.

“Wow,” someone said when she finished.

“Oh my god!” Hyoyeon screamed and almost slipped until he grabbed her hand and waist. “T-Thank you,”

“Sorry about that,” he smiled.

“It’s okay,” she replied.

“My name is J-,” he started.

“YAH!!! YAH!! YAH!! YAH!!!!” someone screamed at the door and pushed him away.

“Yah! Lee Hyukjae!” Hyoyeon screamed.

“Get your hands off of her!!! And get out!!” Eunhyuk pushed him out and slammed the door.

“What’s wrong with you?” Hyoyeon asked.

“That boy had his hands all over you!” Eunhyuk said.

“He was helping me, I slipped,” Hyoyeon replied.

“So if I slipped would you help me like that?” Eunhyuk asked.

“No, because you’re a monkey,” Hyoyeon told him as he felt his heart fell. Hyoyeon the music while Eunhyuk stared at himself in the mirror.

“Are you going to dance?” Hyoyeon asked when she realized Eunhyuk standing there.

“Am I a monkey to you?” Eunhyuk replied.

“What?” Hyoyeon said and turned off the music.

“I’m a fool to you…Right?” Eunhyuk whispered.

“Eunhyuk…” Hyoyeon walked to him. Eunhyuk sat with his back against the mirror while his head was in his knees.

“I’m nothing but a fool to you,” Eunhyuk said.

“Why are you saying this?” Hyoyeon asked.

“Because…” Eunhyuk looked up at her. “It hurts,”

“What do you mean?” Hyoyeon looked into his eyes.

“When you called me a monkey…I…” Eun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter