Chapter 36

As Time Goes By
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Teukkie!” Taeyeon called.

“Taengoo!” he ran to her and hugged her while they sat on the couch. “No one’s awake yet?” he whispered.

“We are,” Siwon said.

“Hi,” Tiffany smiled while they held hands and sat down.

“No privacy, really?” Donghae asked with his hands around Jessica’s shoulder.

“Oh well,” Jessica laughed. Each couple was in their own world, hugging each other and giggling, laughing.

“Good morning,” Mr. Kim strolled in and the girls pushed the boys on the floor.

“Grandpa!” the boys waved innocently.

“Annyeonghaseyo,” the girls smiled and Mr. Kim stared at them.

“You don’t have to hide it, I know you’re dating,” Mr. Kim said and left.

“Awkward~,” they all said.

“I heard that,” Mr. Kim said on the intercom.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHH!” they screamed.

 

~After Lunch

“Kibum-ah,” Yoona called and looked around the house and his room. “Kibum?” she said outside his room.

“Bwoh?” Kibum replied and Yoona opened the door.

“Would you like to go to-AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!” Yoona screamed.

“What?” Kibum asked and Yoona pointed to the screen.

“What are you watching?!!?” she shouted.

“Oh my god! It’s not what you think, okay?!” Kibum yelled.

“Oh my god…” Yoona screamed.

“It was part of the drama! I’m not watching inapproapriate stuff! It’s just a kissing scene,” Kibum said.

“You ert!” Yoona ran out the room.

“Hey, Yoona. What’s-,” Kyuhyun started.

“Shut up,” Yoona glared at him.

“What did I do?” Kyuhuyn looked at Seohyun.

“I don’t know,” Seohyun shrugged.

“I’m not a ert!!” Kibum screamed and the two maknaes stared at him with wide eyes. “Oh great! My image and my dignity and…Yoona!! This is all your fault!” Kibum pointed and stomped after her.

“Kim Kibum is a ert! I must build up my strength!” Yoona said and started punching the punching bag. “No wonder Taeyeon Unnie always screams for no reason.” Yoona started kicking it. “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” she screamed and kicked the bag as it hit Kibum, who was behind it, in the face. “Kibum, I’m so-.” She started and Kibum fell flat on the floor.

“O-Ow,” Kibum cried. “T-That hurts.” He muttered.

“Kibum! Are you sure you’re okay?! I thought you were strong! I didn’t know!” Yoona screamed and Kibum sat up.

“I am strong!” Kibum smiled with his teeth.

“K-Kibum,” Yoona pointed.

“What?” Kibum asked.

“Your nose,” Yoona said. “It’s bleeding.” She added.

“Bleeding? Hahaha! It’s no big deal,” Kibum smiled at her.

“And…you look…stupid.” Yoona told him.

“Kibum? Stupid? No way! I’m not usually like this,” Kibum said.

“I think we should go get you an ice pack,” Yoona whispered.

“I’m totally fine,” Kibum whispered and fainted.

“Kibum!! Kibum!!” Yoona shook him as he gave her a thumbs up.

“Perfectly fine,” he said with one eye open as he fainted again.

 

“And one, two, three, four,” Yuri counted while stretching. “Two, two, three, four.”

“Someone doesn’t know how to count,” Yesung said while eating popcorn.

“Someone doesn’t know when to shut his mouth,” Yuri replied.

“Touche,” Yesung glared at her.

“Anyways, I’m going to walk at the track now,” Yuri said and started walking.

“Let me come,” Yesung chased after her.

“Why are you always following me? Why not someone else?” Yuri asked.

“Because I love you, Kwon Yuri,” Yesung smiled at her.

“B-Bwoh?” Yuri stared at her.

“It’s true, I really do,” Yesung whispered. “And I want to spend every moment with you.” He said and Yuri started to blush.

“L-Liar!” Yuri turned around and kept walking.

“Kwon Yuri! I don’t lie!” Yesung spun her around. “I…” Yesung saw Yuri blushing and staring into his eyes. “I joke around!!! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!” Yesung burst out laughing. “OH MY GOD!! OH MY GOD!!”

“Y-YOU!!” Yuri pointed.

“You should have seen your face!!” Yesung laughed while stuffing popcorn in his mouth. “I knew this popcorn was for a good use.”

“I hate you, Kim Yesung!!” Yuri glared at him.

“Did you believe me? Do you love me?” Yesung winked.

“Whatever! Go away!” Yuri stomped.

“Kwon Yuri, don’t worry,” Yesung patted her head.

“Get your hands away!” Yuri slapped it.

“I know you love me,” Yesung sang. “You love~~~~ ME~~~~” he kept singing as Yuri grabbed his popcorn and stuffed it in his mouth.

“I knew this popcorn was for a good use!” she mocked as she ran off.

“K-…Kwon…Yuri!!!” Yesung screamed while coughing and spitting the popcorn out. “You could have chocked me!”

“Then don’t joke around with that kind of stuff anymore!” Yuri replied.

“That means she does love me,” Yesung smiled cooly.

 

“We’re swimming again later!” Tiffany clapped while her flute was in her hand.

“And we’re having a talent show tonight for Grandpa, did you hear?” Siwon asked her.

“Chincha? Why didn’t I hear about it?” Tiffany pouted.

“Because you were too worried about flirting with me,” Siwon winked at her.

“Oh my! Why must I have such a cheesy boyfriend?” Tiffany said with her eyes closed.

“Are you praying?” Siwon asked.

“Aniyo,” Tiffany laughed. “So what’s going to happen at the talent show?”

“Well we’re going to show them how cute of a couple we are,” Siwon smiled.

“Seriously, Choi Siwon! Get your act together!” Tiffany demanded.

“Yes, Fany!” Siwon saluted.

“Now…Tell me! Or else!” Tiffany threatened while pointing her flute at Siwon’s chest.

“I heard that Kim Taeyeon will be singing! KyuYeWook will also be singing as well!” Siwon said in his soilder like voice.

“What else?!” Tiffany screamed.

“HyoHyuk will be dancing!” Siwon replied.

“Who is this HyoHyuk?” Tiffany asked.

“Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk, Madam!” Siwon saluted.

“Omo! That’s so cute!” Tiffany squealed.

“I know!” Siwon chuckled.

“Back to real life!” Tiffany demanded and Siwon saluted. “Anything else?” she asked.

“Seohyun, Ryeowook, and Leeteuk Hyung will be playing the piano! You and I will play the flute and drums! Sungmin will be on the guitar as well!” Siwon reported.

“What about the others?” Tiffany squinted at him.

“Jessica and Sunny will be singing too! Donghae will show off his sport skills! Yuri will dance and teach us yoga! Sooyoung wrote the song and she will also be dancing along with Yoona, Yuri, and Hyoyeon! Kibum will be boxing! Sungmin will also show off his martial arts! Then the maknae will play his clarinet!” Siwon said.

“We must practice! This seems serious!” Tiffany said. “Are you ready soilders?!” she asked.

“Yes, Fany, Yes!” Siwon saluted.

“What losers,” Donghae smirked while walking by.

“HEY!” Sifany pouted.

“Our rival…Lee Donghae,” Tiffany glared.

“Follow him!” Siwon shouted and the two chased after him.

 

“AHHHHHHHHHHH!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!” Donghae screamed while running around the house..

“WE’RE GOING TO BEAT YOU UP!!!” Sifany shouted while Siwon was holding his drum sticks and Tiffany was holding her flute.

“NO!!! NO!! PLEASE!!! I’M SORRY!!! YOUR SKIT WAS WONDERFUL!!!” Donghae cried. “SICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” he called.

“What is it, Hae~?” Jessica chirped and opened her bedroom door.

“They’re chasing-,” before Donghae could finish he hit the door and fell back.

“HA! That’s right!” Tiffany and Siwon shouted in Donghae’s face and left.

“S-Sica,” Donghae called.

“BWAHAHAHAHA!!!” Jessica laughed and helped him up.

“My face,” Donghae whined.

“You’re a red fish now,” Jessica giggled.

“Sica! You’re supposed to comfort me!” Donghae pouted.

“Whatever!” Jessica giggled. “Your head has a big bruise!” she pointed and poked it.

“OW!!!!! OW!!!! This is all your fault!!!” Donghae pushed her.

“How dare you push me?!” Jessica screamed and Donghae got up.

“Oh no! I-I’m sorry!!! Sorry!!!” Donghae cried and started to run.

“Now I know why Sifany would chase you!” Jessica laughed and tried to chase him but got tired.

“And too bad you get tired easily, Princess,” Donghae smirked and squatted down next to her. “Babo!” Donghae sang and pointed at her.

“You!” Jessica pulled him towards her. “I’m going to ki-,” Jessica started and Donghae kissed her lips.

“Kiss me?” Donghae smiled.

“YAH!!” Jessica got up and pointed at hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter